Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    I personally believe she got what she deserved. She was made an example of and this should go down in history as a lesson about being held accountable for everything that you might say. I hope she is able to fully recover just so she can fully comprehend exactly what happened.

Cant believe you even posted that she deserved what happened to her.Nobody deserved to be beated like that just for saying something that someone didnt like.I have a daughter & let me tell you I would of been in jail because I would of STOMPED that F**king punk a** MOTHERF**KER just the way he did that poor girl....

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

thinking it is acceptable for a man to beat a young girl nearly to death, stomp her head with steel toe boots...because she insulted his loser coward dead brother..
    Lets turn this around a bit. Lets say it was the other way around, and this girl was on the receiving end of this text message and did the same to this boy. Would it be a different story?

Bullying is an equal opportunity employer. Male or female, if you are a bully and take your time out to make someones day just that much worse, just because. You deserve a beating. Ill say it one more time for you mooseman, I dont think she deserves death or permanent disability. But a severe ass kicking was warranted. I dont give a **** if you have a penis or a vagina. Bullys are emotional vampires.

This kid is not a hero of mine, nor do i condone HIS actions. I condone HER consequences. If she said 'haha your brother is dead", then stepped off a curb and got hit by a bus with similar results, I wouldnt lose a wink of sleep. Life is cruel, stop being a bunch of babies.

Quote Originally Posted by sanman View Post
    Cant believe you even posted that she deserved what happened to her.Nobody deserved to be beated like that just for saying something that someone didnt like.I have a daughter & let me tell you I would of been in jail because I would of STOMPED that F**king punk a** MOTHERF**KER just the way he did that poor girl....
    And your actions would be justifiable. An eye for an eye.

But take it out of your home and look at it like it is. Read the entire thread before you formulate an opinion if you havent done so.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Based on the little amount of information given I don`t really think there is enough to determine what really happened or if anyone was deserving of what happened. How bad was he prevoked? we don`t know the answer to that question. The violence was too much but the girl also prevoked it, not making an excuse but I believe the saying is play with fire and you may get burned.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Based on the little amount of information given I don`t really think there is enough to determine what really happened or if anyone was deserving of what happened. How bad was he prevoked? we don`t know the answer to that question. The violence was too much but the girl also prevoked it, not making an excuse but I believe the saying is play with fire and you may get burned.
    I agree, I have made an emotional attachment to my assumptions and I truly believe its worse and deeper than "just a text message".

sanman is offline Associate Member
    And your actions would be justifiable. An eye for an eye.

But take it out of your home and look at it like it is. Read the entire thread before you formulate an opinion if you havent done so.
    I did read the entire thread & my actions would be justafied because this is protecting my child from physical abuse.Like I said he is a punk just for hitting a girl never alone stomping her!!!!!!!! Any guy hitting a girl or a woman in my book is a PUNK & for just texting him..

Going to end it here because dont really feel like getting into this deeper because everyone has there own opionion & we could go on for hrs about this subject!!!!!
    Last edited by sanman; 04-21-2010 at 02:50 PM.

Eh, If I was at a bar mourning the death of one of my recently deceased brothers and a girl came over and made an insulting comment regarding his death/suicide - I am 95% positive I would put every ounce of strength into a punch dedicated to the center of her face.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Lets turn this around a bit. Lets say it was the other way around, and this girl was on the receiving end of this text message and did the same to this boy. Would it be a different story?

Bullying is an equal opportunity employer. Male or female, if you are a bully and take your time out to make someones day just that much worse, just because. You deserve a beating. Ill say it one more time for you mooseman, I dont think she deserves death or permanent disability. But a severe ass kicking was warranted. I dont give a **** if you have a penis or a vagina. Bullys are emotional vampires.

This kid is not a hero of mine, nor do i condone HIS actions. I condone HER consequences. If she said 'haha your brother is dead", then stepped off a curb and got hit by a bus with similar results, I wouldnt lose a wink of sleep. Life is cruel, stop being a bunch of babies.

you are a double talking sissy.
    u started saying how she got what she deserved, she was an example.....

but here u say she didnt deserve death or permanent injury....well jerkoff, she has the second. the girl will never be the same, never...

insulting someones dead relative is wrong, no doubt but show me where that is being a bully. it was a text message....this kid was/is a mental fvk, bloody hell his brother was a fvking whaco...
    when u are slamming someones head into the concrete with 2 hands and then stomp their head with a steel toe boot, ur not kicking their ass, u are trying to kill them..esp when that person is a small girl who goes to middleschool and ur in highschool.....

and u sound like a pathetic sissy who got bullied his/her whole life....

but i may be wrong...

with that, im out of this thread....

Hard.On is offline Senior Member

but here u say she didnt deserve death or permanent injury....well jerkoff, she has the second. the girl will never be the same, never...

insulting someones dead relative is wrong, no doubt but show me where that is being a bully. it was a text message....this kid was/is a mental fvk, bloody hell his brother was a fvking whaco...
    when u are slamming someones head into the concrete with 2 hands and then stomp their head with a steel toe boot, ur not kicking their ass, u are trying to kill them..esp when that person is a small girl who goes to middleschool and ur in highschool.....

but i may be wrong...

Well Moose,
    we usually don't see eye to eye,
    but im with you on this one

but i may be wrong...

Oh no dont leave moose!!!
    Shame on me for not elaborating. Her injuries are not permanent if you read the article. And she did get what she deserved and she was made an example of. You listen like a bag of rocks I swear lol. I didnt double talk anything nor contradict anything that I said.

They were both 15 you babbling idiot lmfao .

I was bullied when I was younger and I tell you, I wish when I was 15 I had the stones to react this way to kids that made my life hell in school.

