Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Oh Sh1t!!! - Good going grace!!!

This happened a couple of weeks ago, but I was at home, opening up my new shipment of var. I keep the powder in a little tuppaware pill container, and all five grams go in without incident. There was probably a gram and a half left as well, so I had maybe 6+ grams. The next dose, I go to open up the lid, and it's a little stuck, so I give it a little more juice and the lid slips off too fast, and there is now who knows how many grams of var on my floor. I still have a few grams left, so now it's time to place another order.

Note to self..... go slower when opening up the var next time.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    This happened a couple of weeks ago, but I was at home, opening up my new shipment of var. I keep the powder in a little tuppaware pill container, and all five grams go in without incident. There was probably a gram and a half left as well, so I had maybe 6+ grams. The next dose, I go to open up the lid, and it's a little stuck, so I give it a little more juice and the lid slips off too fast, and there is now who knows how many grams of var on my floor. I still have a few grams left, so now it's time to place another order.

Note to self..... go slower when opening up the var next time.
    Sh1tty deal.

I'm just about to run var myself. Can't wait!

Thread Information