Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    throwing away what you have which is great i presume is worth taking a risk

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    Pics? Stats? Put up some pictures of her and some of your wife, and we can work from there.
    nice try, but not on your life mate.
    btw... the 29 year old is smoking hot, and my woman has handled her miles very well

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    So? did you talk to her on your way to work?

that was the plan.......
    settled for texting instead, a dozen or so times. It happened so fast yesterday it was almost a head rush. I think things have calmed down a little, at least for me. It's funny. I know none of you in "real" life, and this is a very anonymous forum for good reason. But in a way, some of the things you mates have said yesterday echoed through my head last night, and I had this really weird dream about good and evil battling it out, and she was in it too. Not saying she's evil, cuz she's not, but my conscious battling out the moralistic consequences of what I was considering. I woke up at 2am to drain some plumbing, then back to sleep, same dream, right where I left off. I know she's rebounding, and vulnerable. But I'm kinda vulnerable too, at least with her. I definately have a soft white underbelly for her, and thought it had toughened up, but when we started talking out of the blue yesterday, I realized it hadn't toughend up much at all.

Call it what you will, mid life crisis, whatever. But I'm just a guy that makes mistakes like all the rest. So far, they haven't been too bad.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    settled for texting instead, a dozen or so times. It happened so fast yesterday it was almost a head rush. I think things have calmed down a little, at least for me. It's funny. I know none of you in "real" life, and this is a very anonymous forum for good reason. But in a way, some of the things you mates have said yesterday echoed through my head last night, and I had this really weird dream about good and evil battling it out, and she was in it too. Not saying she's evil, cuz she's not, but my conscious battling out the moralistic consequences of what I was considering. I woke up at 2am to drain some plumbing, then back to sleep, same dream, right where I left off. I know she's rebounding, and vulnerable. But I'm kinda vulnerable too, at least with her. I definately have a soft white underbelly for her, and thought it had toughened up, but when we started talking out of the blue yesterday, I realized it hadn't toughend up much at all.

Call it what you will, mid life crisis, whatever. But I'm just a guy that makes mistakes like all the rest. So far, they haven't been too bad.
    it not mid life crisis...its just that u have a soft spot for her in ur heart and that soft spot can get you in trouble. she is lot younger then you(u have to wake up to pee in the middle of the night thats how old u r) and she knows u r married and she already asked u to marry her and u walked away now she came back and walking away from her will be much harder if u didnt smartened up. u have kids with this marriage and last thing i want you to do is leave ur wife.
    dont think she is stupid she know exactly what she is doing i have been there.....walk away. tell her u r moving out of country.....

and yes you are an asshole for talking to her

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    it not mid life crisis...its just that u have a soft spot for her in ur heart and that soft spot can get you in trouble. she is lot younger then you(u have to wake up to pee in the middle of the night thats how old u r) and she knows u r married and she already asked u to marry her and u walked away now she came back and walking away from her will be much harder if u didnt smartened up. u have kids with this marriage and last thing i want you to do is leave ur wife.
    dont think she is stupid she know exactly what she is doing i have been there.....walk away. tell her u r moving out of country.....

and yes you are an asshole for talking to her
    I agree with all except the bold.

A few years back, me and the woman were on the outs, and were talking of seperating. I met this young lady just turned 26 at a gas station and we talked for an hour before she had to leave. We exchanged info and started a long distance friendship (we lived 5 hours apart). We became really close, and discovered we really fit together like a glove. I took a trip on the harley with some mates to visit her, and although I kept it in my pants, it really felt good and natural. A second trip a few months later, still managing to keep it in my pants, but I really got attached to her. We chatted non stop, until a year ago, she changed her mood (head trips about my woman and me leaving my daughter for her), and we kinda stopped talking. I get this text from her today, telling me she changed her tele#. One thing leads to another, and we've been talking since almost 9am this morning. That's been about 10 hours off and on. She also tells me she is moving up north (much closer to me) to live with her sister. As I'm walking this evening (cardio), she's telling me she's really glad we are talking again and that she will call me in the morning on my way to work. She knows about afghanistan, and yes, she had a BF and broke it off from him a week and a half ago.

