Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    If only they let gazza deal with him, gazza turned up with a dressing gown a big jacket, some chicken, some lager, and 2 fishing rods, he got a taxi from newcastle ....pissed
    Ha ha ha... I couldnt stop laughing when I heard that.

"Oi.... I've come ta see Moaty...."

LOL

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post

Why?
    That cop has a wife and childern, and he is now blind for life. He was just doing his job and because of the actions of an idiot he and those around him will now suffer for the rest of his life. If you watch the interview with him on Sky News and it doesnt make you realise what you said was pathetic and heartless then I suggest that you have a little word with yourself.

Everyone who has morals and respect plays their part in society and like it or now without the police our country would be like a jungle. That guy was doing an important job and because of that he will never see his kids grow up, he will never see his wife again or his grandchildren when they are born, he will never see a sunset or the stars at night.....think about what I have said and grow up.
    Good point.

What about the fact that Moat went straight and started his own business and still got hounded by the old bill?

It was a series of events that drove him to turn into a murderer and maniac.

Bullshit childhood (not knowing his father), social services and child problems, the police, steroids , his bird leaving him when he's banged up etc... He obviously coped with it in the wrong way. But it seems from these tapes he was crying out for help for long enough.

I feel sorry for everyone of the people involved.

The fella that last his life, Moat's ex bird for being shot and scared by him, the police man that is now blind and Moat, his kids and family.

It a very sad story from lots of angles. Very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Good point.

What about the fact that Moat went straight and started his own business and still got hounded by the old bill?

It was a series of events that drove him to turn into a murderer and maniac.

Bullshit childhood (not knowing his father), social services and child problems, the police, steroids , his bird leaving him when he's banged up etc... He obviously coped with it in the wrong way. But it seems from these tapes he was crying out for help for long enough.

I feel sorry for everyone of the people involved.

The fella that last his life, Moat's ex bird for being shot and scared by him, the police man that is now blind and Moat, his kids and family.

It a very sad story from lots of angles. Very sad.
    We all have sh1t to deal with in life.

I can relate to Moat and understand why he flipped but he took it out on an innocent person. He cant hold every police officer responsibe for the few that may of hounded him. Thats just like saying you hate all bus drivers cos one made you walk home cos you didnt have enough to pay the fare!
    -XL

jing jai

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information