Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strippers

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Strippers

I need to have this thread. Im sorry I know many of you hate when I start a thread and go "awww...ohhh *groan* c herry dp started a thread again wtf?"

I met one of the most beautiful strippers ive ever seen in my life tonight and I tried the God approach with her. I told her how beautiful she is and how she should be a news caster and get out of this. Blah dee blah. Shes dropping hints all during our convo that she doesn't have a lover and is single. I sthere an ounce of chance that shes not full of shit and would get with me? I don't care if its for one night; shes one of the most beautiful women ive ever seen in my entire life and ive seen a lot. No she didn't give me her num or anything.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    She makes money by telling you she's single and acting interested. She's a stripper. You took the complete wrong approach to banging her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    She makes money by telling you she's single and acting interested. She's a stripper. You took the complete wrong approach to banging her.
    stack ur such a dickweed but i love you

more responses?

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    stack ur such a dickweed but i love you

more responses?

Think about it. How many other guys do you think told her the exact same thing that day? You have to be different and stand out. She's stripping so she has probably had a fvcked up childhood and falls for assholes. Dr. Drew has proved this time and time again btw. Things to do when trying to talk to a stripper.

1) don't tip or get a private! You instantly change from a fvcksble guy to the guy paying for her coke habit.

2) don't feed her any bullshit lines like "you're to pretty to do this" or "you could be a model." every drunk horny guy in there does that.

3) while talking to her still look around and check out the other girls. If you're completely focused on her she knows she's already got you if she wants you.

4) let her keep the conversation going. Ask you're questions but don't be the one asking more. Keep your questions somewhat generic and impersonal.

5) don't buy her drinks. Maybe one but not right off the bat. Make her wait for it. This is for tge same reason as not tipping.

You have to have a cockiness and make them want you because every guy in there already wants her. This isn't fool proof. She has to be attracted to you still so look nice but not like you're trying too hard. Also never go to a strip club alone. You look desperate. I have banged several strippers and never tipped them a dollar.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    She is a disease ridden whore that takes her clothes off for money. End of story.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    more responses?
    Don't do steroids . They have a bad enough name without dumb people using them.

And

Don't reproduce if this is a serious thread.

Last

Pull your head out of your ass, and punch yourself really hard in the face.
    Last edited by SnaX; 08-26-2010 at 02:04 AM.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    more responses?
    Here's another one.

She's a fuking STRIPPER!

What's the difference in fvckin a whore and fvckin a stripper. He didn't say he wanted advice on how to marry her.

Strippers are hot... Except for the ugly ones lol. And they may have hot friends that are dtf aswell.

I live in an area with 20+ strip clubs so maybe it's different here.

collar is offline Anabolic Member

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    hahahah...exactly!

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    My sister was a stripper. Although some guys here obviously have deep emotional issues and because they probably were dumb enought to fall in love with a stripper and then get burned for it, they will say they are whores, etc.

My sister told me how it works though. In my sister's case, she was a young mother, and wanted to give her kid a life better than she had. The problem is that the only jobs available to a young girl with a basic education are all shitty, low paying, no benefit jobs. So she decided to strip. She actually hated it. She said men can be creepier than she ever imagined possible, and ofcourse she feels very exposed, judged, etc. She is also aware that everyone in there thought she must be a whore, drug addict, etc, basically having zero respect for her as a person.

Here is the way she dealt with it. It payed really well, and her kid was living in style. The better she did her job, the more money she made, the more she could save, and the better her life was.
    So she stopped feeling so emotionally destressed about it and saw it as straight business. It is her job to make men want to pay her, and not the other girls.
    Some of her rules were to never do anything sexual (blow jobs, sex, hand jobs, etc), because as long as you she didn't the longer the guy stayed around and tipped her. She saw other girls who did "special favors" and the guy would be done with the girl right after, and never come back to see her again.
    My sisters approach of listening to guys complain, acting interested, and keeping certain bounderies earned her alot of regulars, and alot of money.
    Also, she avoided the young good looking guys. She wasn't there for a boyfriend or for sex. She was there to get paid. Besides, if she was looking for a boyfriend, she is the type of girl who oddly enough would never date a guy who spent his time and money in strip clubs.
    So she never went for young guys. She says the younger and cuter they were, the less money they had, and the less they tipped. She only went for the middle aged and older guys, because they always had money, and always tipped well.
    Ofcourse nobody knew her real name, because she used a stage name. Even the employees didn't know her real name.

Long story short, as lucky as alot of those guys thought they might get with her, when it came down to it, they didn't know anything about her, they didn't know her name, the very fact that they were in a strip club and tipping her meant that she would never be interested in them, they never impressed her, they never sounded original, at the end of the day, they got to enjoy spending their money thinking they were making progress with a hot stripper, and she got to enjoy taking home there paychecks. And as far as the "don't tip her" approach, well if the guy didn't tip, she would never even be on the same side of the club as him.

Just saying, as others have, she is a stripper, her job is to get you to tip her, and to make you think that you are special enough to come back and pay her again.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I need to have this thread. Im sorry I know many of you hate when I start a thread and go "awww...ohhh *groan* c herry dp started a thread again wtf?"