Here's the problem. I'm really attached to her. And I guess It doesn't help none by saying she has a really hot body and this really cute woman/child face and this squeaky little voice.... uh, well, you get the idea. She'll be 30 next month btw....

Now I'm all mixed up emotionally, and I can feel my heart pounding in my chest just thinking about her. I've wanted her for about three years or so, and now just when I get to a point I no longer think about her, she pops into my life.

Not a question. Just saying I'm feeling kinda fukked up right now, and maybe what I need is to hear you mates beating some sense into me?
    I agree with all except the bold.
    look in bold...am i missing something??

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Well I wouldn't have been as blunt as Cal but he is right and maybe that is what you need and if we have given you enough to cause you to dwell on it then that is good. Yeah this is anonymous but still a bunch of us do care what happens and we understand human vulnerabilities and weaknesses and lowpoints in our lives, and since you seem to be in the low point you just need some good old fashioned constructive criticism to remind you what you have and to be greatful for it these days. I could call you all kinds of names but that aint me, I live in a glass house and it wouldnt do any good. Bottom line you are going to do what you want. We just hope you make the right choice during this trying time in your life and reflect on all the positives with what you now have when you start to think about the other woman. PS: you will have plenty of opportunity to stray when you are overseas if you feel you must sow some wild oats. Just leave it there when you come home.

look in bold...am i missing something??
    only that we talked about it. we never actually said we wanted to get married. we were trying not to cross a line, so instead of speaking about it directly, we danced around the issue. We talked about why it would be wrong, but like a deer at night hypnotyzed by the headlights, we stayed the course.
    make sense?

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Is she worth losing the respect of your daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Is she worth losing the respect of your daughter?
    my daughter is at the age everything i say or do is stupid

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    are you sure its not just everything you say and do is stupid?

or wait wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    are you sure its not just everything you say and do is stupid?

or wait wrong thread
    yeah, what the h3ll is going on here? definately wrong thread. Insults is next thread over....

only that we talked about it. we never actually said we wanted to get married. we were trying not to cross a line, so instead of speaking about it directly, we danced around the issue. We talked about why it would be wrong, but like a deer at night hypnotyzed by the headlights, we stayed the course.
    make sense?
    we can go on and on about it the bottom line is she is bad for your married life and u dont want to leave her cause she is 29 yrs old u love to have a twinkie on ur side...i know u r going to say but then you will be ling to me and to urself. if thats not what u truly wanted,,,,,walk the fvck away

oh and you guys dance around the getting married issue that marry me or leave me will be coming soon as soon as she think u that she has u by ur balls

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Well I'm 28 and the respect never came back for my old man, 16 yrs later

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Well I'm 28 and the respect never came back for my old man, 16 yrs later
    im 19 and my respect never came back for my mom, 9 years later

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    divorce your wife, delete that girls number, and resume to focus your smallest bikini picture posting responsibilities.

thank you.

we can go on and on about it the bottom line is she is bad for your married life and u dont want to leave her cause she is 29 yrs old u love to have a twinkie on ur side...i know u r going to say but then you will be ling to me and to urself. if thats not what u truly wanted,,,,,walk the fvck away

oh and you guys dance around the getting married issue that marry me or leave me will be coming soon as soon as she think u that she has u by ur balls
    the cool thing about here is that this is the type of sh1t that I could either bottle up in side me or spill my guts here and get it off my chest. So now you mates have guts all over ya! =)

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    the cool thing about here is that this is the type of sh1t that I could either bottle up in side me or spill my guts here and get it off my chest. So now you mates have guts all over ya! =)
    Well if you want to get technical, it's not guts that just got spilled all over me.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Here is the deal:
    There is a code of ethics amongst females and it goes like this: Ethical women stay away from married men. We all know the ones who don't and they have NO respect amongst other females. NONE.

The easiest target for a female is a perceived unhappy married man. Fastest track for an ego boost. Plus gets to play with his heart asap. Also gets to pursue HIM which goes against the grain of nature since men are the hunters.

