gettingthere is offline Senior Member

Bad mood a lot of the time

So as some of you know, the last few days i have been in some mad moods about my progress etc, but i have found apart from that i find myself going into bad mood even when im in the company of my friends...!!

So i was in town with them and some of them were drinking, and the usual joking around and taking the piss was being done, and when it was being done to me i felt myself wanting to let rip and say what is this pick on me night or something? im not the type to take the piss outta them all the time and whatever so it annoys me!! how do i stop this and stop getting so angry without showing it?

There is one of my friends who sometimes im not sure if he fully likes me, and sometimes i feel i shouldnt say some things because he'll find a way to see something wrong with what i said....you gotta any experience of this and how to combat this? because im going to liverpool with them next week and dont wanna feel bad for the weekend, maybe this is a bit of a rant but just feel like crap...

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Beat his ass

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    Beat his ass
    he aint that bad, i mean i like the guy i wanna be his friend, and he's kinda one of the leaders and most popular in the group if you get me, its got to the point now where i just wanna get through next weekend and not go mad because i dont wanna lose friends

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    bro, look at the age group you are in... some people just feel the way to make conversation is to makes jokes at what people say... its kind of the same in here... someone says something, and someone else alters it a bit or uses it in another context and makes a joke out of it.... its natural sometimes and we dont think if we are bugging someone else.

Just get over it, dont read into that crap too much. I got into too many fights in high school (Italian so you know theres a lot of egos) cause my ego wouldnt take those bs comments and years later I just figured out it sure as hell was not worth it.

let that shit go cause in the end, it doesnt change anything

Ya i guess i gotta loosin up a bit, its just like i dont get too bothered when 1 or 2 of the others do it, it seems when he does it then the rest change and pile in aswel!! like there different when he aint around!! i just gotta not take things so seriously i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    bro, look at the age group you are in... some people just feel the way to make conversation is to makes jokes at what people say... its kind of the same in here... someone says something, and someone else alters it a bit or uses it in another context and makes a joke out of it.... its natural sometimes and we dont think if we are bugging someone else.

Just get over it, dont read into that crap too much. I got into too many fights in high school (Italian so you know theres a lot of egos) cause my ego wouldnt take those bs comments and years later I just figured out it sure as hell was not worth it.

let that shit go cause in the end, it doesnt change anything
    Italian-irish

well man, with my friends we **** with you like NO OTHER! when we get together its pretty much a free for all, its an all day ball busting session. if they get too pissed off we flat out tell them to go suck on a nipple or quit getting butt hurt. but at the end of the day we sit down for a drink an smoke.

just gotta lighten up man. maybe thats his way of showing friendship? some people i bring around my friends cant even handle the way we joke around. so idk

eh... but then again... some people need to get there a*s kicked. lol

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    those tht constantly poke fun at ppl have deep insecurities about themselves mate, if you feel your being harrassed, ditch the so called 'friend'. i would have been quite sensitive to ribbing when younger, but rem theres ribbing and theres what i mentioned already. if they cross the line, lay it down to em, if they dont respect tht then deliver the fvck off tablet

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85 View Post
    Italian-irish
    .....?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    GT.. we love you here brutha.. I'm stuck on your confidence issues... you're in good shape, you're young.. you look better than the majority of the random jokers out there.. you've got a lot going for yourself .. just focus on the positives in your life bro.. you're the man.. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress over the next couple years. I'm sure you're going to transform into whatever you put your mind to. But it takes time. In the interim, focus on your training, diet and enjoying your day to day accomplishments.. ..

Thread Information