olderfella is offline Associate Member

can you beleive these ignorant pigs

As most of you are aware it was rememberence day yesterday observed by millions around the world to remember those that have given their lives in military conflict,i could not believe what was on the bbc news some heathen muslim scum burning poppies during the 2minute silence,then when members of the edl try to stop them they are arrested what the fxck is going on in this world,we all remember the fuss over the guy wanting to burn the koran it made world wide news,yet these ignorant pigs are alloweed to do this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11744811

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Of course I can believe it. What else am I to expect?

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    You know, i think the media would do a great thing if they sort of stopped the amount of propaganda they publish. Sure these radical dudes did this but why do they always have to steal the show? Why do their actions always make headlines? What about the rest of the Muslim community which didn't really care? Why not publish a report on that instead? Muslims are not perfect, nor are the Chrisitans, nor are the Jewish, or Hindus. People need to stop making the Islamic community seem like its a group which thinks and acts exactly alike. You got Muslim ppl that go to the mosque, pray, and just follow their culture and love where they live (Boxer Amir Khan for example who sees UK as his home) and then you got Muslim ppl that don't go to the mosque at all and listen to rock music all day, and then you got the radicals. When you draw all attention to the radicals you are creating a terrible depiction. Muslims are over 20% of the world, if 5% of what the Media makes it look like was true, this world would be ashes. So calm down and live your life.

bruary17 is offline Member
    makes me ill.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a non wartime vet.

My opinion? BFD.

Why do I say this?

Because we give creeps that do crap like this "air time" and they get their 5 seconds of fame

better to just ignore them in the first place.

Loser f*cking terrorist f*cks.

Absolute losers.

If these people came to my state and and tried to disgrace rememberance day, they would be swiftly met by our local militia's, pressing AK-47 and M-5's to their f*cking dirty-turbans.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I'm a non wartime vet.

My opinion? BFD.

Why do I say this?

Because we give creeps that do crap like this "air time" and they get their 5 seconds of fame

better to just ignore them in the first place.
    they want you to ignore them more than anything else...that will eventually make what they do the accepted norm....people think if they ignore it, it will go away..when i believe when you stand up to a thing, THAT will make it go away

it reminds me of the story where when Brit troops came home a few moths ago, there were muslims there calling them murderers at their homecoming parade, on Brit land....my how things have chaged over there
    Last edited by HitIt; 11-12-2010 at 07:24 PM.

weknowbobbito is offline Junior Member
    yes. yes i can

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    god damn muslim fcukers... just die already.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    We have our own idiots over here. they are called Westboro Baptist Church Of Topeka Kansas. They are the fools who protest military funerals telling the parents of the dead soldiers that their sons are rotting in hell and that they are glad they are dead. Really nice bunch there. they even have their own children with them during their protests all over America holding signs that say Thank God For Landmines and worse. I am just surprised that one or more of our returning military boys suffering from severe PTSD doesn't blow the crap out of them. They would get no pity from me. This group crosses the line on freedom of expression. My feelings anyway.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^ Yeah, fcuk them too!

All these stupid ass extremist crazy people. What the hell is wrong with people? Besides religion...

Nothing that a few well placed snipers couldnt fix.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    We have our own idiots over here. they are called Westboro Baptist Church Of Topeka Kansas. They are the fools who protest military funerals telling the parents of the dead soldiers that their sons are rotting in hell and that they are glad they are dead. Really nice bunch there. they even have their own children with them during their protests all over America holding signs that say Thank God For Landmines and worse. I am just surprised that one or more of our returning military boys suffering from severe PTSD doesn't blow the crap out of them. They would get no pity from me. This group crosses the line on freedom of expression. My feelings anyway.

I have a cousin in the Patriot Guard in the KCMO and KCK area since returing from the Afgan theater a number of months ago. He has had a few run ins with this group. They are a radical cult which is very hated in the area the live. Needless to say their agenda is sickining. Regardless they have a right to free speech which is ironically afforded to them by the very troops they hate. In all actuallity they could care less about the soldiers fighting in any war for any reason. There ajenda is to get their message out. They use the funerals of soldiers as a spring board to carry their message.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

These fcuking sand-monkeys think that they are so hard because they can burn things that are symbolic to us in their dirty disgusting sh**-hole countries.

Fcuk them.

I would love these f*cking towel-wearing losers to try and pull this sh*t off in the US of A.