I have had female friends like this. And I have no respect for them to this day. Anyone can see it miles away. They are the women other women fear at cocktail parties. A preacher's daughter once told me this: Church groups separate married couples from singles for a reason. The married women do not want single women in their territory.

We females are cats. You guys are dogs. Ever see a cat on the prowl? If so, you know the end of that story. Never has a good ending. It is called eaten alive.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 12-15-2010 at 10:59 AM.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    I really must be a real prick because I would bang the new chick a few times and still stay with the wife..... And I wonder why my wife wants to divorce me,lol...

Here is the deal:
    There is a code of ethics amongst females and it goes like this: Ethical women stay away from married men. We all know the ones who don't and they have NO respect amongst other females. NONE.

The easiest target for a female is a perceived unhappy married man. Fastest track for an ego boost. Plus gets to play with his heart asap. Also gets to pursue HIM which goes against the grain of nature since men are the hunters.

I have had female friends like this. And I have no respect for them to this day. Anyone can see it miles away. They are the women other women fear at cocktail parties. A preacher's daughter once told me this: Church groups separate married couples from singles for a reason. The married women do not want single women in their territory.

We females are cats. You guys are dogs. Ever see a cat on the prowl? If so, you know the end of that story. Never has a good ending. It is called eaten alive.
    and sometimes they jumped on that conclusion very fast and u go WTF? where did this came from?

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Well if you want to get technical, it's not guts that just got spilled all over me.
    no worries. Tied takes out protein stains. Just ask Lewenski

Here is the deal:

I hear you, but this thing really happened in slow motion, and it was a mutual persuit. I don't know.... but I'm calming down now...

Glad to hear you are calming down.

Oh how I remember someone saying.... the loud disturbing sounds from a headboard!

KEEP THAT THOUGHT!

Glad to hear you are calming down.

Oh how I remember someone saying.... the loud disturbing sounds from a headboard!

KEEP THAT THOUGHT!
    oh, you mean the thread about does your bed need shock absorbers? =)

thought you forgot about that one!

I think I remember something about how you and your wife were SO LOUD with your headboard that the neighbors below could hear you? does this ring a bell?

yeah, but one time it was her mom sleeping on the aerobed in the living room, another time some friends crashing out from a new year eves' party. some times my son stays up late watching tv, and my woman is wanting to be "real quiet" so he doesn't hear the ceiling squeaking..... =)

so? it sounds like some romping went on with your wife more often than not
    ^^^^ this is what I want for you to remember when your mind wanders......

like I said in my first post: you are one amongst a crowd, TR.

well thanks darlin
    I do admit this crowd is monogamously challanged to a high degree!

you are welcome TR
    well let me put it this way. Nothing new. This has been going on since the beginning of time. And the challenge of the sexes.
    But more than that, this particular crowd is challenged ALL the more with TEST C or E or P added to the mix

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    TR, i'm late to the party but just lending my support. I never really hang in the lounge but found a whole new world here where I can actually get to 'know' members.

I feel you bro, while not as intense or nearly involved as your situation, i've recently faced a moral dilemma (posted about it last night) and understand how tough it can be to turn your back on temptation. The good people here (thank you again Slimmer!) set me straight as well. I hope you're doing ok with this my friend.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    change your phone# and move on. Find another chick per se.

Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    change your phone# and move on. Find another chick per se.
    u dont even know what was the thread about

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    TR, i'm late to the party but just lending my support. I never really hang in the lounge but found a whole new world here where I can actually get to 'know' members.

I feel you bro, while not as intense or nearly involved as your situation, i've recently faced a moral dilemma (posted about it last night) and understand how tough it can be to turn your back on temptation. The good people here (thank you again Slimmer!) set me straight as well. I hope you're doing ok with this my friend.
    It helps. things seem to be calming down a little. Screw the text count (too high), but the flirting has toned down. good news (sorta) is that I'm probably gone sunday jan 2, so physically, I won't be able to pursue a physical temptation if I were to succumb.

It's a real compliment / turn-on when a hottie 20 years your junior is turned on by you. I don't get that very often.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information