Im a coward and a pathetic sissy because a bully got theirs. Moose, you still havent explained at all how me seeing that this girl being attacked for what she said and deserving it makes me a coward.

Im really a great guy I swear

Here you go with the oversimplification. Its bullying, I dont give a shit. She got what she got because of what she said. I dont think the text message said "Oh how are you. Im sorry about your brother" Nope. To him it probably read "Im a stuck up little bitch with a great power of invincibility beyond this phone. Come bash my brains in =]"

Life is cruel and unusual. Nothing wrong with being cruel and unusual back .

Here you go with the oversimplification. Its bullying, I dont give a shit. She got what she got because of what she said. I dont think the text message said "Oh how are you. Im sorry about your brother" Nope. To him it probably read "Im a stuck up little bitch with a great power of invincibility beyond this phone. Come bash my brains in =]"

Life is cruel and unusual. Nothing wrong with being cruel and unusual back .
    We get it,
    your life sucked, sucks
    whatever

Its probly like looking in the mirror for u RTR

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    you are one of the dumbest people i have ever argued with on here....
    i listen like a box of rocks....ok

well ur smart as a box of rocks..

point is, if u werent such a girl growing up u would not be as sensative to this...
    and their are different levels of bullying...

he was in highschool, she was in middleschool....same age, different sizes...

a man ahs no right to do that, none...and the fact u agree with it makes u a coward..
    then to say if u were at a bar and some chick said something u would punch her in her in the face...yeah u are a coward..

this kid should of had his chick handle this business.....he tried to kill her, not just teach her a lesson...
    and they dont know for sure if she will make 100% recovery, she will never be the same mentally....

but ur the tough guy here......

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    We get it,
    your life sucked, sucks
    whatever
    If you cant relate than you cant understand. I have seen way worse than what I was put through but I had it pretty bad. Its a shame that this is the end result but thats life.

I actually think that my "guy with the sign" analogy is a pretty close comparison and no one has acknowledged it yet. You reap what you sow.
    What did she expect to achieve out of what ever comments she made? What was she trying to accomplish?

Now, if it were me, I wouldnt lose it to the point where I would bash her skull in. But like I said, face to face - had that been said to me - I would have definitely knocked her out cold. Man or woman I dont give a shit who it is.
    I wouldnt leave my current position to seek someone out.

But since you guys are trying to relate:

Twotimer - what if it were you. Try to truly imagine losing your brother, or a very very close friend. Imagine their wake and their funeral. Imagine you burying someone you loved dearly and never being able to see them again because of they took their own life.

Now - envision someone turning this situation into a joke or just a smug/snide insult and minimizing the life of this person that you loved. If you are able to relate, you can truly feel the desire to cause serious harm. But because you are well reserved at what ever age you are, you dont.

If I could turn back time, and go to this location and stop this... I most certainly would. Like flagg said, no one wins and 2 lives are ruined. But it occurred, and theres nothing that anyone can do. But the attack was still warranted.

you are one of the dumbest people i have ever argued with on here....
    i listen like a box of rocks....ok

well ur smart as a box of rocks.. Id like to believe that intelligence and opinions are held to seperate causes.

point is, if u werent such a girl growing up u would not be as sensative to this...I guess my small size and inability to properly defend myself made me a girl. But hey screw it I deserved what I got lol
    and their are different levels of bullying...Bullying is bullying. Whether you are being roughed up every day, or just being cornered and made fun of for whatever reason. Its still effects a person equally.

he was in highschool, she was in middleschool....same age, different sizes...The school is a moot point, but sure being a male he was probably bigger/stronger

a man ahs no right to do that, none...and the fact u agree with it makes u a coward..Equal rights I say. If a woman wants to run her mouth to a man and step on highly sensitive nerves just because, she will be treated like any man accordingly
    then to say if u were at a bar and some chick said something u would punch her in her in the face...yeah u are a coward.. Yeah I see how this makes me a coward. Oh wait... no I dont.

this kid should of had his chick handle this business.....he tried to kill her, not just teach her a lesson... So lets say the assailant was female or the victim was a male? Would your opinion change?
    and they dont know for sure if she will make 100% recovery, she will never be the same mentally....
    but ur the tough guy here......Umm. I am? Where did this come from?
    Haha oh welcome back Mr. Im outta here.

Its probly like looking in the mirror for u RTR
    No, my hair is shorter and I have a bigger nose and blue eyes.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Why is this such a big deal? People get killed for less every day. So someone got their shit pushed in for running their mouth. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Why is this such a big deal? People get killed for less every day. So someone got their shit pushed in for running their mouth. It happens.
    Hey The first person to be on RTR's side

Hey The first person to be on RTR's side
    second.

goodlifting is offline Associate Member
    if i was in the young boy's situation it would be hard for me not to beat the shit out of the girl or anyone who verbally bashed my dead brother. my brothers and i are very close and if that boy has anything close to the relationship i have with my brothers i understand him.

both kids are wrong. both deserve punishment.

god this world is fvcked up.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hrm, this is still going.

A saying im quite fond of is "don't throw stones in a glass house", and true...no one knows just what was in this text. Could it have been something extremely personal that this girl knew about the deceased?

Well you cant just go around saying something with no sense of consequence so it's understandable this guy wanting some payback.

HOWEVER. He went way, way too far and RtoR, even I think you will agree with that.

We're talking about 15 year old kids who, pretty much have no sympathy or respect for anyone at that age. They have no idea of the impact anything they say will have on someone else. The same could be said of this boy, does he truly understand what he's done?

I believe in an eye for an eye but that was pure overkill. I feel sorry for both kids in a way, but there was still no justification for this. And saying his dead brother is a coward is a pretty low thing in my opinion, it was probably something like that sent in a text message that started this whole thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information