i just had the biggest asshole encounter at the gym yesterday

Wassup dudes... Anyways your not going to believe this encounter I had at the gym. These 2 fat bikers guys who lift weights at my gym basically for no apparent reason have been talking trash about me. They tell people who they don't even know, that I'm a loser. That I steal peoples weights... Even calling me the "Gym Jew" because they know my father is Jewish, aside from the fact that my father is Jewish everything they have to say isn't true. Anyways this more amused me then pissed me off because I think pretty much everybody didn't give a shit about what they had to say and considered them assholes too. So whenever they had something bad to say about me... I'd just smile and say sure, only to you. This really pissed them off... So eventually the trash talking about me got to the point where I just basically told them straight up, not in angry tone not yelling or anything but just a matter of fact way smartass way... I told em "Ok look you guys have been lifting here for eight months and your still as fat as you were before, your just a bunch of loser biker wannabes in their forties, you might as well leave the gym no one likes you and who for whatever reasons whether its racism, jealously, or just being an asshole you've found a reason to pick on me, leave me the hell alone no one cares what you have to say, and it just makes you look stupid..." After I said this... I could tell from the reaction on their faces, that they were really affected by this, and sadly I knew in my heart this just made things worse. So anyways as I appear towards my car I notice two people suddenly getting out of their car... It's them and they approach me from the rear and front... Basically looking to start a fist fight I believe. So having my street smarts kick in I said to them straight up "look guys if you guys are looking for a fight you'll lose, I've been doing boxing for a year blah blah blah" Surprisingly I believe they were intimidated enough (they were obviously looking for an easy fight), they backed off and basically told me I wasn't worth their time (I even received the finger from one of them). So the next time I go to the gym, I see one of the two biker guys waiting with one of the gym work staff people for me... Apparently he told the trainer I tried to sell his 11 year old son cocaine at the gym. I could tell as soon as I started speaking to the trainer, that he thought this guy story seemed real fishy and basically only 30 seconds into the conversation. I said to the trainer straight up lemme see your cell phone, ill call the police myself, anyways after I dial 911. I hand the dude the cell phone, he starts to crack and basically says "you know what, I'm a nice guy and ill let you off the hook on this one, I believe drugs should be legalized blah blah blah your obviously a druggie who needs money and I feel sorry for you." I couldn't help but break out in laughter and I could tell the staff member was trying to hold back his laugh too... So anyways the biker dude leaves, and the staff member guy simply says to me, for policy reasons I believe.

Everything you said was true? I respond... Yes.
    Ok, just swipe your gym card in the scanner and have a nice workout.

I find it pretty ****ing hilarious that he would try getting me back, by telling a gym staff member, instead of going to a police officer. What an asshole retard

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    One more comment from that guy and i'd let the gym know that you can't workout in peace..... he's always trying to start trouble with you.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    d-bolman; you're a greater man than I... I have a really bad temper towards people who talk about me behind my back. It doesnt happen anymore for obvious reasons, especially at the gym after one of the guys couldnt compete in his upcoming show due to the condition I left him in the locker room

Props to you for making the best out of a shitty situation. You're going to run into these kind of people all your life and its a sad thought that it may have been race provoked.

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    Its one thing to talk trash, another to try and jump you in the parking lot, but when he starts telling members of the gym's staff that you are dealing drugs to kids, thats the last straw. I would go about my normal routine, but make sure to make him feel as stupid and small as I could as often as possible, so one of two things would happen. Either he would get tired of it and leave for good, or he would get tired of it and try to meet me in the parking lot again, in which case I would let him come at me, kick the shit out of him, then call the cops, and tell them to check the parking lot cameras, that he tried to attack you and you were only defending yourself. He would get whats coming to him both physically and legally.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Gym Jew ...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    This whole story = wtf?
    ***No source checks!!!***

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    This whole story = wtf?
    Exactly. Either this story is complete bull that you just made up or you are leaving out a lot of details

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sorry... what's your point?

And btw... I'm a 40 something biker, and that doesn't sound anything like anyone I'd be hanging with, not even close. Almost sounds like a scene from a bad EZ Rider movie??!!
    Last edited by Times Roman; 07-07-2010 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I'm sorry... what's your point?

And btw... I'm a 40 something biker, and that doesn't sound anything like anyone I'd be hanging with, not even close. Almost sounds like a scene from a bad EZ Rider movie??!!
    I'd like to believe this isnt possible, but with some of this shit Ive seen I cant help but believe it. And why would someone make this up?

