Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The NFL is fairly young in the sport world..... it's just starting to branch out of the USA..... over time.... it'll catch in other countries tho I really don't want it to unless it's a strictly euro league and they don't play the USA..... if American football gets too big and superbowls are played across the pond..... ima be pissed.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    i see what your saying with everyone has access to it, two goal posts, a ball and your off i supose...But why arent other contries interested in geting so ''athletically gifted'' so they can take part in American footy?? Purely because i dont think any1 really shows much interest to the sport, bar americans.

But to end it all off...its what your born with. you wouldnt sit and watch a game of footy, i wouldnt sit and watch a game of handball. Iv been brought up to play football, you probs played american football in some college team or whatever....

What you going to be doing in 2months time...i feel for you its the fkin World cup!!!!!!

you going into hibernation

I won't be going into hibernation... I love soccer. But I love football more. The athleticism and training in football cannot be rivaled by any other sport.

The two best soccer players in the world weigh less than the smallest NFL player. When it comes to size, speed, agility, strength, and stamina, professional football players are absolute freaks. The proof is in the numbers. A man of average height and weight would be a 1 in 25 million shot to make a pro football roster. It's just a whole different ball game.

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm yea, maybe it will catch into other countries, dont think it would get as far as europe tho.

Hmmm yea, maybe it will catch into other countries, dont think it would get as far as europe tho.

It's already in europe..... they play there every year.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    I won't be going into hibernation... I love soccer. But I love football more. The athleticism and training in football cannot be rivaled by any other sport.

The two best soccer players in the world weigh less than the smallest NFL player. When it comes to size, speed, agility, strength, and stamina, professional football players are absolute freaks. The proof is in the numbers. A man of average height and weight would be a 1 in 25 million shot to make a pro football roster. It's just a whole different ball game.
    exactly...football and handball cant really be compared. stick a football player in handball he would be useless...stick a handball player in football he would be useless.

Its not played like a mainstream sport, we dont have american football leagues over in europe do we?

Its not played like a mainstream sport, we dont have american football leagues over in europe do we?
    Lol for 16 years you did. They just cancelled it.

Suprise...never been in england.

i hate rugby..find it pointless, i look at rugby and american football in the same way, but i have not once come across a fan of american football over in england. So thats why i see it never having a place over here.

most fans of rugby, look at english football like yourselfs. think its shit. call it a *****s game...fair enough its turned a wimpy over the years. Still the best sport at the min to be apart of.

american football vs english football........we might aswell compare tennis to basketball...different game

its gone midnight, up at 5am, best get some kip. have a good 1.

p.s i dont blame you for loving NFL, your no good at FOOTball, atleast you have somthing in sport

its gone midnight, up at 5am, best get some kip. have a good 1.

p.s i dont blame you for loving NFL, your no good at FOOTball, atleast you have somthing in sport
    I was actually a pretty badass goalie when I played soccer..... and to think I never woulda known if I didn't miss those baseball sign-ups.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    The two best soccer players in the world weigh less than the smallest NFL player.
    Lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

Lamont Brightful 160lbs NY Giants DB a few years ago. Now he plays in canada.
    C Ranaldo weighs 75kg (165lbs)

But that aside, the NFL is the worlds heaviest hitting sport in the world with impact estimations of 1600lbs of force for an average NFL player weighing 200lbs.

Pads or not, the NFL is a very tough, physically demanding sport that is played by the most elite athletes in the world. If you subtract the pads from the sport there would be a death statistic included with each teams stats.

Yes you do.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

Lamont Brightful 160lbs NY Giants DB a few years ago. Now he plays in canada.
    C Ranaldo weighs 75kg (165lbs)

But that aside, the NFL is the worlds heaviest hitting sport in the world with impact estimations of 1600lbs of force for an average NFL player weighing 200lbs.

