Eddie_m63 is offline Member

Friend Won't Share His Secret.

Ok during the winter i was training with a buddy that i 've known for years. He always lift weights at home so he is/was a little muscular. Well i stopped training with him starting this summer due to my work schedule now after 2 months he is bigger then ever, even other people at the gym told me he was doing something.
    He is not on a diet, and according to him he is not taking anything, not even protein. I asked if he was taking anything but he said no, how can somone change so much in so little time. He hasn't change his workout schedule, he is not lifting heavier, all i can say is that i want what he is taking.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    He's juicing. If Diet and training hasn't changed then he's gotta be.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Prolly dbol and deca lol

He is on something alright, but man i have known him for years, he should tell me so i can do that too. I am a little Jealous, especially since i was always bigger then him, he's been more define but i'd been bigger now he is bigger and more define lol.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Some people are very private about it, which I can understand. Some of my best friends in the world will never know I've juiced, at least, I will never admit it to them. Others, however, are part of that little world of mine. The selected few and, of course, all you bros on this board.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    When I was in college many years ago I had a friend who was busted for having 2 plants in his closet (you can guess what kind). He was charged, lost his loans, flunked out of college. Haven't talked to him in a while. He wanted to be a lawyer. Last I heard he was painting houses.

Don't ever doubt that something that seems like a little bit of nothing can change the entire course of your life, for better or worse.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_m63 View Post
    Ok during the winter i was training with a buddy that i 've known for years. He always lift weights at home so he is/was a little muscular. Well i stopped training with him starting this summer due to my work schedule now after 2 months he is bigger then ever, even other people at the gym told me he was doing something.
    He is not on a diet, and according to him he is not taking anything, not even protein. I asked if he was taking anything but he said no, how can somone change so much in so little time. He hasn't change his workout schedule, he is not lifting heavier, all i can say is that i want what he is taking.
    Stats? age/weight/do-you-have-a-man-crush-on-your-buddy/cycle experience/BF%?

.... I don't come in the lounge enough! lol.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    It almost sounds like you think he is obligated to tell you what he is doing, if anything. Why cant it be a private matter? If he is doing gear, maybe he would like to keep that information to himself. Why is it that you think he has to tell you? And why would you be jealous about his own progress, worry about your own progress and what you need to do to take your own physique to the next level, not your buddys.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    most likely D-Anabol 25, that shiit is insane

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Definately Sounds like he is juicing. I agree with godfather, the guy has the right to keep it to himself. Not everybody wants to tell people that they are using aas

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    yep d-anabol 25 or tren 75

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    Definately Sounds like he is juicing. I agree with godfather, the guy has the right to keep it to himself. Not everybody wants to tell people that they are using aas
    i personaly tell no one but you guys and the wife.....i am a private person thats why i love the internet cus here i am but a ghost.....

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i personaly tell no one but you guys and the wife.....i am a private person thats why i love the internet cus here i am but a ghost.....
    i like that, when the day comes i turn to the darkside i dont think ill tell anyone but 2 ppl, then girlfriend/wife if there is one around then of course you mafvckas

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    I guess i have a "what happens, happens" mentality. And I am not ashamed of aas. If some random guy asked me, he will never get me to admit it. As far as the people I trust in my life though, they all know. Not because I felt like I just had to tell them, but if they asked, or if it came up somehow, I wasn't going to lie about it. My wife knows, my best friend knows, my sister (fitness competitor) also knows. They are the only ones who know I am currently on cycle, but I think just about everyone who knows me, knows that I have done it in the past.
    Then again, I come from a very old school irish catholic family, so nobody in my family ever snitches on anyone, even enemies.
    I look at everything as worst case scenerio. Worst case scenerio, I get busted, arrested, convicted, go to jail. That wouldn't be as nice as my day to day life, but its not the end of the world. In the end, I will lift the whole time I'm in, and when i get out, I will start a new cycle all over again.

Not expecting anyone to agree with me, thats just my view on it.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    i like that, when the day comes i turn to the darkside i dont think ill tell anyone but 2 ppl, then girlfriend/wife if there is one around then of course you mafvckas
    sorry did you say Girlfriends and wives???

