Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100

** my gf is off her head **

Guys, my gf is going mental!

She is yoing to buy a pair of wellys for £120, $190

Am i the only person on this earth that thinks she is loosing the plot!

I have told her she could get a pair for £12 and save the rest, but she wont listen

What a fuking waste of money!!

Why can she spend it on nice underware instead LOL

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I honestly could never bring myself to spend that much on a single clothing item that would only be worn for one "season" until it's out of style next year.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All women are crazy = ie off their rocker. Some are just off more than others and when it comes to $$$ and logic it's another oxymoron. Women buy due to emotions, how something makes them feel, not the value. Men buy on impulse but usually also look at the price/value also.

I have known people though who if they have the choice between two exact same products, same brand, same color, same exact everything but one cost more than the other they will choose the one that cost more ever time because they believe it must be better in some way and also they would be embarrassed to let anyone know they bough it for less. ?????
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-28-2010 at 07:25 AM.

This is the gf and i dnt need wellies to make myself feel better i need them as an essential part of my wardrobe and for a festival im goin to annnd for work annd for walking my dog see theres a gd explanation

Boys , she is off her head!

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    This is the gf and i dnt need wellies to make myself feel better i need them as an essential part of my wardrobe and for a festival im goin to annnd for work annd for walking my dog see theres a gd explanation
    No. you need them for the name, and to show them off to your girlfriends.

Otherwise you'd get some cheaper boots, and use them for more pragmatic purposes.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    All women are crazier then a sprayed cockroach!!!!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    I love when foreign people talk. I have no idea what this thread is about, lol. Welly?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    I love when foreign people talk. I have no idea what this thread is about, lol. Welly?

MrGreen is offline Member
    My girl was trying to get me to buy her some Christian Louvaton shoes that have red soles. I asked how much she told me about 800$. Bwahaha... I told her if she wanted to live like that she is with the wring man. She once cam home with both her and my daughter wearing new sunglasses. She says "look she got her first pair of deisgner glasses and I bought a new pair too!". All excited I asked who the he'll parda is as I pronounced it wrong and then asked who was Dori which I also said wrong. Lol I have no idea who either of those people are and it's not impressive to me. What she spends her money on is her business and it's one reason we would never share bank accounts. Granted I did just spend 8k on some upgrades on my cobra but it added value. Lol

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I thought you would never post a pic of yourself ?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    My girl was trying to get me to buy her some Christian Louvaton shoes that have red soles. I asked how much she told me about 800$. Bwahaha... I told her if she wanted to live like that she is with the wring man. She once cam home with both her and my daughter wearing new sunglasses. She says "look she got her first pair of deisgner glasses and I bought a new pair too!". All excited I asked who the he'll parda is as I pronounced it wrong and then asked who was Dori which I also said wrong. Lol I have no idea who either of those people are and it's not impressive to me. What she spends her money on is her business and it's one reason we would never share bank accounts. Granted I did just spend 8k on some upgrades on my cobra but it added value. Lol
    No it didnt. That is our weakness where we are like them. Upgrades do not add any value to cars,. trucks, motor cycles, quads, jet skis or other toys. I know, I have been doing it long enough, buying, selling, upgrading and saving TONs of money by buying things other people have upgraded.

The difference is most of the time (except for pure bling) the upgrades do add power, some time gas mileage.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Men hunt
    Women gather

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No it didnt. That is our weakness where we are like them. Upgrades do not add any value to cars,. trucks, motor cycles, quads, jet skis or other toys. I know, I have been doing it long enough, buying, selling, upgrading and saving TONs of money by buying things other people have upgraded.

The difference is most of the time (except for pure bling) the upgrades do add power, some time gas mileage.
    That's what I was gonna say. It never adds value. The shop I used to work at specialized in those World of Wheels show cars. Had a guy spend a total of 330,000 on his 1956 Studa. He was convinced that with all the work done, the trophies it won, etc, he could sell it for 400-500k. Know how much he got out of it? 52,000 bucks.

In the world of cars, spending money on upgrades should be done for reasons other than value, because you won't even break even.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Men hunt
    Women gather
    haha, thats awesome... Im gathering shoes for when the zombie appocalypse happens so I can run away each day in style...

my ex had 76 pairs of shoes the last time we counted before we broke up... I havent owned that many pairs of pants in my life

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I would love a pair of Jimmy Choo boots...so cute, way too expensive..over 1K...can't do it

MrGreen is offline Member

It added some value only because I bought the car for so cheap, no where near what I spent. LOL Power? Yes gas mileage NOPE! Was getting 28 mpg on the highway when I bought it in Virgina beach now lucky to get 20. LOL None the less it last longer then a pair of ****ing shoes.

