Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Are you guys Metro

I'm pretty metro but anyway

Just in the last couple of weeks I figured out how to treat a zit after you pop it. I dab it down til most of the fluid is gone, then I roll a strip of toilet paper over itself about 4 times. I tear off a piece from the corner and squeeze it between thumb and finger to flatten it. I apply it to the zit as if it were a shaving cut.

I don't know how I just now found this technique.. Doing it this way dramatically improves the appearance of the zit and lets the fluid get out of there.

I know you guys have tips post em up and I might share some more of my infinite wisdom.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    repost

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    nope.

im probally the straigtest acting gay guy ever.

if it wasnt for me liking dicks in my face, i'd be straight......

i listen to metal, bite my nails, not into fashion, i work on and build my cars, my fav bands are pantera/slayer/lamb of god .....

metro and even hardcore fags creep me out.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    metro? popping zits?
    damn cherry.... what next?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Im not pretty enough, Siggy might qualify though

or Haz... he sounds pretty feminine sometimes... "oooh, I think I should get some tanning in"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    metro? popping zits?
    damn cherry.... what next?
    think i might shave my arms in the shower

usually buzz but i figure what the heck i'll just apply shaving cream this time

and I agree with KP about haz hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    think i might shave my arms in the shower

usually buzz but i figure what the heck i'll just apply shaving cream this time

and I agree with KP about haz hahahah
    shaving under your arms might be cool... I know I chafe if i don't have a tshirt on when lifting/curling.

You are not thinking of shaving your legs so you can get a better squat, are you?

Blog Entries
    shaving under your arms might be cool... I know I chafe if i don't have a tshirt on when lifting/curling.

You are not thinking of shaving your legs so you can get a better squat, are you?
    I want to shave my legs and grow my hair long so I can create those "you just checked out a dude" moments

You've all been there. You spy a fine brunette in daisy dukes outside the 7 eleven as you're driving by. She turns around and its some hick dude with metal hair and girl legs.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i try not to touch my face with my hands and take several showers a day...fortunately i dont get a whole lot...my fiance tries to pop them but i get pissed...i dont want to end up with a face like that guy on grease crater face...i usually am lucky enough to lose them under a hot shower...dr. oz says to "lance" them with a needle

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    nope.

im probally the straigtest acting gay guy ever.

if it wasnt for me liking dicks in my face, i'd be straight......

i listen to metal, bite my nails, not into fashion, i work on and build my cars, my fav bands are pantera/slayer/lamb of god .....

metro and even hardcore fags creep me out.
    I once had a guy rip on me for saying things like that. How dare I he said. He told me straight acting? WTF why your gay idiot! his words to me not you. But yeah he got all upset about the straight acting part telling me how far back I was setting the Gay Rights Movement Back for not being out and being me, instead of acting! He was really hot so I just blew him.... off and sent him on his way. I figured that was doing my part.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I don't get zits anymore. I might get one every six months on my face. I'll get the occasional one on my back but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I once had a guy rip on me for saying things like that. How dare I he said. He told me straight acting? WTF why your gay idiot! his words to me not you. But yeah he got all upset about the straight acting part telling me how far back I was setting the Gay Rights Movement Back for not being out and being me, instead of acting! He was really hot so I just blew him.... off and sent him on his way. I figured that was doing my part.
    hahaha, setting back the gay rights movement... wtf, so in order to forward the movement you have to walk around like a flaming homosexual 24-7? Yah, thats a good way to be taken seriously.

I vote we all just act ourselves, take a chill pill once in awhile, and only whoop someone's asss if they hurt someone... or piss me off!!!

I vote we all just act ourselves, take a chill pill once in awhile, and only whoop someone's asss if they hurt someone... or piss me off!!!
    because we are no fun acting ourselves... so we have to make up amazing stories about who we are so impress others... accept me... Im really F'en boring and I love it

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    siggay is metro gay!

