Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

Insane transformation!!!

Hey guys im posting a before and after pictue of one of my friends after a 10 week test+deca ...Now he was my AAS mentor b4 i started cycling...infact his results is what peaked my curiousity.

Lets get some facts straight:
    -Him and I are about the same strature.
    -Wings his diet
    -He Smokes and DOES NOT WORKOUT REGULARLY = sedentary lifestyle (5 years older than me)

Me on the other hand:
    - Workout all year round and eat healthy (meticulously)
    - I dont SMOKE EVER always working out + played baseball in HS = seasoned athlete.

Taking all this into consideration:

I knew right off the bat that i had more solid natural base than he EVER did and i have been working out for ever. So i decided to dive in.

My Friend claims he did a pyramid cycle of test and deca (starting at 200 mgs of deca+ 250 mgs of test AND peaking at 500 mg deca and 500 mg test) b4 tapering down to 200+250....he claimed this cycle gave him 25 lbs and as u can see. The guy morphed...i dint see him for a 3-4 months on campus but i simply could not believe it when i him again.

Anyway i researched to find out the proper way to cycle. i dint want to do a pyramid...So i did a cycle with consistant dosages (week 1-4 deca 300 and test 400, then wk 5-10 deca 400 and test 500).

My results were far more different than his INFACT NOT EVEN CLOSE. Throughout my cycle i maintained a good solid diet. i put on 14 lbs in 8 weeks which was very hard...i had to eat eat eat. Anyway i had good strenght gains but the size change was minimal not to mention the water. Unlike his HE JUST BLEW UP. My muscle barely got bigger...just a tad

I showed these pics of his to my gf and she said that its hard to believe...considering im already a seasoned athlete...and he barely works out and eats not that great. We arrived to a conclusion, that either my bud dint tell me everything OR I just need a higher dose....WHat do u guys think i should do for my next cycle to get the same effect as him...Cycle recommendations with a week by week dosage instructions are welcomed. Please post.

KEEP IN MIND, HE DID ALL THIS IN 10 WEEKS!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Insane transformation!!!-my-bud.jpg  
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 06-24-2010 at 02:10 PM.

bigxx44 is offline Junior Member
    quit comparing yourself to him bro everyones system is different just because your a seasoned athlete and hes not dosent mean anything except that your a better athlete, it has nothing to do with steroids , as his genes just might be better than yours.

etman is offline Junior Member
    Did you guys have the same source ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigxx44 View Post
    quit comparing yourself to him bro everyones system is different just because your a seasoned athlete and hes not dosent mean anything except that your a better athlete, it has nothing to do with steroids, as his genes just might be better than yours.
    Kindly read the entire post...I have alot more muscle than him NATURALLY which is years and years of hardwork....so i DOUBT u can put someone who has edward norton body type next to an ATHLETIC BODIED invidividual like myself and say he has better GENES...I HighLY doubt that...the guy did not have any muscle b4 he cycled only skin and bones...that does not sound like good genetics to me.
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 06-24-2010 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etman View Post
    Did you guys have the same source ?
    No sir,
    I used pak organon deca and testoviron (which has a very good solid rep)....i think he used ttokyo wihch is a discontinued brand now but he had it from way back when..it was in the black market
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 06-24-2010 at 02:21 PM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm not going to call you or him out yet......

but i'd like to see another comparison or a pic of him holding a newspaper......

If I had a transformation that jurastic - i'd have no problem proving it.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    It looks like he went form a 15" arm to an 18" arm......

Theres no way he put on 40 friggin pounds in 10 weeks and if his arms grew THAT much..... he'd be covered in stretch marks.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

etman is offline Junior Member
    Maybe you don't know the entire story.
    Maybe he did eat and train better than you did.
    Who knows ?
    It's an intresting story but I wouldn't get caught up in it too much. I would use the pic for motivation to get better. just keep your head up and train harder

The One is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm not going to call you or him out yet......

but i'd like to see another comparison or a pic of him holding a newspaper......

If I had a transformation that jurastic - i'd have no problem proving it.

