Shredded1 is offline Total ★FAKE★ Banned

We all know him - Greg Valentino - this is THE BEST advice anyone can give.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvitF...layer_embedded

it might have been posted before, but i think everyone should check this out. Its so true,

"LISTEN TO YOUR BODY"

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I just watched this today for the 2nd or 3rd time. Its quality and worth watching again and again because its true.

BiggerByTheDay is offline Junior Member
    Never seen this. Thanks for sharing. Good video!

Exilus is offline Banned
    Im sad because now the only thing that is truely remembered of him is is synthol abuse and drug dealing crimes.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    good post, I'd like to see it in it's entirety, seems like some parts were edited out. still excellent advice.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I have not seen that before, but what, what did he really say, i mean follow your body, most guys that have trained for sometime and yes i takes sometime to understand your body will start to train on responce, train on how your body feels, On the range of movement, like everyone who wants to do this sport knows that range of movement is key, we all fall into the look how much i can lift thing, of course we do, the smart ones realise the feel is not the same..... and change. (just look at past threads on how much i can bench etc)

What was so great about that interview, nothing more than most know anyway, just he threw in a lot of swearing and talked like the guy nextdoor rather than the ones that have to behave for sponcership whatever........

Burn away if you want, but this is my opinion, what was it that made him get like he has,,,, synthol,,, you still have to take it, you still have to see whats going on with your look and still keep taking it.........

I think he did look good, but then stuffed it up to the extreme,

Shredded1 is offline Total ★FAKE★ Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    good post, I'd like to see it in it's entirety, seems like some parts were edited out. still excellent advice.
    thanks BIG, yeah I want to see the rest. I've watched it now a few times, and its soo true, and such good advice. Especially those who say "you need this exercise, or this one, blah blah blah, squats, etc."

Just do what your body responds to not what other people think you will respond to. Too bad those new to the bb world might not know who he is or else this should be one of the first things on this site to show ppl to do what works for them. it would avoid alot of early steroid usage in kids if they knew that they didnt have to lift like their heroes to get big....because all that will do is make them fail wanting to resort to a drug instead of proper lifting
    Last edited by Shredded1; 06-21-2010 at 10:46 PM.

Gramao is offline New Member
    Nice video ty. Also guys watch part 2 on strength, its pretty good.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    nice one

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    anyone with half a brain can determine whats right and whats not! valentino looks horrendous

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Great video. He made some bad decisions and looks like shit from it but he knows a lot.

From the way he was ranting did anyone else half expect him to say "And that's what grinds my gears" at the end of the video lol

Thread Information