Thread: Vegas.....

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

Vegas.....

Going to vegas soon and wanted to see what everyone reccomends to see and do there. I've been once but I wasn't 21 and had to do what the rest of my family wanted to do. It's just me and my girl going and were not looking to party the whole time. Just going for a fun few day getaway. So far I know I wanna go to fremont st, Madame tusades wax museum, the rollercoasters at the different hotels, and the pawnstars pawn shop.

Any recomendations?

Btw I've already suggested the bunny ranch to her but it's a no go lol

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    The Red Rooster!!! LOL!!!
    The Green Door!!! LOL!!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    What happens in vegas , stays in vegas . Even gayenism

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    What happens in vegas , stays in vegas . Even gayenism
    except for herpes. That shit will come back with ya

Wingman1 is offline Junior Member
    give her a roll of quarters, tell her to go play the slots whille you go play the sluts

Vettester is offline Banned
    Heading there on Monday for a couple days of business. There's so much to do, just depends on your thing (shows, theme parks, food, shopping, etc.).

Where you staying?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    The Red Rooster!!! LOL!!!
    The Green Door!!! LOL!!!

Lol your girl will love it!

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    The hangover?
    Roofies?
    Naked Asian with small prick in your boot?

I don't know, but that seems like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Heading there on Monday for a couple days of business. There's so much to do, just depends on your thing (shows, theme parks, food, shopping, etc.).

Where you staying?
    were staying at Paris. We wanna check out atleast one big show and she wants to ride all the coasters. Neither one of us are huge gamblers.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    were staying at Paris. We wanna check out atleast one big show and she wants to ride all the coasters. Neither one of us are huge gamblers.
    it tells me u r not giving her enough ride whats wrong with u....... I say get her drunk and give her ride of her life... but again its just me and I am Crazy...

^^^^ my sex drive is gone so I don't really give her a ride very often. I wouldn't have to get her drunk tho she wants it all the time.

^^^^ my sex drive is gone so I don't really give her a ride very often. I wouldn't have to get her drunk tho she wants it all the time.
    damn i never said No......

Hit the rides at the Stratosphere, and the coaster at New York, New York. Not sure who all is playing when you are in town. The Lion King at Mandalay Bay is always close to sold out for a reason, and one that I really want to see is the Cirque du Soleil with the Beatles songs ... Hopefully it's still playing. There's usually some good rock artists at the Hard Rock, so it won't be hard finding the performer of your choice. Your hotel will have a Las Vegas magazine with all the stars and attractions taking place at that time.

There's great food at every turn. The Bellagio has the best buffet on the strip IMO. There's a GREAT Japanese restaurant just west of town on Sahara, about 2 miles off of the strip, called Osaka's. To die for, and it will cost you about the same as something like the Bellagio Buffet, unless you get their Kobe steak or go overboard.

Good luck!

I say no all the time. She's extremely hot and a freak but I never get in the mood. I don't even think about sex for days at a time.

I say no all the time. She's extremely hot and a freak but I never get in the mood. I don't even think about sex for days at a time.
    we are no longer friends........

Hit the rides at the Stratosphere, and the coaster at New York, New York. Not sure who all is playing when you are in town. The Lion King at Mandalay Bay is always close to sold out for a reason, and one that I really want to see is the Cirque du Soleil with the Beatles songs ... Hopefully it's still playing. There's usually some good rock artists at the Hard Rock, so it won't be hard finding the performer of your choice. Your hotel will have a Las Vegas magazine with all the stars and attractions taking place at that time.

There's great food at every turn. The Bellagio has the best buffet on the strip IMO. There's a GREAT Japanese restaurant just west of town on Sahara, about 2 miles off of the strip, called Osaka's. To die for, and it will cost you about the same as something like the Bellagio Buffet, unless you get their Kobe steak or go overboard.

Good luck!
    I def wanna check out the cirque de sollel. Thanks for all the help

I def wanna check out the cirque de sollel. Thanks for all the help
    come to Montreal.....

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    the beatles show is crazy good....very pricey, but worth every dollar.

if u want to see a great show that is fair price, i saw it years ago was the cirque de sollel show called "O", its a water show that is crazy cool...