~Haz~
    I second that but anything possible if he's a teenager.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    yah, Ive seen some mindblowing shit from a single cycle. I had one kid (24 at the time) run a tbol and cyp (12 week) and gained 30+lbs and it was fairly lean mass... freaky. Ive seen others gain mid teens with the same thing, which is still respectable.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    I went from 13.5 or 14" arms to 17" and there is stretch marks in 6 months, so don't tell me this is 10 weeks this I call BS on.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    that is the way it goes. for me the muscle growth did not occur significantly until I got over the one gram a week mark. maybe he lied - maybe you just need more. never trust someone who takes drugs, for that matter dont trust people who dont take drugs either. just worry about yourself and up the dose.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    for me the muscle growth did not occur significantly until I got over the one gram a week mark. .
    sorry to hear bro... thats insane. Ive never ran test over 600/wk and I dont even juice to bulk. Wish I had your budget though

if your force to use 1g of test per week to see any kind of muscle growth than buddy your doing something wrong, I've seen people grow on as low as 200mg per 8 days.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Lets forget about your friend, because it isnt important, your concern about getting results the best for you.

What are your stats and cycle history,
    What is your diet like?
    How long have you been training for?

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt;5235***
    if your force to use 1g of test per week to see any kind of muscle growth than buddy your doing something wrong, I've seen people grow on as low as 200mg per 8 days.
    we just have better gear in Canada bro

who knows, maybe Diesel uses EQ... Marcus.. get'em!!!!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I think that's Jake Gyllenhaal, the before pic was during Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    and where would you put him in asscrack mountain?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmm....... I'm sorry bro', but I'm a bit skeptical with the time line in the story. Not saying it couldn't happen. But something doesn't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    hmmmm....... I'm sorry bro', but I'm a bit skeptical with the time line in the story. Not saying it couldn't happen. But something doesn't add up.
    Thats what i concur...There is noway in hell he could do this in 10 weeks but he claimed it and like i said i did not see him on campus for 4 months...we had a different schedule....I think he B*Sed his dosages or maybe he is so far from his potential that it worked for him....I reached my genetic limit b4 i started anyway...but im bumping it up for the next one

UMM no thats my friend pal...get it right...theres is no bs...what u see is what u get.

juicyfruit71 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brnxbomers View Post
    Thats what i concur...There is noway in hell he could do this in 10 weeks but he claimed it and like i said i did not see him on campus for 4 months...we had a different schedule....I think he B*Sed his dosages or maybe he is so far from his potential that it worked for him....I reached my genetic limit b4 i started anyway...but im bumping it up for the next one
    I think this could be your answer...from the looks of his before pic and from what you've said, he wasn't near his potential...and thus a cycle would give him greater results (though I still have a hard time believing those before and after pics from one cycle).

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    yeah well the OP reached his "genetic limit" at 5'7", 155lbs and 12-13%bf, so it's hard to say...
    test cyp/deca cycle options! I need to pick

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicyfruit71 View Post
    I think this could be your answer...from the looks of his before pic and from what you've said, he wasn't near his potential...and thus a cycle would give him greater results (though I still have a hard time believing those before and after pics from one cycle).
    Or another way of saying it is that we all have a relevent range based on our genetics. You may have been at the high end of yours, and he could have been at the low end of his. But having said that, something still smells rotten.

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brnxbomers View Post
    Kindly read the entire post...I have alot more muscle than him NATURALLY which is years and years of hardwork....so i DOUBT u can put someone who has edward norton body type next to an ATHLETIC BODIED invidividual like myself and say he has better GENES...I HighLY doubt that...the guy did not have any muscle b4 he cycled only skin and bones...that does not sound like good genetics to me.
    Actually, that's exactly what good genetics are. Being able to put on and retain muscle very easily. Although I question the validity of this, I just wanted you to know you were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post
    I went from 13.5 or 14" arms to 17" and there is stretch marks in 6 months, so don't tell me this is 10 weeks this I call BS on.
    Would u post your cycle and dosage on how u went about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Or another way of saying it is that we all have a relevent range based on our genetics. You may have been at the high end of yours, and he could have been at the low end of his. But having said that, something still smells rotten.
    well i've kept track of everything since i was 19 years old....im 26 now...and this is true just for me but i gain 1" around my arm for every 10.6 lbs of overall bodyweight gain. its been fairly consistant.

yeah well the OP reached his "genetic limit" at 5'7", 155lbs and 12-13%bf, so it's hard to say...
    yep coming from a dad who is 5.5" and weighs only 127-130 lbs and a mother who is 5'. That was sweat and tears for me. BTW the BF is prolly around 10-11.5 % i recently did some calcs.
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 06-24-2010 at 08:16 PM.

