Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!

Straight People Say the Darndest Things

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    pretty funny...........

for a gay guy

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I had a girl ask me if i was a top or bottom. With a room full of people i answered her question with a question: "So when was the last time you got anal from your boyfriend." This girl is a semi shy girl and her face turned beat red as she became really embarrassed. I said "It's a really dumb question isn't it ?"

lol, Well, there is kind of a story with how I found this video.
    I am really open minded to everyone, gay, straight, black, white, asian, mexican, (not canadians though), tall, short, christian, muslim, etc. I don't care what people's preferences are, what their race is, etc.
    But, I have met quite a lot of people that do not share my view about this, especially since I now live in a small town. Well, I have had to tell a lot of my straight friends multiple times all of the simple stuff like "Dude, just because they are gay doesn't mean they are going to act feminine, or try to fvck you" etc.
    Recently, I found out that my brother may be coming to terms with some things, and may be coming out of the closet any day, and I found that he was subscribed to this guy on YouTube. So I checked him out, and I subscribed too. This guy has a lot of really good videos, and has a special talent for taking really big, hot button issues, and breaking them down in a very simple to understand way.
    He just posted this, and between some of our gay members here, and some other members that seem less than undertsanding about it, I figured this would be a funny video to post

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    lol, Well, there is kind of a story with how I found this video.
    I am really open minded to everyone, gay, straight, black, white, asian, mexican, (not canadians though), tall, short, christian, muslim, etc. I don't care what people's preferences are, what their race is, etc.
    But, I have met quite a lot of people that do not share my view about this, especially since I now live in a small town. Well, I have had to tell a lot of my straight friends multiple times all of the simple stuff like "Dude, just because they are gay doesn't mean they are going to act feminine, or try to fvck you" etc.
    Recently, I found out that my brother may be coming to terms with some things, and may be coming out of the closet any day, and I found that he was subscribed to this guy on YouTube. So I checked him out, and I subscribed too. This guy has a lot of really good videos, and has a special talent for taking really big, hot button issues, and breaking them down in a very simple to understand way.
    He just posted this, and between some of our gay members here, and some other members that seem less than undertsanding about it, I figured this would be a funny video to post
    Ill check out his other videos. I think that its really nice you are able to support your bother if he comes out. I know that was the scariest part for me. I wasn't sure how my brother was going to take it. Would he treat me differently, be shamed of me etc. Those question ran through my head 1000000 times a day which just adds to ones daily stress. When all was said and done he was the coolest person. He was proud that i was myself and let it be known. It had a major positive impact on my life. You will with your brother whether you realize it or not. Good luck !

I'm pissed that the gay guys chest looks better than mine

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    This guy is a bit retarded:

"I don't know how straight people are still allowed to reproduce"

If straight people didn't reproduce, you wouldn't exist you f*cking retard.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post

I caught that too on the first video

Maybe he was just ironic, since most of his videos are based on having a light-hearted, comedic spin on things.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post

some people know how to exploit the minority thing, last w'end i chucked a guy out of the club for acting like a moron and bumping into ppl etc, 1st thing he said was 'this is because im gay, isnt it'? i replied that i didnt care how happy he was ( i hadnt even a chance to asertain sexual orientation, nor do i care, i just saw an asshole annoying ppl and removed him), trying to make light of the situation infront a crowd at the door. well, he came back with 'mr butch tough bouncer man is afraid of me, maybe my cock would lighten you up'. i just replied that he should go for attitude adjustment. i really hate people like this, im really open minded to ALL people no matter what floats their boat. but jez some ppl really make a bad job of being different!!

coonhunter is offline Member
    I think treating different people different only makes the problem worse.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    some people know how to exploit the minority thing, last w'end i chucked a guy out of the club for acting like a moron and bumping into ppl etc, 1st thing he said was 'this is because im gay, isnt it'? i replied that i didnt care how happy he was ( i hadnt even a chance to asertain sexual orientation, nor do i care, i just saw an asshole annoying ppl and removed him), trying to make light of the situation infront a crowd at the door. well, he came back with 'mr butch tough bouncer man is afraid of me, maybe my cock would lighten you up'. i just replied that he should go for attitude adjustment. i really hate people like this, im really open minded to ALL people no matter what floats their boat. but jez some ppl really make a bad job of being different!!
    Did you get his phone number ?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Funny.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Did you get his phone number ?
    no just girly bitch bad manners, must have been his bad week

Thread Information