Thread: Proud Member

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member

Proud Member

I just want to establish something here. I have been venturing into other forums similar to this one and I have to say that I am happy to be apart of this one for 2 reasons.

1 - For its structural integrity
    2 - There are alot of people on here that actually know what they are talking about.

I find my self actually aggravated that there are forums about steroids and bodybuilding where the moderators dont have a single clue about the advice that they are giving out. I made a thread earlier about research and I put it in the anabolic forum being that it was very relevant to the topic. But this is a more general post. Alot of you younger/newer guys on here who have read your share of muscle and fitness and flex magazines and think you know your stuff havent a clue about how much experience and knowledge in centuries there are combined in many people here and you need to put your pride aside and shut the hell up and just listen. Reading and Comprehension should be the only thing you do here for a while. Post questions about things you arent clear on or something that isnt readily available in the stickies.

If you cant answer the questions that you have from the stickies in each forum pertaining to your topic, then and ONLY then should you start posting questions. If you are a productive member to this forum (you know who you are) then I sincerely thank you for giving guidance to people that are seeking it. I do this type of stuff for a living so I use this forum as a means of keeping my knowledge fresh.

What alot of people on here do not realize, is that the time and effort you put into reading and understanding what you are doing is the time saved to change things on the fly immediately when they need to be changed. I used this quote today and Its still relevant.

"Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime"

This is the whole point, if you know the difference in opposing ideas pertaining to what you are doing, you will be able to decide what is BEST FOR YOU. So LEARN how to do it, dont just do what you are told.

Be proud that you are a member of a place that not only has professionals that know what they are doing, but actually give a shit about their members.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

matt77 is offline Member
    Amen! I've been on other forums before I came here and all I can say is Wow! I have learned more since being here than 5 years at the other ones. There is so much knowledge here my brain is like a sponge when I come and start reading. Its not just AAS info thats so good here its everything to do with living a healthy active lifestyle, and getting HUGE Thanks to all who contribute

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Hoggage - I knew that was coming. I didnt mention anyones name to prevent it from looking like it.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Glad to have you here

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Exactly why you never see me post anywhere but the lounge. I just read and try to soak up as much info as possible. The only other forum I've been on is bb.com and that lasted about 2 days. I hate that site with a passion. This site has the highest level of maturity and knowledge. Theres no need to say no homo after everything. "nice legs! no homo".

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    Exactly why you never see me post anywhere but the lounge. I just read and try to soak up as much info as possible. The only other forum I've been on is bb.com and that lasted about 2 days. I hate that site with a passion. This site has the highest level of maturity and knowledge. Theres no need to say no homo after everything. "nice legs! no homo".
    Good post. So homo.

Thread Information