Lmfao big's always there to save the day.. LOL

brnxbomers, your mom can be 5'2 and 95 pounds and ur dad 5'6 100 pounds, dosen't mean if your 5'6 and 125 pounds this is your genetic potential, just a fyi.

at 5'6 you should be able to reach close to 180 and in the 10% bf

brnxbomers, your mom can be 5'2 and 95 pounds and ur dad 5'6 100 pounds, dosen't mean if your 5'6 and 125 pounds this is your genetic potential, just a fyi.

haha...wrong part of the world buddy. Your ethnic background influences diet/build...my parents were also vegeterian...so was i till the age of 18. I up to 170 lbs now shooting for 190 lbs on my next cycle...and i can crush a baseball like no other and im not caucasian. East Indians are usually small stratured with little or no muscle mass...think smart and get your facts straight
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 06-24-2010 at 08:33 PM.

yeah mom is a vegetarien and so is my dad, there both 110 pounds other is 130, I'm 215 pounds, and 190-195 pre-cycle, so I guess my facts are bad.

back to the subject, why don't you ask your friend to tell you what he's been taking for 10 weeks to become 50-60 pounds heavier so you can let us know so we can learn.

Diamond*K is offline Female Member

i agree and disagree. yes should the average person be 180 .. yea sure.. but depending on ur body type... that might never happen.
    like if you diet and train hard for 5+ years and the last 2 yrs ur at the same weight and u plateaued .. ur at ur potential. tons of ppl on here who train. eat right, and cycle and struggle to hit that mark...

just my 2cents

yeah mom is a vegetarien and so is my dad, there both 110 pounds other is 130, I'm 215 pounds, and 190-195 pre-cycle, so I guess my facts are bad.
    wow this cow must produce alot of milk! No offence unless you are above 6'. Which im pretty sure u are not by the lack of maturity u raise by your unruly comments, u prolly look like a cow...which i have NO INTRUST in...im happy shooting for 190 lbs....i guess us leaner guys just like the cleaner look. Btw i do get paid to get my pics taken for print and have strict instructions to stay under 200 lbs. And i KICK BOX. so guess who kicks more ass smart guy?

P.S. Im not u and are not me. so keep those superiority complex comments in check
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 06-24-2010 at 08:47 PM.

I won't get in an arguement with you but I'll give you a pointer or 2 about myself, I've been 10% body fat for the past 10 years, I've been atheletic since 4 years old from hockey, football,basket,soccer, track & field, cross-country,

I do have picture of me at 185 on these forums, and now I'm currently working out to be pro-mma fighter, I do boxing on the side, and I work out about 7 times a week, and side stuff about 5 times a week, I go jogging every morning and every night.

so please get your facts straight son, before shooting the balloon.

I won't get in an arguement with you but I'll give you a pointer or 2 about myself, I've been 10% body fat for the past 10 years, I've been atheletic since 4 years old from hockey, football,basket,soccer, track & field, cross-country,

I do have picture of me at 185 on these forums, and now I'm currently working out to be pro-mma fighter, I do boxing on the side, and I work out about 7 times a week, and side stuff about 5 times a week, I go jogging every morning and every night.

so please get your facts straight son, before shooting the balloon.
    Ah clearly so far u have been the mature one. sorry but im not in high school anymore and if u can offer some constructive advice its all good but dont try to show how insecure u are. No offence, there are plenty of guys here that will make u look like putty. I dont give a crap what u are. lets stay on topic. so far u havent offered anything useful except trying to proove that u are the shyt.
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 06-24-2010 at 09:01 PM.

What you want me to tell you, take 2g of test and 1g of tren per week, and it'll make you look like your buddy?

I mean seriously what do you want from us, your friend seems to be a prodigy so why don't you ask him?

99% on here called his bluff, and you keep persisting it's not, yet you're too afraid to ask your friend the truth, and you call me insecure.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by diamond-krys View Post
    i agree and disagree. yes should the average person be 180 .. yea sure.. but depending on ur body type... that might never happen.
    like if you diet and train hard for 5+ years and the last 2 yrs ur at the same weight and u plateaued .. ur at ur potential. tons of ppl on here who train. eat right, and cycle and struggle to hit that mark...

just my 2cents
    Yes for a caucasian. East Indians its not the same. we have smaller builds

back to the subject, why don't you ask your friend to tell you what he's been taking for 10 weeks to become 50-60 pounds heavier so you can let us know so we can learn.
    seriously i think he is b*sing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information