Pads or not, the NFL is a very tough, physically demanding sport that is played by the most elite athletes in the world. If you subtract the pads from the sport there would be a death statistic included with each teams stats.
    Brightful also ran just over 4.3 I believe. He is 3-4 inches shorter than Ronaldo, and weighs only 5 pounds less. Either way he is no longer in the NFL, and the lightest player right now is Roscoe Parrish at 170 pounds.

Brightful also ran just over 4.3 I believe. He is 3-4 inches shorter than Ronaldo, and weighs only 5 pounds less. Either way he is no longer in the NFL, and the lightest player right now is Roscoe Parrish at 170 pounds.
    Right, but the point is you said that the lightest nfl player is heavier then any soccer player. There are plenty of soccer players over 200lbs. Just keeping things real.

Right, but the point is you said that the lightest nfl player is heavier then any soccer player. There are plenty of soccer players over 200lbs. Just keeping things real.
    I said the lightest NFL player (Parrish at 170 pounds) is heavier than the two best soccer players in the world (Messi at 145 pounds and Ronaldo at 165 pounds).

I said the lightest NFL player (Parrish at 170 pounds) is heavier than the two best soccer players in the world (Messi at 145 pounds and Ronaldo at 165 pounds).
    Oh I misread, so then what is your point here?

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    I miss Man U of 08-09

they got rid of tevez and ronaldo...

rooney is still my boy tho..

can't wait for the world cup.. even though i'm american i won't be pulling for them, america sucks, i can't watch them without doing a hand face plant

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Man Utd went 3-0 up then Bayern got a goal just before half time.

Ronney damaged his ankle again and didnt play the same again.

Rafael then got sent off (wasnt a sending off), mostly becuase of the Germans surrounding the ref (I think), then the game changed completely. Rooney then got subbed.

Robben scored from a corner (cross then volley) which was an excellent goal.

Utd then had a few chances, Nani was through and Gibson had another chance outside the box.

Wasnt Utd's night.

I hope WE (England) get our revenge on the Germans in the World Cup! We can meet them at some point quarter/semi's on route to the final.
    LOL i know swifto i watched the game i was being sarcastic

yesimussing is offline Junior Member
    Swifto I would have never guessed it. Sorry about the elimination. Now what comes next you r not gonna like. Chelsea fan here. Lol. Pre-Abramovich just wanted to clarify
    that. It's on now on the EPL with both teams eliminated from CL. It should be I teresting.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    pretty ****ing sick... this dude is 6'4'' and 307 pounds!!! and is a rookie. He will get bigger, faster, and stronger...

rugby.... what a joke

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5073955

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    pretty ****ing sick... this dude is 6'4'' and 307 pounds!!! and is a rookie. He will get bigger, faster, and stronger...

rugby.... what a joke

3200lbs of force hahahha holy shit!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    These are the kind of threads that i miss.

We British invented everything, including America, so we decide what is football and what is soccer....

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post

We British invented everything, including America, so we decide what is football and what is soccer....
    Yeah, and about 100 years ago, you British decided to call it soccer.

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post

rugby.... what a joke

And he's not even a professional yet lol.

I'd like to add a second rugby jack off smiley

And here come the rugby responses.... "but he has pads on"... lol

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

Do not exaggerate...
    but you are right about U.S.A.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    LOL i know swifto i watched the game i was being sarcastic
    Oh...H ah ha ha...

You got a f*cking match report there!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    3200lbs of force hahahha holy shit!
    lol yeah thats insane... but you know, them rugby guys generate like 10000000 pounds of force with their 190 pounds bodies...now thats insane!

holy shit... you're back?

And he's not even a professional yet lol.

I'd like to add a second rugby jack off smiley

And here come the rugby responses.... "but he has pads on"... lol
    hahahaha yeah, they'll pull everything out of their ass that they can...
    its funny cuz my rugby team was begging me to play for them, yet my football team canned my ass... i guess Im just toooo hardcore or something

Lions just picked him up

Team Mentzer is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Boca Jrs. #1 team in the world

quarry206 is offline Senior Member

these are the guys i miss when they were all on Man-u .. rooney, ronaldo, tevez park sung

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information