Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    And this is what KP looks like most nights...

Mustache fart!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    none taken... its the age of experimentation... got to admit, he has a nice firm well built little ass
    i was talking to DSM and sholva when i said no offense you homo...I always want to offend you ...

Guess who

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post

Guess who
    Best pic EVER. I watched a whole documentary on the Hillsboro Baptist Church from Topeka Kansas. This is what I'd do to them as well. Protest their protest... So funny. And soooo awesome. If you watch the documentary it's hilarious, people throw bottles and shit at them out of their cars as they pass by. Well it's kinda funny, except they have their kids out there too. Crazy bastards...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    Best pic EVER. I watched a whole documentary on the Hillsboro Baptist Church from Topeka Kansas. This is what I'd do to them as well. Protest their protest... So funny. And soooo awesome. If you watch the documentary it's hilarious, people throw bottles and shit at them out of their cars as they pass by. Well it's kinda funny, except they have their kids out there too. Crazy bastards...
    I watched that to. I feel bad for the children.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I watched that to. I feel bad for the children.
    His daughters were good looking. I like how they were unconsciously flirting with the journalist, but told him since he was seeing a woman outside of wedlock that he was, "going to hell". She also tells him this while laughing and smiling in a nonchalant manner, like telling you about your inoperable cancer or AIDS, but laughing about it like it's a joke. These people are calvinists, meaning they believe in predestination. They believe that GOD has chosen who will go to heaven or hell when they're created. Which really makes you question why they bother protesting, since according to their beliefs, they will have no effect whatsoever on those destined for hell. But they'll quote you some scripture to tell you why they're supposed to bring the message to the unbeliever. Yes it makes no sense. The reality is you can interpret the Bible to make it say whatever you want it to say. It's so cryptic to begin with, you don't know what is a parable, what's hypothetical, what's an analogy, what's an allegory, what's meant to be taken literally, what was modified by Constantine or someone else... They just take their interpretation and run with it. I would actually love to kick the shit out of these bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post

Damn I'm gonna have to check that out. Gotta feel bad for the kids tho.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Damn I'm gonna have to check that out. Gotta feel bad for the kids tho.
    Read this and see what the Pastor, Fred Phelps is like:
    http://www.robertslevinson.com/gayle...schapter02.htm

You won't like him either after you read it. When they confronted him about the allegations, he just says that it's not true... But what would be the motivation for his kids to lie?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread Information