Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Risk of ordering online?

Sincity_666 is offline New Member

Risk of ordering online?

Is there a lot of risk in ordering steroids online? A friend of mine has been using a site to do this and I was wondering about the potential risks. The site uses a third party for billing, so payment is not tracked, but what are the chances of getting caught? Will authorities do a controlled delivery or just seize low personal amounts found in the mail?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    If you are in Canada, dont bother. I bet less than 25% is making it through right now.

No US and he's received several times, but after reading on this site I am spooked lol. Would they come after you for a low amount? How hard is it to find in your package? Has to be low risk. Right?

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    im in the us and i have ordered many of times in the past with no troubles... ive had small orders to big orders.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    I've ordered my gear online for my last 2 cycles. Payment is third party, package was delivered w/in 2 weeks both times w/no problems. Had to pick up a couple of packages at the post office since they tried delivering on Saturday and the post office never asked any questions. Bare in mind, both shipments were packaged very well. (these were int. to US) All sites will not provide this type of service so make sure you spend hours trying to verify your source and whether or not there legit to order from.

Quote Originally Posted by Sincity_666 View Post
    No US and he's received several times, but after reading on this site I am spooked lol. Would they come after you for a low amount? How hard is it to find in your package? Has to be low risk. Right?
    no one is going to come after you... US congress may be on this big "destroy all steroids " but no one is going to make the effort to get a couple vials worth sentenced to prison.

Blog Entries
    if you can try to find a domestic source....then theres no customs worrys at all....

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    if you can try to find a domestic source....then theres no customs worrys at all....
    Bingo, had to do this... hated getting shit seized. Its not as cheap as it looks when you lose 3 shipments.

Sounds hard to find

TRT2010 is offline Member
    i have been trying to years to get a good one over seas and havnt yet so i just gave up..

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    If you are in Canada, dont bother. I bet less than 25% is making it through right now.
    Eh? What? I've been ordering all kinds of shit from an overseas source I have lately, and it's all been coming through....

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Eh? What? I've been ordering all kinds of shit from an overseas source I have lately, and it's all been coming through....
    same here never any problems just do your homework

I hate you!!! I lost 2 gh orders and my MT just this year

Rhinos is offline Banned
    Is there a lot of risk in ordering steroids online? A friend of mine has been using a site to do this and I was wondering about the potential risks. The site uses a third party for billing, so payment is not tracked, but what are the chances of getting caught? Will authorities do a controlled delivery or just seize low personal amounts found in the mail?
    There are risks. You could be scammed or worse you could be sent a dangerous product.

Could depend how your source packs it. If your source packs it in a giant parcel, its cause for concern for customs. Small unmarked clandestine packages are what my reliable overseas sources use.

I had this one overseas source once who was absolutely KICK ASS in the way he did things. I ordered some pills that came in blister packs once. Know what he did? Opened the box, layed out the blister sheets all onto a thin cardboard surface, taped each blister packet sheet down onto the cardboard to avoid any noise and to fasten everything, stuck it in an envelope (yes, a FLAT envelope used to store documents and papers, etc.) and shipped it out to me.

And customs was none the wiser!!!!

How could they have known? They couldn't. Not in a billion years.

V8Assassin is offline Junior Member
    Could you go the direction of a hrt clinic, there are a few online...

Rhinos is offline Banned
    Could depend how your source packs it. If your source packs it in a giant parcel, its cause for concern for customs. Small unmarked clandestine packages are what my reliable overseas sources use.

I had this one overseas source once who was absolutely KICK ASS in the way he did things. I ordered some pills that came in blister packs once. Know what he did? Opened the box, layed out the blister sheets all onto a thin cardboard surface, taped each blister packet sheet down onto the cardboard to avoid any noise and to fasten everything, stuck it in an envelope (yes, a FLAT envelope used to store documents and papers, etc.) and shipped it out to me.

And customs was none the wiser!!!!

How could they have known? They couldn't. Not in a billion years.
    lol, customs have an xray scanner they can find very small stashes in anything, the trick is to make things look like what they are declared as on the customs sticker. ive seen them find a few pills stashed in a video tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinos View Post
    lol, customs have an xray scanner they can find very small stashes in anything, the trick is to make things look like what they are declared as on the customs sticker. ive seen them find a few pills stashed in a video tape.
    Ok hold on a second... I just had a package come from Turkey with shit in it that I got, and i'm looking at the brown parcel right now... and I don't see ANY customs declaration on it anywhere.

WTF?

How does that work??

