Bigdog99 is offline Member

Happy and Sad today....last shot of Tren

OK..don't have a question...just wanted to share my thoughts. Took my last shot of Tren A today. I ran 150 mg EOD for ~ 2 months. Still going to run Sust 325 for 3-4 more weeks (basically till I run out). I am sad b/c I have made great gains on the Tren (as I did in the past) and I'd like to run it longer for more gains, but I not sure I should. I am Happy b/c I am looking forward to getting a full and restfull nights sleep... Something that I haven't had since starting the cycle. WOW Tren can wreak havoc on your sleep. My wife is really ready to kill me because with all my tossing and turning, sleeping for 5 hours a night etc. I have pretty much kept her up for 2 months too and she is PISSED now. We had a blowout to end all blowouts today arguing for like 2 hours strait (fun stuff)....she wanted me to go to a doctor to get checked out. I of course assured her that nothing was wrong blahh blahh blahh....full well knowing that it was the Tren doing it. But I for sure could not tell her I am juicing....I'll save that and drop that on her when I really want to get a divorce . The stress of hiding all this shit is starting to wear on me too. Hiding the gear...getting the mail before her....hiding the needles....trying to keep my T3 and Clen chilled in the fridge without her finding it etc etc etc. Then I think she has to know I am juicing...my arms/chest etc are freaking popping out of my shirt....she had to thing something is up?? How could she not know. Anyway...like I said I am happy this cycle (well the Tren part) is over for now. Love the results and I could deal with the sides if I was single.....but when your married or live with a GF....you need to think about how it effects them too. Will skip the Tren next cycle and will give Mast a try as I heard the sides are very mild. That's all....justed need to vent a little I guess.......

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    glad your cycle went well.

imo i wouldnt lie to the wife. I know if my wife kept a big secret from me i'd be pissed.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I feel for you bro... Im done in 5 week and it depressing me that I will have to go off it for a while... I feel like an animal while training

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know Tren has a large effect on my mentality. I try to control it and take it out in the gym but i swear a girl can really bring it out.

I dont get violent at all but i just feel my blood boiling with some of the things she does and says while off cycle it wouldnt bother me. I have a shorter fuse when it comes to arguing because usually i will let her rant and just wait til she realizes she is wrong. The sweating she cant stand either. She complains i am always sticky from sweating all day.

Im have tried to bring up steroid use with her before and i think she has a good idea i am. She has found 100 syringes and asked why i had them and i simply said they were a buddies. She said yea ok. She said if i did them she wouldnt want to be with me. But i think it is about on the same level as my dad. They know i am well educated on the subject and i am not small by any means, but they would rather just not know or assume i dont.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude...get a p.o. box.

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    my cycle ended a week ago.....it sucks....i hate this feeling of not injecting....my pumps are shittier it seems like....i can still get motivated but i feel like im already starting to shrink at a rapid pace....could be just in y head...ive only gone down a couple pounds..i cant wait to get back on

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by vanduhl View Post
    my cycle ended a week ago.....it sucks....i hate this feeling of not injecting....my pumps are shittier it seems like....i can still get motivated but i feel like im already starting to shrink at a rapid pace....could be just in y head...ive only gone down a couple pounds..i cant wait to get back on
    yah, it really messes with your head... what was your cycle?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Thread Information