Reaver is offline New Member
    Men Hunt, Women Gather. Priceless, although gathering and shopping aren't the same thing. Perhaps women should go back to gathering, as opposed to shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    No. you need them for the name, and to show them off to your girlfriends.

Otherwise you'd get some cheaper boots, and use them for more pragmatic purposes.
    U tell her DM

Reaver is offline New Member
    Whoa, don't antagonize her, don't want to be responsible if she goes on "strike". You wouldn't want someone to do that to you would you?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    haha, thats awesome... Im gathering shoes for when the zombie appocalypse happens so I can run away each day in style...

my ex had 76 pairs of shoes the last time we counted before we broke up... I havent owned that many pairs of pants in my life
    Damn KP who were you dating...Imelda Marcos From The Phillipines?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    my lucchese's were a grand.. but those are made from crocodile skin.. other than that i don't own any clothing that is more than 60-70 bucks.. except for maybe my leather jacket.. but trying to tell women how to shop for clothes is pointless.. just let it go.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I'm sorry but what is a welly?

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    welly is those rubber boots you use for fishing and when you go out in the mud... they go up about mid shin and are usually sold at sporting good stores but people sometime where them to go in the snow or when ever you need a water proof boot

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    sorry.. double post

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I thought you would never post a pic of yourself ?
    Bully !

valencia1 is offline Junior Member
    Are Wellies the new Uggs? As in, the winter footwear that every chick MUST have? I am seeing them frequently and it never even rains here in SoCal.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The wife has a couple pairs of knee high leather, high heeled boots...cost around 500 dollars each, I got to say they are some sexy boots.

But wellys...Lol, I see no value to me there

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post

how many ur current gf have?

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Hahahaha not many people know about her. My girl and I where just talking about her the other day.. My girl is Filipino.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    The wife has a couple pairs of knee high leather, high heeled boots...cost around 500 dollars each, I got to say they are some sexy boots.

But wellys...Lol, I see no value to me there
    You guys need to learn to shop. I have seen plenty at that $$$ but with a little shopping you can find the exact same thing a LOT cheaper. I found a store in Bahamas on one of my cruises I got a couple pair for the girlie for under $60 pair.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-28-2010 at 10:10 PM.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member

You guys need to learn to shop. I have seen plenty at that $$$ but with a little shopping you can find the exact same thing a LOT cheaper. I found a store in Bahamas on one of my cruises I got a couple pair for the girlie for under $60 pair.
    Lol...they were marked down, and they were both worth it. I don't wear cheap shoes myself....
    Last edited by terraj; 11-28-2010 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Lol...they were marked down, and they were both worth it. I don't wear cheap shoes myself....
    Cheap shoes? You mean you would rather pay 10x what a pair of shoes are worth than paying 1/10 the price for the exact same shoes. I mean exact. Name brand, maker etc. I'm not talking about some cheap copy or imitation. Most people seem to thing if it's $$$ it must be worth it. I figure I can stop in dog sh*t in a $30 or $300 pair of shoes and its going to smell just as bad.

To each their own.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I took my gf clothes shopping on Friday. She has been a little depressed lately and figured she could use the boost. We went to the mall and I gave her my card and told her what my budget was and let her go. Never done anything like that before but she's been a Godsend for me and my son and way I see it is she deserved it. Now where do I hand in my man card?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    I took my gf clothes shopping on Friday. She has been a little depressed lately and figured she could use the boost. We went to the mall and I gave her my card and told her what my budget was and let her go. Never done anything like that before but she's been a Godsend for me and my son and way I see it is she deserved it. Now where do I hand in my man card?
    Did u get anal back?

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Not sure who that is, but no... and her friend worked for Aldo so she claimed to have over 200 pairs

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    how many ur current gf have?
    not really sure, she never talks about shoes or takes forever picking a pair out so even more points for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    I am told there is a clinical term for this and its called "Retail Therapy" and does wonders for a womans mindset...

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    KnockOut, should I ask in your upcoming Interview how many pair of shoes your "current" girlfriend has?
    or would you rather just go ahead and count them up to stay on topic.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I spent £150 on a Yo-Yo once...

Yes, you read that right.

Hahaha....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Put £18k on a horse race once... It lost (pulled up).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information