yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Free from furstration at last solde my WII console and another dumb ass game

HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAa now frustration is leaving my body, feels great, no more WII no more Super Mario Galaxy 2 and no more Assassionation Creed 2 where you need to beat your brother in a dumb race on top of a church and the dumb control keeps on bugging. I just hate stupid games like that.

I did not get much but at least i got my sanity back..... videogame developpers don't understand that there are people who suck at games but still want to enjoy themeselves too like me, until they do i will never put any money in a videogame ever again.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    assassionation creed? hahahahahahaha bro u crack me up! try a psp! might be more up ur alley! Or maybe a DS!

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    assassionation creed? hahahahahahaha bro u crack me up! try a psp! might be more up ur alley! Or maybe a DS!
    No man i am done with that shit no more crap i do have ufc 2010 which is far superiro them the one last year.

But when it comes with the dumb assassination creed 2 that you need to sprint and beat your brother but yet cannot get passed this dumb race, because you keep bumping into people that really pisses me off, i broke my controller throwing it against a wall.

I would actually rip on of theses game programmers a part for all the furstration they cause me to endure and the dumb ass people from IGN who give theses games such high ratings.

As long as theses mofo won't consider the not so good gamers like me, i won't pruchase any other game or worst it will mod my x box 360 and burn the games so i won't pay them one cent.

Works great for movie now how much money i saved on this is amazing.

I love this link btw its so very true about gaming:

http://www.destructoid.com/the-diffi...ce-54106.phtml
    Last edited by yannick35; 06-22-2010 at 05:50 PM.

Thread Information