Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol i lived in the war on warren and detriot and roseville for many years lol

coonhunter is offline Member
    Its always the small pieces of s**t that talk trash and run their mouth. Its the big M F'ers that dont talk trash you have to look out for but they are usually cool as hell and would be the first to help you out. They dont usually have little man syndrome.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Well no offense I'm a small guy but size means very little to me. I see some big bouncers who are jacked but also have too much dead weight and it slows them down. Weight allows you to move bodies easier but does nothing for striking ability. I had got into it with a bouncer once for some harmless flirting with his gf (I'm on the preppy side if anything). The meathead actually told me "stop talking to my girlfriend". I told him straightout "its not a big deal, shes a big girl and can make her own decisions".
    This fvcking pos told me to leave the bar. I told him he was out of his mind. He put his hand on my shoulder like you would to address someone, squeezed my shoulder hard as he could and said "you will be leaving whether you like it or not". I hit his arm off my shoulder hard with my right hand and the fat fvck tried to bumrush me. I turned him around as I was falling then starting lettn loose on the dirtbag. A second bouncer came at me and tried grabbing me off him from the back but didn't accomplish much. It took 4 bouncers in total, one holding each limb of my body to drag me out of that shithole. And I had managed to break hold and get loose twice before they even reached the door.
    I told the cops exactly how it went down play by play and I don't know if the bouncer got fired but I know he was asked to leave that night. I had witnesseses who also said I was not posing any threat and he basically attacked me. I was also fairly sober which worked in my favor. But even outside I made a scene with the cops and I would not let that shit go.
    I know how you feel about thugs cause I hate them myself, but I'm a 185lbs and 4 trained bouncers easily 220+ had a problem removing me. This is not because I am tough by any means, its because a lot of other factors other than size are responsible for the violence someone can cause, like prison for one. I've met a fair share of tiny guys in prison who could more than hold their weight. And one thing I will say is all 4 of those bouncers were in the wrong that night. I have a feeling shit like that goes down waayyy more than people would expect and that bouncers prob get away with throwing their weight around more than they should. I'm not trying to start shit but even the way someone said "and its just known that big guys have respect for each other" (or w/e was said), that automatically means you
    guys who adopt that mentality are likely also more bias towards guys who are not big. I very much question if I was 260lbs if he would have put his hand on my shoulder like that, or even considered bumrushing me.
    Lets face it you respect big guys just because you've fooled yourself into thinking you'd have more of a problem with them. I do believe certain bigger guys are tough, I think the majority of them are as tough as the majority of smaller guys. And if you pay really close attention, there are some guys much smaller than me who I would never stand a chance against. Speed and agility usually decrease as size increases. And I also believe the ability to defend yourself comes much more down to brains than sheer size. Thats just my opinion, I understand this thread completey, but I am speaking for the small guys. We are not tough asses, big guys are not tough asses, tough asses are tough asses.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    heheheh good sh!t fellas...xcept I am that guy that the bouncers dont want try and stop when I fight... if it gets to the point that some asswipe crosses the line I dont take kindly to a bouncer tryin to stop me. It will quickly turn into a two- fer- one..I will strike first and you will be sorry for crowding me.Course that is why I dont go to clubs anymore..I got the wife and kids so going to a club has no purpose for me anymore. In my opinion they are good for nothing but to get laid or get into a fight..both of which I am to old to do unless I really have no choice. I guess I have a lot of frustrations and clubs seem to filled with douches that are asking for problems..makes for very volatile situations.

winston06 is offline Junior Member
    losers

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine2000 View Post
    We use a ID scanning system. If you F*ck up your ID gets flagged and you will be denied entry to all bars using the same system. Works North American wide.
    sound like a way to keep idiots out but everyone deserves another chance...at another establishment of course.

bad nights do happen.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    i bounced a few times at a place called daisy dukes. my first night at closing time this thug had a girl pinned against the wall by the collar or the arms. i cut through the crowd like a hot knife through butter and grabbed him by the neck and moved him towards the door. he kept saying "let go of me cu". i assume cu means cousin. not sure.

his thug friend kept saying "hey, hes wit me". as if thats gonna make a damn difference. i hate people people who think they have some kind of status.