I met one of the most beautiful strippers ive ever seen in my life tonight and I tried the God approach with her. I told her how beautiful she is and how she should be a news caster and get out of this. Blah dee blah. Shes dropping hints all during our convo that she doesn't have a lover and is single. I sthere an ounce of chance that shes not full of shit and would get with me? I don't care if its for one night; shes one of the most beautiful women ive ever seen in my entire life and ive seen a lot. No she didn't give me her num or anything.
    There is only one way to resolve this .
    1. Go see your dream stripper .
    2. Race home to meet wife or girlfriend .
    3. Tell your mate not to talk and turn out the lights .
    5. Skip step four .
    6. Push her head down to desired level and think of dream girl .
    7. Make sure when done you don't use wrong name when thanking .

Step four was 20 dollars for lap dance .

Sounds like you are single .
    Might have to spray perfume on your hand and put a dream girl wig on it .

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

Guess she is older then 19 yrs old.

Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    She is a disease ridden whore that takes her clothes off for money. End of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX View Post
    Here's another one.

She's a fuking STRIPPER!
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    hahahah...exactly!
    thats all

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    You need to get laid....big time.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Unless you're a drug dealer or a bouncer at that club, you're not getting laid.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    My sister was a stripper. Although some guys here obviously have deep emotional issues and because they probably were dumb enought to fall in love with a stripper and then get burned for it, they will say they are whores, etc.

My sister told me how it works though. In my sister's case, she was a young mother, and wanted to give her kid a life better than she had. The problem is that the only jobs available to a young girl with a basic education are all shitty, low paying, no benefit jobs. So she decided to strip. She actually hated it. She said men can be creepier than she ever imagined possible, and ofcourse she feels very exposed, judged, etc. She is also aware that everyone in there thought she must be a whore, drug addict, etc, basically having zero respect for her as a person.

Here is the way she dealt with it. It payed really well, and her kid was living in style. The better she did her job, the more money she made, the more she could save, and the better her life was.
    So she stopped feeling so emotionally destressed about it and saw it as straight business. It is her job to make men want to pay her, and not the other girls.
    Some of her rules were to never do anything sexual (blow jobs, sex, hand jobs, etc), because as long as you she didn't the longer the guy stayed around and tipped her. She saw other girls who did "special favors" and the guy would be done with the girl right after, and never come back to see her again.
    My sisters approach of listening to guys complain, acting interested, and keeping certain bounderies earned her alot of regulars, and alot of money.
    Also, she avoided the young good looking guys. She wasn't there for a boyfriend or for sex. She was there to get paid. Besides, if she was looking for a boyfriend, she is the type of girl who oddly enough would never date a guy who spent his time and money in strip clubs.
    So she never went for young guys. She says the younger and cuter they were, the less money they had, and the less they tipped. She only went for the middle aged and older guys, because they always had money, and always tipped well.
    Ofcourse nobody knew her real name, because she used a stage name. Even the employees didn't know her real name.

Long story short, as lucky as alot of those guys thought they might get with her, when it came down to it, they didn't know anything about her, they didn't know her name, the very fact that they were in a strip club and tipping her meant that she would never be interested in them, they never impressed her, they never sounded original, at the end of the day, they got to enjoy spending their money thinking they were making progress with a hot stripper, and she got to enjoy taking home there paychecks. And as far as the "don't tip her" approach, well if the guy didn't tip, she would never even be on the same side of the club as him.

Just saying, as others have, she is a stripper, her job is to get you to tip her, and to make you think that you are special enough to come back and pay her again.
    thank you for writing this all out cause I didnt want to... I have several friends who are exotic dancers and are NOT whores. The like the money and have very normal lives of the stage. Yes, it can give the wrong impression, but they dont tend to hang out with people who judge them. I happen to like spending time with these girls cause they keep themselves in amazing shape and are fun to hang out with and sometimes train with.

Yeah, my sister no longer dances, but when she did she worked out regularly and followed a strict diet. Even now, she is now the mother of 3, and looks even better than when she danced. Still works out hard core, eats flawlessly, and is trying to get into figure competition.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Personally I have nothing against strippers, but back in the day, when my buds all wanted to hit the strip clubs late night, I'd be the one to head home because I didn't see the point in paying some girl to give me a hard on only to head home afterwards anyway. Can I say hard on?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Yeah, my sister no longer dances, but when she did she worked out regularly and followed a strict diet. Even now, she is now the mother of 3, and looks even better than when she danced. Still works out hard core, eats flawlessly, and is trying to get into figure competition.
    possibly pics?

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    lol your like my brother in laws BF from his bachelor party. As we get in the car at 3am "Dude, that girl was in love with me I could have left with her tonight, but I told her I'm married." Me: "Oh yea, how much money do you have left" Him: "None but she let me have a 20 dollar lapdance for my last 12 dollars" Me "Oh yea, she wanted it"

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    possibly pics?
    I have actually promised pics before, but I still haven't got any. She lives about 110 miles from me right now, and she doesn't like the pics she takes with her phone enough to send them.

fair enough, just buggin cause Im helping my post count

As soon as i get pics, you will be the first to see

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1st of all..... the chances of picking up a stripper in a strip club are almost 0..... if you pick one up at work - i'll personally fly out to you and shake your hand.