TIME TO F*CKING RE-OPEN UP GUANTANAMO BAY BABAAAY!!

F*cking sandmonkeys f*cking think they are so cool for trying to throw a shoe at our former-president.

F**** THEM.

I would be the first in line to f*cking throw my disgusting diarrhea feces at their face.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I have a cousin in the Patriot Guard in the KCMO and KCK area since returing from the Afgan theater a number of months ago. He has had a few run ins with this group. They are a radical cult which is very hated in the area the live. Needless to say their agenda is sickining. Regardless they have a right to free speech which is ironically afforded to them by the very troops they hate. In all actuallity they could care less about the soldiers fighting in any war for any reason. There ajenda is to get their message out. They use the funerals of soldiers as a spring board to carry their message.
    But does anyone really know what their message is? I think they are rebels without a clue. I would think that other religious groups would come together and shut this group down especially since they are using christianity as a cover for their idiocy. Also as you know there are those military boys who are returning home unstable from the war and are a walking time bomb. so it really would not surprise me to see something happen in the near future if this group doesn't cool it. Just saying....And if it does come to that, welll i think most of America wont shed a tear for those A-Holes. I know I wont lose any sleep.....
    PS: How old is your cousin here and what is his name and is he single?
    Last edited by Shol'va; 11-12-2010 at 11:51 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    But does anyone really know what their message is? I think they are rebels without a clue. I would think that other religious groups would come together and shut this group down especially since they are using christianity as a cover for their idiocy. Also as you know there are those military boys who are returning home unstable from the war and are a walking time bomb. so it really would not surprise me to see something happen in the near future if this group doesn't cool it. Just saying....And if it does come to that, welll i think most of America wont shed a tear for those A-Holes. I know I wont lose any sleep.....
    PS: How old is your cousin here and what is his name and is he single?
    Their message is one of hate, thats it. They have been run out of many towns that they set up churh in. According to my cousin (who is married with a baby) most of the local churches including his, have gone out of their way to condemn these assholes. My brother before he got deployed was also in the honor guard, he told me that his unit that is stationed at some base around there have meetings about when a fellow soldier falls and a funeral is in that area. They have a special protocal to deal with the possiblity of that group protesting. Because obviously some of those guys have seen some real heavy action together and if one of there brothers is derespected like that you can bet that a battle hardend soldier like that would have no problem killing the lot of them. Thankful nothing like that has happened but it could happen one day.

p.s. before you ask my brother has been married for many years and has kids too...LOL
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fvck the Media.

Fvck it. They post this crap to foster bad feeling in people. That isn't a representation of all of Islam, nor is Westboro a representation of all Christians.

That being said, it should serve as a reminder of how dangerous religion can be when people have an axe to grind.

In the UK, the government has stated that Uni fees will increase from 3200 pounds a year to 6000 or 9000 a year. Naturally students over the country are going beserk. What pisses me off is what has the government said that students will get back in return for treble fees? Anyway, there was a huge protest and theres a story about how some students broke into some Rightwing fvcks' office and destroyed it. Of course the Media have pounced all over this, calling them "brainless", "yobs", but it's not them who are having their costs trebled.

The Media put a spin on EVERYTHING! They dont care about a poppy being burned. They dont care about a politicians office being trashed. They care about making money, regardless of how much lying they do in the process.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_dysmorphia View Post
    These fcuking sand-monkeys think that they are so hard because they can burn things that are symbolic to us in their dirty disgusting sh**-hole countries.

Fcuk them.

I would love these f*cking towel-wearing losers to try and pull this sh*t off in the US of A.

TIME TO F*CKING RE-OPEN UP GUANTANAMO BAY BABAAAY!!
    classy

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Fvck the Media.

Fvck it. They post this crap to foster bad feeling in people. That isn't a representation of all of Islam, nor is Westboro a representation of all Christians.

That being said, it should serve as a reminder of how dangerous religion can be when people have an axe to grind.

In the UK, the government has stated that Uni fees will increase from 3200 pounds a year to 6000 or 9000 a year. Naturally students over the country are going beserk. What pisses me off is what has the government said that students will get back in return for treble fees? Anyway, there was a huge protest and theres a story about how some students broke into some Rightwing fvcks' office and destroyed it. Of course the Media have pounced all over this, calling them "brainless", "yobs", but it's not them who are having their costs trebled.