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Exactly. Either this story is complete bull that you just made up or you are leaving out a lot of details
    It's the truth. They're bunch of whiney ass 40 year old (probably poser biker) everybody has something crazy that happends to them once a year.
    Last edited by Superhero d-bolman; 07-07-2010 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhero d-bolman View Post
    It's the truth. They're bunch of whiney ass 40 year old (probably poser biker) everybody has something crazy that happends to them once a year.
    Exactly right... he did say they both got out of their CAR... if they were hard ass bikers Im sure they would have tried something a little more intimidating like... say.... BIKES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Exactly right... he did say they both got out of their CAR... if they were hard ass bikers Im sure they would have tried something a little more intimidating like... say.... BIKES!!!
    bikers don't always drive bikes ALL THE TIME. They dress like bikers, and they ain't hardass. So i call them bikers, Im persuming they drive bikes at times.

did i mention that they were probably poser bikers by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Superhero d-bolman View Post
    bikers don't always drive bikes ALL THE TIME. They dress like bikers, and they ain't hardass. So i call them bikers, Im persuming they drive bikes at times.
    Racist bastard......

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The member of staff should take it futher with this guy,This guy says you are a drug dealer and then calls you a druggie you should have Kick this tool right in the b0ll0cks

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yep, this exact same thing happened to me this one time a band camp...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Yep, this exact same thing happened to me this one time a band camp...
    I hope to hell you werent playing the tuba

I hope to hell you werent playing the tuba
    Ofcoarse he did..... fat kids always play the tuba.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    By the title i thought this was going to be some gay locker room sex story

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Ofcoarse he did..... fat kids always play the tuba.....

~Haz~
    Why do you think im fat??? Ok my love handles are just more than a hand full.. But as you can see from my latest photo ive lost almost all my weight...

Do not ask me for a source check.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    So you tried to sell cocaine to his 11 year old son... get them while hooked while they are young.. that's good business right there

Why do you think im fat??? Ok my love handles are just more than a hand full.. But as you can see from my latest photo ive lost almost all my weight...

Damn Haz!? Where do I send the friggin medical bill for the blight this thing caused in my eye?

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^ I bet that guy logs on to the internet as "muscle stud" or something like it....

Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    ^^^^ I bet that guy logs on to the internet as "muscle stud" or something like it....
    I just noticed that his shape almost looks like a rain drop with legs?!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I just noticed that his shape almost looks like a rain drop with legs?!
    funny, I watched Ghostbusters 1 last night and I was thinking he looked like the StayPuft man as he was melting

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Gym Jew ...
    DSM lol

But seriously Im sorry you had to deal with those assholes. I haven't had anything like that in a while. I wouldn't hesitate to call the cops on the nonemergency line if this goes any further.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Its one thing to talk trash, another to try and jump you in the parking lot, but when he starts telling members of the gym's staff that you are dealing drugs to kids, thats the last straw. I would go about my normal routine, but make sure to make him feel as stupid and small as I could as often as possible, so one of two things would happen. Either he would get tired of it and leave for good, or he would get tired of it and try to meet me in the parking lot again, in which case I would let him come at me, kick the shit out of him, then call the cops, and tell them to check the parking lot cameras, that he tried to attack you and you were only defending yourself. He would get whats coming to him both physically and legally.
    damn dude nice av looking jacked

i agree just make sure everything is on the up and up.. I've seen the wrong people go to jail in a 2 person dispute.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    damn dude nice av looking jacked
    makes him look like he's 20... dammit, hes bigger than I was at 20

vanduhl is offline Senior Member

hes got the hand lotion to his right....u think he eats it?

Quote Originally Posted by vanduhl View Post
    omfg!!! Im so glad I didnt pick that one out... probably uses it to make the 3rd double big mac slide down easier. Oh wait, thats what the DIET coke is for

ProEvoDanny is offline Junior Member
    what the **** is wrong with some people, there lifes must have been so empty to pick out a random person they dont even know to make a lil drama to spice there pathetic existence grrr makes me angry

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

I'd have sex win his belly button.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I'd have sex win his belly button.
    Yikes... Once you go black... You go rip a belly button... Hey at least you can use the food grease thats covered all over that guy as a lubricant. Hey, DSM4life look at it this way even though hes 500 pounds overweight at least when you give him heads it'll taste like cheetos.
    Last edited by Superhero d-bolman; 07-08-2010 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vanduhl View Post
    why not? That dude definetly is covered in food grease so thats his lube right there.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    gym jew lols. Never hear that before

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When you can intimidate people like that then you know you are strong physically and mentally. Don`t know why there are so many assholes in the world, good job!

Thread Information