Wassup dudes... Anyways your not going to believe this encounter I had at the gym. These 2 fat bikers guys who lift weights at my gym basically for no apparent reason have been talking trash about me. They tell people who they don't even know, that I'm a loser. That I steal peoples weights... Even calling me the "Gym Jew" because they know my father is Jewish, aside from the fact that my father is Jewish everything they have to say isn't true. Anyways this more amused me then pissed me off because I think pretty much everybody didn't give a shit about what they had to say and considered them assholes too. So whenever they had something bad to say about me... I'd just smile and say sure, only to you. This really pissed them off... So eventually the trash talking about me got to the point where I just basically told them straight up, not in angry tone not yelling or anything but just a matter of fact way smartass way... I told em "Ok look you guys have been lifting here for eight months and your still as fat as you were before, your just a bunch of loser biker wannabes in their forties, you might as well leave the gym no one likes you and who for whatever reasons whether its racism, jealously, or just being an asshole you've found a reason to pick on me, leave me the hell alone no one cares what you have to say, and it just makes you look stupid..." After I said this... I could tell from the reaction on their faces, that they were really affected by this, and sadly I knew in my heart this just made things worse. So anyways as I appear towards my car I notice two people suddenly getting out of their car... It's them and they approach me from the rear and front... Basically looking to start a fist fight I believe. So having my street smarts kick in I said to them straight up "look guys if you guys are looking for a fight you'll lose, I've been doing boxing for a year blah blah blah" Surprisingly I believe they were intimidated enough (they were obviously looking for an easy fight), they backed off and basically told me I wasn't worth their time (I even received the finger from one of them). So the next time I go to the gym, I see one of the two biker guys waiting with one of the gym work staff people for me... Apparently he told the trainer I tried to sell his 11 year old son cocaine at the gym. I could tell as soon as I started speaking to the trainer, that he thought this guy story seemed real fishy and basically only 30 seconds into the conversation. I said to the trainer straight up lemme see your cell phone, ill call the police myself, anyways after I dial 911. I hand the dude the cell phone, he starts to crack and basically says "you know what, I'm a nice guy and ill let you off the hook on this one, I believe drugs should be legalized blah blah blah your obviously a druggie who needs money and I feel sorry for you." I couldn't help but break out in laughter and I could tell the staff member was trying to hold back his laugh too... So anyways the biker dude leaves, and the staff member guy simply says to me, for policy reasons I believe.

Everything you said was true? I respond... Yes.
Ok, just swipe your gym card in the scanner and have a nice workout.

I find it pretty ****ing hilarious that he would try getting me back, by telling a gym staff member, instead of going to a police officer. What an asshole retard