Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member

does anyone cruise and blast?

since im on HRT at 200mg/week

if i do 3 months of a heavy cycle, then 3 months at the 200mg/week obviously PCT isn't necessary but - going from 600mg/week of test and eq down to 200, should i expect mass loss?

OR

because i dont have the valley of PCT/recovery where the body is trying to get in balance, i wont lose anything?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    The gains will taper... but more muscle mass will be able to be retained.

A substantial amount more would be lost during one's "PCT" time, by comparison.

-VM

yah, i figured the gains would taper...... but that's ok by me as im on HRT forever....... was just wondering if because im at a lower level than when on cycle, if 200mg would maintain high majority of what i've earned thus far......

thx VM!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Cruising is very effective. The problem for myself, and the reason I won't do it anymore is because you can very easily become hooked, and stay on for much longer then initially expected. However, since you're on TRT I can't see how this would be an issue for yourself!

I will say that when I cruised I was able to maintain a physique that I was previously only able to obtain while "on" cycle.

At 200-250mg/wk one should be pumped with quite a bit more then the natural amount of test one could produced. So it makes sense that you're able to maintain yourself physically past your natural limit while on TRT

Have a good night

-VM

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    since im on HRT at 200mg/week

if i do 3 months of a heavy cycle, then 3 months at the 200mg/week obviously PCT isn't necessary but - going from 600mg/week of test and eq down to 200, should i expect mass loss?

OR

because i dont have the valley of PCT/recovery where the body is trying to get in balance, i wont lose anything?
    Yes you will be able to maintain your gains while cruising on 200mgs per week,if you attack it correctly. Obviously it will depend on what type of cruise and blast your considering, a lot of the time you dont need to run a blast for 3 months IMHO i feel this is to long, remember your already cruising so around 6 wk cycle with 6 wks off would be far better approach and the maintenance from such a protocol will be a lot easier along side your hrt dose

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Yes you will be able to maintain your gains while cruising on 200mgs per week,if you attack it correctly. Obviously it will depend on what type of cruise and blast your considering, a lot of the time you dont need to run a blast for 3 months IMHO i feel this is to long, remember your already cruising so around 6 wk cycle with 6 wks off would be far better approach and the maintenance from such a protocol will be a lot easier along side your hrt dose
    i plan to do this from now on but with 8wks on 8wks off

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I ran a mild cruise and cycle last year, not so much for a lot of mass, but for different training protocols finsihing with a really heavy cut to make weight so all in all it was just about 10 months. Im starting again and will try for a bit more size this time, something along Marcus' lines of 6 on 6 off.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    marcus-do you recommend blasting at 600mgs test weekly or another dose? i am on 200mgs test cyp weekly trt.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I want HRT

i think i may try the 8weeks on, 8 off..... i get my liver and other bloodwork checked thru my dr.... he just friggin retired, now i have to find another endo.

UGH!

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    I'm on the cruise part, 250mg/wk and i love it, but you gotta invest in hcg

I'm with marcus, shorter heavier blasts while cruising will yield bigger gains imo

Thread Information