yungone501 is offline Senior Member

My new diet THANG...

So here recently, due to work, Ive reallllly been struggling with meeting my protein requirments. Its been a battle for sure. I eat about 8 meals a day at 500 cal each and tring to do the whole lean low bf thing. The other day while grocery shopping I stopped in the egg section (like always) and grabbed a big box of eggs (like always) and started to walk off whenever I seen my saviour...Liquid egg whites. I read the box and was dumbfounded: theyare pasterized (spelling) andare 100% bio!!! WTF?!?! Really??? Bought 4 tall cartons went home and researched. Apparently liquid (not raw) are in fact 100% bio available. What is everyones take on this and why am i the last oneto know about this?

http://www.eggwhites-international.com/

This website (wether promo or not?) really feed my hunger on what they might offer me and others.

Ive been to maybe a hundred other places on the net and everyone else says the same thing. Is it true? Can it really be as easy as drinking 1/2 cartons a day or is this promom hype? The above website says after heating them, avadin (an enzyme?) is removed which allows the bio. Dud e, if this is for real, Im hooked. Im about to swig 1 1/2 cups right now and i gotta say...even drinking raw dog, not that bad. Taste likea chalky milk.

Anyways, give feedback and experiences with this. Thanks all!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    I drink liquid egg whites from time to time.

Usually the egg beaters brand or some other brand in a green carton

Or ill throw them in a shake. etc.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Oh i know that site.

VPCHILL from this site buys from there all the time. I keep meaning too but am lazy

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Very interesting article. I go through large cartons of egg whites like water because there isnt anything bad in them at all. I dont think this is the same thing so I am going to look and see if I can find the specific type locally and give it a run to see if it is different.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    okay so maybe I have to order this from them specifically and will not find locally. lol

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Anyone here include them as a major source of protein...like maybe 50-80% of daily protein requirements?

If so, are you seeing good results?

Thread Information