So here recently, due to work, Ive reallllly been struggling with meeting my protein requirments. Its been a battle for sure. I eat about 8 meals a day at 500 cal each and tring to do the whole lean low bf thing. The other day while grocery shopping I stopped in the egg section (like always) and grabbed a big box of eggs (like always) and started to walk off whenever I seen my saviour...Liquid egg whites. I read the box and was dumbfounded: theyare pasterized (spelling) andare 100% bio!!! WTF?!?! Really??? Bought 4 tall cartons went home and researched. Apparently liquid (not raw) are in fact 100% bio available. What is everyones take on this and why am i the last oneto know about this?

http://www.eggwhites-international.com/

This website (wether promo or not?) really feed my hunger on what they might offer me and others.

Ive been to maybe a hundred other places on the net and everyone else says the same thing. Is it true? Can it really be as easy as drinking 1/2 cartons a day or is this promom hype? The above website says after heating them, avadin (an enzyme?) is removed which allows the bio. Dud e, if this is for real, Im hooked. Im about to swig 1 1/2 cups right now and i gotta say...even drinking raw dog, not that bad. Taste likea chalky milk.

Anyways, give feedback and experiences with this. Thanks all!