Rhinos is offline Banned
    Ok hold on a second... I just had a package come from Turkey with shit in it that I got, and i'm looking at the brown parcel right now... and I don't see ANY customs declaration on it anywhere.

WTF?

How does that work??
    Luck?

Do you order registered mail or unregistered? I believe there is no customs declaration on registered mail thus making it safer. I am trying to research this myself if anyone knows for sure which is safer and why please post. Also my friend got winstrol tabs in something that looks nothing like tabs, guess it didn't get x-rayed? Lol pretty sure they do not xray every package how could they?' then everyone would get seized and they'd be all be out of buisness. Most of these suppliers work off repeat buisness.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85 View Post
    Registered or unregistered?

Do you order registered mail or unregistered? I believe there is no customs declaration on registered mail thus making it safer. I am trying to research this myself if anyone knows for sure which is safer and why please post. Also my friend got winstrol tabs in something that looks nothing like tabs, guess it didn't get x-rayed? Lol pretty sure they do not xray every package how could they?' then everyone would get seized and they'd be all be out of buisness. Most of these suppliers work off repeat buisness.
    I'm not sure if it was registered or not. It was sent regular mail, but it did come with a tracking number... don't know if that means anything.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Ill sell you these new deca pills

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    i emailed the makers of green spiraltops, and they said if you get the customs certificate of seizure just send it to them and they will resend the package to a new address of my choice with no extra charges.

i contacted them after i found out i had bought a whole box of bogus spirals.

more times than anything, if its not massive quantity, you wont get an officer at your door, you will only get a certificate of seizure. and that certificate has a statement that you can claim your delivery if you can produce a document for legal shipment. i have a few friends that have been through it.

as a matter of fact they emailed me this and its on the official website.......

What if my order is confiscated?
    We guarantee you will receive your order 100%.
    In the extremely rare event that your package is not delivered, we will reship after the issue is verified and documents are received. See terms of use for more info.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-24-2010 at 09:09 AM.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Thats some sneaky packaging right there DSM

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Ill sell you these new deca pills

hahahaha that made me cry laughing

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    There are many more sites on the net now that are legit than there were 6-7 years ago when I joined the boards (do not PM me asking some).

If they accept credit/debit cards, there a scammer.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    You see the way Wilma is looking at me? She wants me.

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX View Post
    You see the way Wilma is looking at me? She wants me.
    Nah, she wants Dino's jurassic dino dink

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Nah, she wants Dino's jurassic dino dink
    How can I ever compete with a huge dino dink?! Boohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX View Post
    How can I ever compete with a huge dino dink?! Boohoo!
    its not the size.... its... haha, **** that... ITS THE FVCKEN SIZE... dont kid yourselves boyz

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    its not the size.... its... haha, **** that... ITS THE FVCKEN SIZE... dont kid yourselves boyz
    Spoken like a true size queen!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Is that what deca pills look like...dam ive been screwed again.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    Is that what deca pills look like...dam ive been screwed again.
    he's lying, they actually Sust pills... fighters take them to be better

senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    wish i could just find out which online companies are legit... this sucks. been burned again and again.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Deca pills AHAHHA

Quote Originally Posted by senorsalt View Post
    wish i could just find out which online companies are legit... this sucks. been burned again and again.

This is my big concern right now. An acquaintance had some shit tested. Came back as way way underdosed. Its baffling because this stuff caused all the usual sides (bacne, gobby jizz, increased strength etc)

Quote Originally Posted by senorsalt View Post
    yes that is what most people would like too know. it took me a while, but after being in the game for a while u learn the legit sources

KiloLiftingMech is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85 View Post
    Can you PM me with possible info of sellers you trust? You can verify me with any questions too. Just not so great with online steroids and I would rather not ask people locally to keep it a secret

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KiloLiftingMech View Post
    Can you PM me with possible info of sellers you trust? You can verify me with any questions too. Just not so great with online steroids and I would rather not ask people locally to keep it a secret
    first off there is no fishing or asking for sources here we are not a source board 2nd do you really think you could go on the first steroid board you found in your google search and find a legit source?...do you really think its that easy as asking...you got a lot to learn kid...please read the rules before posting again...

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    first off there is no fishing or asking for sources here we are not a source board 2nd do you really think you could go on the first steroid board you found in your google search and find a legit source?...do you really think its that easy as asking...you got a lot to learn kid...please read the rules before posting again...
    That's a sure fire way of either getting banned or buying from the po po or getting ripped off.
    Last edited by ironbeck; 12-06-2013 at 05:05 PM. Reason: stupidity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information