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    the beatles show is crazy good....very pricey, but worth every dollar.

if u want to see a great show that is fair price, i saw it years ago was the cirque de sollel show called "O", its a water show that is crazy cool...
    Both sound interesting. I'm not exactly sure on my budget for the trip yet so I'll have to see which one I can make it to.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    we are no longer friends........
    I had bloodwork done and the doctor said my test levels were low and recommended me to an endo but my insurance ended before they could get me in. I've been seriously thinking about cruising on some test for a while to see if it helps. I just wanna keep that as a last resort.

I had bloodwork done and the doctor said my test levels were low and recommended me to an endo but my insurance ended before they could get me in. I've been seriously thinking about cruising on some test for a while to see if it helps. I just wanna keep that as a last resort.
    did u do the bloodwork right after cycle?if not how long after ur cycle u did thaT? I am on TRT as well all endo will do is to check what is causing the problem ur balls or petuatory gland (there is a test for it) then he will strart u on test e or test C depends his choice.......Get ready to be legally on the steroid ...u will never have to buy test in the black market

It was quite a long time after I cycled. The bloodwork was less than a year ago. I just need for this new health insurance to kick in.

It was quite a long time after I cycled. The bloodwork was less than a year ago. I just need for this new health insurance to kick in.
    ok ....do u know when it will kick in?

in about a month and a half. I would just go and pay the cost out of pocket but I could prolly get a 6 month supply of ugl test for what it would cost me lol.

in about a month and a half. I would just go and pay the cost out of pocket but I could prolly get a 6 month supply of ugl test for what it would cost me lol.
    check ur pm

Just drove by everything on the Strip today in Vegas. The Beatles show, 'Love' is still playing, got Styx, Foreigner & Kansas coming 3rd week of May. Hell you can even go see Carrot Top. I think he's got a UGL going in the basement at the Luxor.

Just drove by everything on the Strip today in Vegas. The Beatles show, 'Love' is still playing, got Styx, Foreigner & Kansas coming 3rd week of May. Hell you can even go see Carrot Top. I think he's got a UGL going in the basement at the Luxor.
    I'll get a shirt that says "I went to vegas and all I got were these lousy synthol arms!"

I looked up ticket prices to love and at $194 each there a little out of budget.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Going to vegas soon and wanted to see what everyone reccomends to see and do there. I've been once but I wasn't 21 and had to do what the rest of my family wanted to do. It's just me and my girl going and were not looking to party the whole time. Just going for a fun few day getaway. So far I know I wanna go to fremont st, Madame tusades wax museum, the rollercoasters at the different hotels, and the pawnstars pawn shop.

Any recomendations?

Stay at Mandalay Bay. Make sure you go to the adult only pool, however. Its 21 and older and they have a dj at the pool on fri and sat. Check out the rest in the Palms. I think its called Nove ( which I think means 9 in Itallian ) and goto the club at the Encore or Ceasars.....have fun! Goin there myself in July for brothers bach party!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by POPS View Post
    Stay at Mandalay Bay. Make sure you go to the adult only pool, however. Its 21 and older and they have a dj at the pool on fri and sat. Check out the rest in the Palms. I think its called Nove ( which I think means 9 in Itallian ) and goto the club at the Encore or Ceasars.....have fun! Goin there myself in July for brothers bach party!!!!
    Mandalay Rocks! My wife and me got a suite there at Thanksgiving that had a panoramic view of Las Vegas from the Airport down to the whole strip. I think it had 5 TV's, all flat screen HD, and even social gift boxes at the bar to support all lifestyle occasions that you may encounter. The adult pool seems to to be the theme with a lot of hotels in Vegas these days, but Mandalay will draw its share of 8's, 9's & 10's.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    I know you're going with your girl and all, and you have that sex drive issue as I do, but I only have 2 words for you "Spearmint Rhino" It's something you need to see if you've never seen it.... you can even take your girl.... since she is freaky

If anythings gonna get you in the mood.... this may be it!

I'm staying at Paris but I'll make sure to check out one of the adult pools. Do I have to be a guest at that particular hotel to go to the adult pool?

Bertuzzi I'll try and check that out as well. She's a freak in bed but doesn't like strip clubs and that sort of thing.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    The Rhino is not your ordinary strip club..... Normally I wouldn't take 5 minutes out of my life to go to a strip club, but the rhino is another world.

Thread Information