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    hahaha, setting back the gay rights movement... wtf, so in order to forward the movement you have to walk around like a flaming homosexual 24-7? Yah, thats a good way to be taken seriously.
    Thats why I shy away from those type of politcs. I'm not a member of any organized political party. I'm a Democrat

Thats why I shy away from those type of politcs. I'm not a member of any organized political party. I'm a Democrat
    well said!

that's the thing.

i am being me.

i dont feel comfortable around other gays, ESP fems...

and i have a fear of drag queens, very similar of that to kids who freak out around clowns.

that's the thing.

i am being me.

i dont feel comfortable around other gays, ESP fems...

and i have a fear of drag queens, very similar of that to kids who freak out around clowns.
    so what you are saying, if you don't mind me putting words in your mouth, is...
    "mugglphwmph thpth mimphthwathmth"

that means it's not the orientation, it's the extremity that bothers you. I think more and more of us would agree, whether hetero or homo.... no one wants you slappin 'em in the face with it! Mostly just keep it on the down low, don't rub our noses in it, and what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. I don't mind a little smoochin in public, but it's the next step in public that bothers me, irregardless of orientation. Before I had kids, I probably wouldn't have said that....

that means it's not the orientation, it's the extremity that bothers you. I think more and more of us would agree, whether hetero or homo.... no one wants you slappin 'em in the face with it! Mostly just keep it on the down low, don't rub our noses in it, and what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. I don't mind a little smoochin in public, but it's the next step in public that bothers me, irregardless of orientation. Before I had kids, I probably wouldn't have said that....
    What happened in Frisco used to stay in Frisco, then came CNN,MSNBC,FOX,ABC,CBS,NBC,MICKEYMOUSE.....

so wtf is metro sexual anyways? isn't that some guy that acts/feels pretty, where his hair has to be "just so", and does the regular manicure/pedicure thing? has his eyebrows plucked? back hair waxed? gets his fingernails polished with an acrylic coat?

so when did "just being a man" fall out of fashion?
    tell me that?

so wtf is metro sexual anyways? isn't that some guy that acts/feels pretty, where his hair has to be "just so", and does the regular manicure/pedicure thing? has his eyebrows plucked? back hair waxed? gets his fingernails polished with an acrylic coat?

so when did "just being a man" fall out of fashion?
    tell me that?
    I think it kind of came into being with that song from the Eagles "Dirty Laundry" I just wanna look good I don't have to be queer.

that's the thing.

if a couple, reguardless of orientation - are walking down the street holding hands on a nice day, spending time....wicked...

with all the hate/bullshit that goes on in the world, who cares?

but, even when straight couples jamb their tongues down each others faces, etc etc - i think that's just a bit much... it's called a "private life" for a reason.

as for fags..... it's 2 part reason why im uncomfortable....

1) it's just too much... and a lot of the time, they lay it on extra thick just to be noticed.... i know of people who were "NORMAL" when hanging out, but in public...woah nelly......

2) when people see THAT, they assume all gays are like that....so when people find out i'm gay, they expect me to come flying out of the closet, or wonder why i dont fit their image of what a gay man should be.

i dont even see myself as "gay" really... more "homosexual"....

im just me, but i just happen to want a partner of the same sex.

i love violent movies, i dont shower every single day (unless it's needed :P), i chew the shit outta my nails, my clothes never match, i listen to metal, i love swapping engines in my cars, i enjoy farting......

i just like that my partner is also a friend/buddy..... i just dont think i'd ever relate to a woman (aside from the lack of physical/sexual attraction), cuz i dont see them as having that companion aspect for me.....

that's the thing.

if a couple, reguardless of orientation - are walking down the street holding hands on a nice day, spending time....wicked...

but, even when straight couples jamb their tongues down each others faces, etc etc - i think that's just a bit much... it's called a "private life" for a reason.

1) it's just too much... and a lot of the time, they lay it on extra thick just to be noticed.... i know of people who were "NORMAL" when hanging out, but in public...woah nelly......

2) when people see THAT, they assume all gays are like that....so when people find out i'm gay, they expect me to come flying out of the closet, or wonder why i dont fit their image of what a gay man should be.

i love violent movies, i dont shower every single day (unless it's needed :P), i chew the shit outta my nails, my clothes never match, i listen to metal, i love swapping engines in my cars, i enjoy farting......

i just like that my partner is also a friend/buddy..... i just dont think i'd ever relate to a woman (aside from the lack of physical/sexual attraction), cuz i dont see them as having that companion aspect for me.....
    sounds like you are just a regular guy with a different orientation. If we were neighbors, we'd probably be doing the bbq thing over beers. I've had friends with different orientations before, but the ones that are "making a stand" are hard to deal with. I don't really like anything that is too extreme. Unless we're talking about my harley and maybe putting a blower on it! yeah!

that's the thing.

