Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: WHO HAS ANXIETY, and still Uses performance drugs???

gripex is offline Junior Member
    I found this thread cause i get anxiety as well. I have to agree with the folks who say stay away from EQ. Ive never tried deca but its sorta the same shit so id stay away from that aswell. Ive done boatloads of winstrol and never had an issue with it for anxiety. Im thinking about getting back on some gear, and basically thinking about just sticking with straight test and winny, unless some one else has suggestions for something else to add that doesnt effect anxiety levels?
    thanks

saiyangod is offline New Member
    bro the mind of a human being is very powerful. it can make u feel and do some crazy shit. i had the same situation dealing with anxiety thou not cured and don't think i will ever be i learned to cope with it. hears some advise when you ever feel like ur heart is racing dont panic let it do its thing. let it beat as fast as it wants fighting it will only cause panic/fear. also try and exercise your mind bro read a book do some math believe it or not but your mind can make some gainz too! try joining an anxiety group online u will be surprised on some great information u can learn from others dealing/coping with anxiety. as far as steroids and anxiety i wouldn't know (natty)but i can guarantee this info will help u withenergy in the gym! best luck to u my friend.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bro, bro, bro why the hell are you bumping a post that is 4 years old? Time to add your name to the hall of shame.

DONT bump old threads

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    My wife suffers from severe GAD and OCD. In fact it became so bad this year that she went into a sever depression and became suicidal. We've found that a combination of Ciprolex (escitalopram), Abilify (aripiprazol), therapy (a combination of cognitive behavioral, mindfulness, and marriage counseling to help me understand and cope) has worked better than we could have possibly imagined. Of course, AAS isn't a concern for her.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    My wife suffers from severe GAD and OCD. In fact it became so bad this year that she went into a sever depression and became suicidal. We've found that a combination of Ciprolex (escitalopram), Abilify (aripiprazol), therapy (a combination of cognitive behavioral, mindfulness, and marriage counseling to help me understand and cope) has worked better than we could have possibly imagined. Of course, AAS isn't a concern for her.
    Well since this is not resurrected.

Was your wife on any meds before all this set in? What's her age? Any idea what brought all this one? Women are strange creatures to begin with but it seems their cross wifed brains tend to short circuit a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information