LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member

Is it a Christmas thing?

Whats with all the source requests, spammers, and naming of UGL's lately? I've been here since June, but it seems like every other thread is about a source, or lab, bad gear, blah blah blah...

Is gear seasonal? Does it make a great stocking stuffer or something?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    Whats with all the source requests, spammers, and naming of UGL's lately? I've been here since June, but it seems like every other thread is about a source, or lab, bad gear, blah blah blah...

Is gear seasonal? Does it make a great stocking stuffer or something?
    New year resolution??? i will use as much AAS as possible....

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    There are many scammers and spammers trying to push their gear at this time of year, just report the thread...

Thanks....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    There are many scammers and spammers trying to push their gear at this time of year, just report the thread...

Thanks....
    This.... Plus a major source was busted so a lot of people are scrambling to find a new one.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I sure wish they would concentrate more on threats to the homeland and less with what bodybuilders do with their own money. Again, how much drug violence is on the streets due to steroid sales....none. And illegal narcotics, ie, meth, coke , pot is at an all time high coming across our safe southern borders, and they always seem to go after us. Everyday in the City in which I live, there are at least 6 people killed due to those illegal drugs and the violence associated with them. I know that one of their arguments for steroid crackdown is to keep junior at highschool off of them, but its ok for him to have his other drugs including the vicoden and percocets he took from moms medicine cabinet, oh and did I mention all that alcohol is ok for him too cause its legal, if you have a fake id anyways. Proirities,priorities, but then, there is a butt load of money being made on the illegal stuff for a lot of our Washington boys, my opinion. But I'm only preachin to the choir here. I think Skyler is starting to rub off on me.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Tis the season.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    my gear comes from my local supplier walgreens, i wish they would fill more for me

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    I sure wish they would concentrate more on threats to the homeland and less with what bodybuilders do with their own money. Again, how much drug violence is on the streets due to steroid sales....none. And illegal narcotics, ie, meth, coke , pot is at an all time high coming across our safe southern borders, and they always seem to go after us. Everyday in the City in which I live, there are at least 6 people killed due to those illegal drugs and the violence associated with them. I know that one of their arguments for steroid crackdown is to keep junior at highschool off of them, but its ok for him to have his other drugs including the vicoden and percocets he took from moms medicine cabinet, oh and did I mention all that alcohol is ok for him too cause its legal, if you have a fake id anyways. Proirities,priorities, but then, there is a butt load of money being made on the illegal stuff for a lot of our Washington boys, my opinion.
    That's a good point for sure. They spend way to much resources preventing steroid use rather than focusing on repudiating drugs that are ruining peoples lives and their families. Preventing bitch tits and testicles shrunken like raisins is a high priority for them; I suppose.

Thread Information