i wanted to be a night in shinning armor and asked the girl if she was alright and what happened but she was gone.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Well no offense I'm a small guy but size means very little to me. I see some big bouncers who are jacked but also have too much dead weight and it slows them down. Weight allows you to move bodies easier but does nothing for striking ability. I had got into it with a bouncer once for some harmless flirting with his gf (I'm on the preppy side if anything). The meathead actually told me "stop talking to my girlfriend". I told him straightout "its not a big deal, shes a big girl and can make her own decisions".
    This fvcking pos told me to leave the bar. I told him he was out of his mind. He put his hand on my shoulder like you would to address someone, squeezed my shoulder hard as he could and said "you will be leaving whether you like it or not". I hit his arm off my shoulder hard with my right hand and the fat fvck tried to bumrush me. I turned him around as I was falling then starting lettn loose on the dirtbag. A second bouncer came at me and tried grabbing me off him from the back but didn't accomplish much. It took 4 bouncers in total, one holding each limb of my body to drag me out of that shithole. And I had managed to break hold and get loose twice before they even reached the door.
    I told the cops exactly how it went down play by play and I don't know if the bouncer got fired but I know he was asked to leave that night. I had witnesseses who also said I was not posing any threat and he basically attacked me. I was also fairly sober which worked in my favor. But even outside I made a scene with the cops and I would not let that shit go.
    I know how you feel about thugs cause I hate them myself, but I'm a 185lbs and 4 trained bouncers easily 220+ had a problem removing me. This is not because I am tough by any means, its because a lot of other factors other than size are responsible for the violence someone can cause, like prison for one. I've met a fair share of tiny guys in prison who could more than hold their weight. And one thing I will say is all 4 of those bouncers were in the wrong that night. I have a feeling shit like that goes down waayyy more than people would expect and that bouncers prob get away with throwing their weight around more than they should. I'm not trying to start shit but even the way someone said "and its just known that big guys have respect for each other" (or w/e was said), that automatically means you
    guys who adopt that mentality are likely also more bias towards guys who are not big. I very much question if I was 260lbs if he would have put his hand on my shoulder like that, or even considered bumrushing me.
    Lets face it you respect big guys just because you've fooled yourself into thinking you'd have more of a problem with them. I do believe certain bigger guys are tough, I think the majority of them are as tough as the majority of smaller guys. And if you pay really close attention, there are some guys much smaller than me who I would never stand a chance against. Speed and agility usually decrease as size increases. And I also believe the ability to defend yourself comes much more down to brains than sheer size. Thats just my opinion, I understand this thread completey, but I am speaking for the small guys. We are not tough asses, big guys are not tough asses, tough asses are tough asses.

Lol, that mentality you speak of got hammered in basic training... I weighed roughly 150 pounds and my opponent in combatives was 220-230 or somwere in there...

Drill sgt's remark "this isn't going to be fair".

When match was over he then tells me "wow, you suprised me!"

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I am a thug gangbanger.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    I think this very same guy came to my gym today after you scared him off. I kid you not, someone very much fitting that description, except this guy was MAYBE 155lbs was in Thugware and proceeded to stack 9 (yes 9!) plates on each side of the hack squat machine. He then proceeded to do several "sets" with MAYBE a 3 inch range of motion. Of course after each "set" he strutted around the gym so we could all witness his greatness. In 23 years of working out it was the most pathetic thing I have ever witnessed, and I have witnessed some pretty pathetic things!
    LOL I see this all the time

Reciently I saw this skinna ass kid harldly manage to get a rep with 80kg on the bench, he then decided to put 120 on the bar

I said to my training partner "If he gets one rep with that I would suck him off rite there and then in the gym" LOL and NO DSM im not gay!

And no, he didnt get one rep, his spotter did a good set of SLDL's tho for 8 reps

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I've always said watching a guy 300lbs throw about 350lbs is not impressive to me at all but when a 160lb guy does it thats a different story.

jla1986 is offline Junior Member
    I work at a max security prison 13 hrs a day. We have over 3000 inmates and they all claim to be gangbangers. To me there just a bunch of Fing punks.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jla1986 View Post
    I work at a max security prison 13 hrs a day. We have over 3000 inmates and they all claim to be gangbangers. To me there just a bunch of Fing punks.
    Exactly. I have a few buddies who are COs. Err'body wanna be a tough guy... lol

jla1986 is offline Junior Member
    Not so tuff with out that gun in ther hand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information