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    sorry did you say Girlfriends and wives???
    nope i said girlfriend and wife lol

cant start saying plural cause then it might slip out one day as plural to the wrong person lol
    Last edited by Standby; 06-25-2010 at 08:03 AM.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    nope i said girlfriend and wife lol

cant start saying plural cause then it might slip out one day as plural to the wrong person lol
    at least always think plural dreams can come true

and they will come true!

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    It almost sounds like you think he is obligated to tell you what he is doing, if anything. Why cant it be a private matter? If he is doing gear, maybe he would like to keep that information to himself. Why is it that you think he has to tell you? And why would you be jealous about his own progress, worry about your own progress and what you need to do to take your own physique to the next level, not your buddys.
    True but man i just would like to get some too. I am dropping weight, already drop over 20lbs this year so i am heading in the right direction. But you would think that good buddies share good things in life, but oh well i'll leave him alone for now.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Maybe you should just arrange it so your door is cracked and you are naked but have some clothes out like you are picking out what to wear and then see what he does

Oh wait what secret are we talking about again

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    True but man i just would like to get some too. I am dropping weight, already drop over 20lbs this year so i am heading in the right direction. But you would think that good buddies share good things in life, but oh well i'll leave him alone for now.
    Can i just ask,,,"how old are you mate?"

Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    Can i just ask,,,"how old are you mate?"
    I am 30, he's like 33.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    God, how many of these "whats my buddy on, I want to be like him" threads are there. This forum needs a gay meter to measure the amount of gayness in each thread. This one gets high marks.

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member

Last edited by Stigmata101; 06-26-2010 at 04:01 PM.

gettingthere is offline Senior Member
    It took my mate a while to tell me that he used AAS, he was drunk.....but im glad he did!! but anyway, dont care about him!! its all psychological

waaaaaaaaaa you gonna cry?!! I think your gonna cry!!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like a bunch of jealous people to.... You say you have not been working out for a couple months and he has. You can make some good natural gains in a couple months depending on genetics and body structure.

Dont be so quick to judge or accuse of someone. If he is a friend and says no why not believe him?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Sounds like a bunch of jealous people to.... You say you have not been working out for a couple months and he has. You can make some good natural gains in a couple months depending on genetics and body structure.

Dont be so quick to judge or accuse of someone. If he is a friend and says no why not believe him?
    No i said i haven't been training with him for about 2.5 months, i still train at least 3 days a week. Anyways i saw him today and he has developed a little bit of acne on his back and forehead. He still claims all natural.

No i said i haven't been training with him for about 2.5 months, i still train at least 3 days a week. Anyways i saw him today and he has developed a little bit of acne on his back and forehead. He still claims all natural.
    OK then yes he is probably using Test or??? Give it a rest. Compliment him on his gains. You are his friend so go with it. If he feels secure with your friendship he will share. Then be a friend and make sure he is using proper protocols and is being safe.

99% of my friends dont know because they are to wrapped up in the media hype. One who is more or less my best friend and in the medical field doesn't even understand HRT. LOL

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    God, how many of these "whats my buddy on, I want to be like him" threads are there. This forum needs a gay meter to measure the amount of gayness in each thread. This one gets high marks.
    I thought that it was more like why isn't my buddy on me, and I wanna be in him.

goodlifting is offline Associate Member
    my best friend of 13 years ratted my ass out so i will always keep my mouth shut. it's pretty dumb to trust anyone with something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlifting View Post
    my best friend of 13 years ratted my ass out so i will always keep my mouth shut. it's pretty dumb to trust anyone with something like that.
    I remember that. Yeah sometimes friends are strange. They have this moral high ground they choose but it's usually out of jealousy and has nothing to do with what is right or wrong.

I have friends that do all sorts of illegal or questionable things I would never rat on them about but I dont trust them to know I am even on HRT.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    If he is on something, it doesnt mean you will acheive the same results if you started running it. Dont worry about him, instead, focus on yourself, and what you need to do to reach your goals.

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    If he is on something, it doesnt mean you will acheive the same results if you started running it. Dont worry about him, instead, focus on yourself, and what you need to do to reach your goals.
    Another good point. I personally dont worry about how any of my fiends look or how anyone else in the gym looks. I focus on how I look and try to be the best I can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I thought that it was more like why isn't my buddy on me, and I wanna be in him.
    lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    I look much better now then 6 months ago, I am pretty strong i think, have one or two guys that looked at me at the gym. I have always encourage this friend to take protein in his meals and creatine.

Thread Information