As you well know we are not all alike. There are sub groups, and sub groups of them. same goes for the straight world. That's what makes the world interesting and not so boring as we are all not alike but indiviuals with different aspects and tastes. I felt the same way as you when Queer As Folk Aired on showtime. I thought oh man now everyone is going to think I'm just like those guys on there! When I'm nothing like it, well for the most part, well kinda sort of, well.... anywho where was I going with this..nevermind.

nicotine...r those your collies...theyre awesome bro

Blog Entries
    "If I was gay, there would be no closet, you would never see the closet I came out of. Why? I would have burned it for kindling by the time I was 12. Because I know with all certainty in my mind, there is nothing wrong with being gay, and you know it."

- Henry Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    "If I was gay, there would be no closet, you would never see the closet I came out of. Why? I would have burned it for kindling by the time I was 12. Because I know with all certainty in my mind, there is nothing wrong with being gay, and you know it."

- Henry Rollins

henry rollins is epic.... guy is pure no BS..

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    nicotine...r those your collies...theyre awesome bro
    yep!!!!! thanks!

i posted some pics of them a few pages ago in the dukkit post whore thread. sam is just over 1yr old, wally is 5 months

edit: dukkits international house o whores

another thing is, i have ZERO gay friends........ and i kinda like it that way.

and my friends like it, cuz when the girls hit on me - i just pass them over... PLUS, when girls find out that my friends are cool with hanging out with gays - the girls tend to think my friends are cool/open minded and more down to earth..... which of course, is always bonus points.
    Last edited by Nicotine; 07-22-2010 at 01:03 AM.

henry rollins is epic.... guy is pure no BS..

yep!!!!! thanks!

i posted some pics of them a few pages ago in the dukkit post whore thread. sam is just over 1yr old, wally is 5 months

edit: dukkits international house o whores

another thing is, i have ZERO gay friends........ and i kinda like it that way.

and my friends like it, cuz when the girls hit on me - i just pass them over... PLUS, when girls find out that my friends are cool with hanging out with gays - the girls tend to think my friends are cool/open minded and more down to earth..... which of course, is always bonus points.
    great pics...looks like they get along with the cat like my lab....i had a collie a long time ago....such great dogs

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Yo! DSM! A little early for Xmas, ya think?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well living in a college town with many students from south florida, I see it all the time.

It is accepted here. Not super metro but fashion is big. Its all about designer clothes, shaved arms and chests, perfectly sculpted hair, waxed eyebrows, dark tan, and big muscles. The bar i was at last night was a perfect example. I have only about one of those things and its muscles.

It isnt the track suit and condom hats look you were asking about earlier

It is more of v necks, armani, jeans with flaps on the back pockets, crosses with studs on a shirt, etc.

Its hit or miss with girls liking it here. Some love that look and wont show you the time of day if you dont look like it. Others hate it and stay away from them. I will say though if you want a slut that puts out with fake tits and a smoking body, then go hang out around that crowd. The girls from south florida are just the same as the guys here.

I think its all about the money. They have parents dishing them out whatever they want. Credit cards, new bmws, whatever they want.

I know i got off on a tangent but i personally have never gotten into that look but many people i know have and i dont hate it but its just not for me. I just dont like the going to extremes

Blog Entries
    Noles lol I live in south florida and everything you just said is accurate. I have a friend who is Jewish and just in the last few weeks he got a couple of crosses for jewelry I was like WHAT THE F?

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Well living in a college town with many students from south florida, I see it all the time.

It is accepted here. Not super metro but fashion is big. Its all about designer clothes, shaved arms and chests, perfectly sculpted hair, waxed eyebrows, dark tan, and big muscles. The bar i was at last night was a perfect example. I have only about one of those things and its muscles.

It isnt the track suit and condom hats look you were asking about earlier

It is more of v necks, armani, jeans with flaps on the back pockets, crosses with studs on a shirt, etc.

Its hit or miss with girls liking it here. Some love that look and wont show you the time of day if you dont look like it. Others hate it and stay away from them. I will say though if you want a slut that puts out with fake tits and a smoking body, then go hang out around that crowd. The girls from south florida are just the same as the guys here.

I think its all about the money. They have parents dishing them out whatever they want. Credit cards, new bmws, whatever they want.

I know i got off on a tangent but i personally have never gotten into that look but many people i know have and i dont hate it but its just not for me. I just dont like the going to extremes
    I don't know man. It doesn't seem natural. Fingernails don't naturally come with a clear coat. Eyebrows don't naturally come sculpted. I've always been 100% good with who I am and how I was made. IMHO, people who are NOT ok with who they are, try to pretend they are something they are not. out here... we call them posers. Sorry if that offends any of ya... I just calls em like I sees em.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Im not pretty enough, Siggy might qualify though
    At least you realise that now.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    siggay is metro gay!
    And your just Gay gay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information