Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plenty-of-fish

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    plenty of tuna dot com... sounds yummy

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Wow. Purely out of curiosity I signed up to check it out. Now I know where the ones that are thrown back end up.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    So I also signed up on this cougar web site lol, im trying to find me a sugar momma now! Check these messages out i got from these milfs!

I am the wild girl you have been in search of. I will do all of your wildest fantasies, anything you can dream of. I am a sexual beast ready to be let out. I enjoy getting all different kinds of pleasure from oral to anal...I do it all. Treat me like a blow up doll and fill my every hole. I am turning myself on writing this, I can't wait for some hot cock deep inside me. Can you make me happy and give me what I need. I hope you have a nice big hard cock for me to use. I am ready for it now. Write me...

I am a very sexually active woman in need of the real thing. I am not getting what I need from home at all anymore and I am tired of waiting around for it. I am going to do what we call outsourcing ) Let me know if you want to get together.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    So I also signed up on this cougar web site lol, im trying to find me a sugar momma now! Check these messages out i got from these milfs!

I am the wild girl you have been in search of. I will do all of your wildest fantasies, anything you can dream of. I am a sexual beast ready to be let out. I enjoy getting all different kinds of pleasure from oral to anal...I do it all. Treat me like a blow up doll and fill my every hole. I am turning myself on writing this, I can't wait for some hot cock deep inside me. Can you make me happy and give me what I need. I hope you have a nice big hard cock for me to use. I am ready for it now. Write me...

I am a very sexually active woman in need of the real thing. I am not getting what I need from home at all anymore and I am tired of waiting around for it. I am going to do what we call outsourcing ) Let me know if you want to get together.
    nice man! ever hear of the cougar cruise???? i love cougs. whats the website?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

A lot of cougar and dating sites in general make fake accounts of women to stir up some business. Choose wisely.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member

Those are either dudes, cam girls, or bots attempting to direct you to another site.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I don't think I would reply to a girl that calls herself a beast. Maybe a sexual goddess or even a freak, but a beast just sounds scary lol

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I could give you a list of sites but I dont think that you want to go there. One of them is belamionline.com Just in case you do. It's all Tasty Eastern European boys from Checkoslovakia My next vacation is going to be in the Czek Republic.
    Last edited by Shol'va; 07-31-2010 at 12:44 AM.

Diamond*K is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    lol i just signed up for this just to see what the hell it was. funniest thing i just found diamond on it haha. thats what she gets for living so close to me!
    hey.. fak you.. i deleted my account :P

i was only on for likr 5 days.. met sum guys. it was good.

the site itself is annoying.. i got like 30-50 msgs a day. sumtimes more if i actually replied. not worth it for me........

i kno i wanna date sum1 thats into bb.. i have more luck here than i do on that damn site....

Quote Originally Posted by diamond-krys View Post
    i was only on for likr 5 days.. met sum guys. it was good.

the site itself is annoying.. i got like 30-50 msgs a day. sumtimes more if i actually replied. not worth it for me........

i kno i wanna date sum1 thats into bb.. i have more luck here than i do on that damn site....
    What you doin 2maro night?

What you doin 2maro night?
    yea... im gonna travel just to suc ur cock. lol

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You always know how to make us feel special.

hahahah.. u kno i try

woah baby baby slow down! Lets get to know each other first

woah baby baby slow down! Lets get to know each other first
    wow.. i think ur the 1st guy to say to me. geeze ii just got dumped for wantin to get to kno a guy b4 jumpin his bones LOL...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wow.. i think ur the 1st guy to say to me. geeze ii just got dumped for wantin to get to kno a guy b4 jumpin his bones LOL...
    That's only because some of us tell the girl what we think they want to hear. Give him/us the choice of getting a hummer on the first date or not and all the guys who are NOT gay will choose YES....

lol, well I am the man of every womans dreams to be honest. Baby send me some pictures via pm so I can get to know you better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information