2nd - you don't pick up a stripper by telling her how beautiful she is. She hears that shit all day long..... you aren't the 1st guy and you wont be the last guy to say it. The best way to go about it is to talk about her intelect. Tell her how shes different.... not just from other strippers but from other women in general. You're going to have to pull some crazy ass game to actually pull something like this off.

Oh and you've probably already fvcked your chances up with the one you like LOL - you can't go back in time and change the conversation you had with her so shes probably already got you pegged as a creeper.

P.S - I picked up an Ex-stripper. She was great in bed..... but nuts in the head.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blog Entries
    Goddamnit you're all right as usual

**** it im gonna get on my bicycle and ride down the main drag where this latin girl holds a "SELL YOUR GOLD HERE" sign in a bikini and try to kick it to her. Can't get wrapped up in one b.

I'll give part 2 of the stripper story today or tomorrow but I doubt it ends well.

Goddamnit you're all right as usual

**** it im gonna get on my bicycle and ride down the main drag where this latin girl holds a "SELL YOUR GOLD HERE" sign in a bikini and try to kick it to her. Can't get wrapped up in one b.

I'll give part 2 of the stripper story today or tomorrow but I doubt it ends well.

OK..... tip #1..... Drop the bicycle and buy a gsxr..... latin chix love those.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    1st of all..... the chances of picking up a stripper in a strip club are almost 0..... if you pick one up at work - i'll personally fly out to you and shake your hand.

2nd - you don't pick up a stripper by telling her how beautiful she is. She hears that shit all day long..... you aren't the 1st guy and you wont be the last guy to say it. The best way to go about it is to talk about her intelect. Tell her how shes different.... not just from other strippers but from other women in general. You're going to have to pull some crazy ass game to actually pull something like this off.

Oh and you've probably already fvcked your chances up with the one you like LOL - you can't go back in time and change the conversation you had with her so shes probably already got you pegged as a creeper.

P.S - I picked up an Ex-stripper. She was great in bed..... but nuts in the head.

~Haz~
    if you come visit then I will introduce you to some you would never guess... aside from the ones with volleyball tits.

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    i have personaly got a stripper while she was at work... got her number..week after hung out at a club together and she slept over...in fact she slept over a couple times after. she still texts me once in a while.. so its not impossible

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    Personally I have nothing against strippers, but back in the day, when my buds all wanted to hit the strip clubs late night, I'd be the one to head home because I didn't see the point in paying some girl to give me a hard on only to head home afterwards anyway. Can I say hard on?
    Same here. Dont get me wrong Ive been to my fair share but after awhile I didnt see the point in paying a girl to lie to me because she is trying to get every last dime in my pocket. Once you start to see them for who they are it kinda ruins the experience, at least for me anyway. If I want to see a hot bitch naked I'll just stay home and watch porn and I will get to see her get banged too and dont have to pay a couple hundred dollars for the experience.

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    Said like a serial killer in the making. Awww...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Never been to a strip club, never wanted to go. I was supposed to go for my 30th bday at the psycho's request, but it never happened.

I just personally find it degrading, and I am not paying any chick to take her clothes off for me.

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d View Post
    Never been to a strip club, never wanted to go. I was supposed to go for my 30th bday at the psycho's request, but it never happened.

I just personally find it degrading, and I am not paying any chick to take her clothes off for me.
    u sure?

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    lol I used to say that same stuff...its fun to go to the club so long as you look at it for what it is...just fun with NO CHANCE of taking the girls home so you don't have to waste your time talking to em...

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy

~Haz~

ive done it. gone back to her house and she texted me for weeks after. when are you coming to shake my hand? oh and no i didnt pay any money, i dont pay for that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    ive done it. gone back to her house and she texted me for weeks after. when are you coming to shake my hand? oh and no i didnt pay any money, i dont pay for that stuff
    I meant Cherry DP

I'm sure some guys out there can doit..... it also depends on the stripper. For the most part tho..... it aint happening.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I meant Cherry DP

I'm sure some guys out there can doit..... it also depends on the stripper. For the most part tho..... it aint happening.

~Haz~
    ya for sure. i think it was a freak accident for me haha it like just happened im not even sure how lol. i always had the mindset that they werent ppl they were strippers till we were sitting on her couch and she started telling me stories of her ex boyfriends and how she wanted a real man and stuff. thats when i realized wow she is a person i got to get the fvck out lol

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d View Post

No offence D3 but you really need to experience this......Hot chicks dry humping a pole while at the same time trying to catch change with there vaginas while squeezing there nipples....

good times

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    No offence D3 but you really need to experience this......Hot chicks dry humping a pole while at the same time trying to catch change with there vaginas while squeezing there nipples....

good times
    x2. i think everyone men and women should experience a strip club atleast once maybe twice

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    You should have told her you were gay but she might be the one to get you to switch teams, then act uninterested in her and see what happens, still tipping her occasionally acting all nervous and reluctant while doing it. Head games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information