The Media put a spin on EVERYTHING! They dont care about a poppy being burned. They dont care about a politicians office being trashed. They care about making money, regardless of how much lying they do in the process.
    Agree. However the media's interest is to throw this event around as much as possible on the big screens and try their hardest to make these people representatives of an entire community. They played this game before with the Germans, Soviets, Japanese, African Americans, and now its the Muslims turn. A dangerous tactic. These news and reports are so far exaggerated that they will eventually turn to hate crime against Arab or Muslim kids in school. They will pay the worst for the media's irresponsibility, not radicals.

Dominant Gene is offline New Member
    i have to agree that i think the burning of the poppies was a disgusting and dissrespectful thing to do. im aware that "not all muslims" are the enemy within, but the silent support that the vast majority of muslims give to the extremists cannot and in my opinion should not be ignored. i dont know the answer to this problem but i do belive that perhaps its time we (the west) closed our borders to the countries we KNOW support agression against us, as an Englishman i am ashamed of the way we have allowed the muslims to basicly colonise parts of our country, Birmingham,Bradford,Luton the list goes on. I also understand where the EDL is coming from, its just a shame that the EDL allow far right influences to infiltrate theyre organisation.
    . @ flagg. Muslims commit hate crime against us too. Or have you forgotten 911 in the US or 77 in the UK?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Wonder what the Muslims would say if someone broke up one of their prayers by some Catholics entering and throwing insence and holy water around?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    @DominantGene, I know you probably think im one of these "muslim sympathisers" but you couldn't be further from the truth. I really don't like religion and Islam is clearly the most backward, aggresive and hate filled of the lot. I mean what is the counter argument? That Christians were doing this 500 years ago? Yeah, FIVE HUNDRED YEARS AGO. Muslims were still doing the same crap 500 years ago that they are doing today. I dont care about 500 years ago, I care about today. I'm sick of everything offending them. Know what offends me? Is their demand that everyone bows down to them and shuts the fvck up. They've contributed virtually zilch to society and civilisation, I mean while the West is looking into GM crops, alternative energy sources, talks of a new space age around Mars, most of these animals are more concerned with seeing blood spilt in Allahs name.

I dont know if anyone has seen the news lately, but a Pakistani woman is being sentenced to death because she "offended" some Muslim men. She was working in an orchard or some sort of outdoor farm. It was a hot day. She was thirsty, so drank from the bucket of water that was provided for the workers. The men refused to drink from the water and confronted her. She made a flip comment about Allah and now she is in jail, awaiting her death. I guess the fact that she is a Christian probably helped sway the decision.

It's a hate filled, violent, barbaric and mysoginistic religion that when it's not beating down on women or executing infedels or homosexuals, wars with other Islamic tribes. Christianity may have "once" been extreme, but it was a beast tamed by moderinism, but I just dont see the same happening for that backward arse religion. I'm beginning to find it hard that "only a small group" makes Islam bad, which I freely admit I said myself, when the Pakistani government itself is going to condemn this woman to death.

But to address what I earlier stated, fvck the media. It predates on peoples fears and im surprised the majority of people dont see this. The Mail and The Sun are the worst pieces of shit ever produced.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Dominant Gene is offline New Member
    @ Flagg, well in that case m8 i agree with you and yes i know the media aren't helping the situation. that said what would? i have a few idea's but i dont control the armed forces.

Bogatyri is offline New Member
    In regard to what HitIt was saying about wanting to be ignored...
    The biggest accomplishment a terror group can achieve is for things of this nature to become ignored. I am not saying i agree with the media hype because i do not, its all bs. What i am saying is that when a group becomes ignored and dare i say 'accepted' they gain more power. There are two types of power they can gain, that of fame that ends up equaling terror and that of being ignored. If such group (the ignored one) is forgotten about for long enough they have time to further infiltrate different organizations and governments while gaining power. Then when we have all but forgotten about them they can strike at the heart and when that happens they make world news. What im getting at is we should not ignore them but do our part to silence them, permanently.
    in regards to silencing them...we need more dudes like this
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...k_Pershing.jpg
    Last edited by Bogatyri; 11-22-2010 at 08:05 PM.

MrGreen is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Thats awesome I dont care who you are!

On topic it gets worse in the US with every generation as many dont teach their kids to respect our country or those who fight for it. Our government and the states vote out prayer and the pledge in school among other things constantly.

Thread Information