Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,823

    Burn every religious book!

    How about this.

    I'll organize a public burning of every religious books, no matter what religion.

    That'll fix the problem.

  2. #2
    Dont wanna be old's Avatar
    Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Detriot
    Posts
    2,289

  3. #3
    MaNiCC's Avatar
    MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    R.I.P T
    Posts
    5,244
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    How about this.

    I'll organize a public burning of every religious books, no matter what religion.

    That'll fix the problem.
    How about you realise member of this board are religious, they are allowed to believe what they want to. Your post may offend people

  4. #4
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,823
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    How about you realise member of this board are religious, they are allowed to believe what they want to. Your post may offend people
    That's my intention. We seem to have some muslim members floating around, as well as a majority of christians, catholics. I am assuming we probably have a few jewish people too.

    My post is intented to be the end all to the stupid "Burn the Koran!" threads. How ridiculous does my post sound? Exactly. Like Hitler burning books. Same idea for everybody else focusing on one book to burn.

    I'm not religious myself but I hope all you people burning books realize how retarded you sound.

  5. #5
    HawaiianPride.'s Avatar
    HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post

  6. #6
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,823
    Plus I like stirring sh*t.

  7. #7
    Stigmata101's Avatar
    Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Therapy
    Posts
    1,178
    Just watched "The Book of Eli" the other day......thought it was pretty good

  8. #8
    Flagg's Avatar
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Front toward enemy
    Posts
    6,265
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    How about you realise member of this board are religious, they are allowed to believe what they want to. Your post may offend people
    Isn't that problem today? Something offends just about any arsehole these days. Political Correctness sucks.

  9. #9
    Dont wanna be old's Avatar
    Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Detriot
    Posts
    2,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    Just watched "The Book of Eli" the other day......thought it was pretty good
    Highly recommended !

  10. #10
    tjax03's Avatar
    tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    That's my intention. We seem to have some muslim members floating around, as well as a majority of christians, catholics. I am assuming we probably have a few jewish people too.

    My post is intented to be the end all to the stupid "Burn the Koran!" threads. How ridiculous does my post sound? Exactly. Like Hitler burning books. Same idea for everybody else focusing on one book to burn.

    I'm not religious myself but I hope all you people burning books realize how retarded you sound.
    Nicely said

  11. #11
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Isn't that problem today? Something offends just about any arsehole these days. Political Correctness sucks.
    Yep. Qft.

  12. #12
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    The Nazi's burned books, religious books mind you. Look how that turned out for everyone involved including those doing the burning. Lessons from history go unlearned.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  13. #13
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,823
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    The Nazi's burned books, religious books mind you. Look how that turned out for everyone involved including those doing the burning. Lessons from history go unlearned.
    I don't know if you're calling me out or not, but if you are, refer to my second post in this thread.

  14. #14
    scorpion62's Avatar
    scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    An Linne Rosach
    Posts
    1,437
    Religion is not the problem its the people who stand behind it and kill others,and justify what they are doing is right

  15. #15
    Stigmata101's Avatar
    Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Therapy
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    Religion is not the problem its the people who stand behind it and kill others,and justify what they are doing is right
    your avi is a problem.....Gawd look at those nipples. Huuuge. When god gave her tits he said fvk it I'll put tits on her tits. wtf! when god said "let there be nipples" he wasnt fvkin around. those tits hold more religion than any book. God didn't take sunday off....he was busy makin those monsterous nipples. What a milk factory. If she's breast feeding those kids are in for a serious feeding. God wanted her kids to be fat. That or he wanted to drown the little bastards in milk in some sick twisted fantasy.

  16. #16
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,823
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmata101 View Post
    your avi is a problem.....gawd look at those nipples. Huuuge. When god gave her tits he said fvk it i'll put tits on her tits. Wtf! When god said "let there be nipples" he wasnt fvkin around. Those tits hold more religion than any book. God didn't take sunday off....he was busy makin those monsterous nipples. What a milk factory. If she's breast feeding those kids are in for a serious feeding. God wanted her kids to be fat. That or he wanted to drown the little bastards in milk in some sick twisted fantasy.
    hahaahahahaahahaa

  17. #17
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    I don't know if you're calling me out or not, but if you are, refer to my second post in this thread.
    No I was building on your point. Which is a very good point.

    Even if one doesnt agree with a particular book or knowledge source. It does not mean that there is no value to human knowledge and understanding as a whole.

    When Caesar burned down the Library of Alexandria it was the most complete and extensive library in human history. Caesar later claimed that he accidently burned the library down in about 48 B.C. Imagine if that library would have remained until more modern times. The amount of history and knowledge of everyone's heritage from all over the western world would be so much more complete. And maybe in-fact that would have shown us all how much we all have in common from a historical standpoint.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  18. #18
    Flagg's Avatar
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Front toward enemy
    Posts
    6,265
    A library is one thing, but I personally think future generations could do without the three main religions of today, polluting the future.

    The human race should be about advancement, and I dont see how the Bible or the Koran advances anything.

  19. #19
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    A library is one thing, but I personally think future generations could do without the three main religions of today, polluting the future. The human race should be about advancement, and I dont see how the Bible or the Koran advances anything.
    well said, its all a load of bullshit to peg the world down

  20. #20
    collar's Avatar
    collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    Just watched "The Book of Eli" the other day......thought it was pretty good


    thats funny, not the movie but the comment.

  21. #21
    jbm's Avatar
    jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *IN MEMORY OF T-MOS*
    Posts
    25,547
    burn me!


  22. #22
    jbm's Avatar
    jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *IN MEMORY OF T-MOS*
    Posts
    25,547
    Last edited by jbm; 09-13-2010 at 09:24 PM.

  23. #23
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,823
    Thank you for your contribution JBM. Each and everyday, you make this world a better place to live.

  24. #24
    zimmy's Avatar
    zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,225
    I so agree

  25. #25
    jbm's Avatar
    jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *IN MEMORY OF T-MOS*
    Posts
    25,547

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •