Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rissinite is offline Associate Member
    XVideos.com for the win

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I was thinking the same thing.... just to chat with a woman away from the office, buy her a cold one.... look into her eyes, listen to her voice, the sound of her laugh. I'm not much for looking at women in uniform, and I barely give 'em a second glance at eggers. Opportunites don't come often for me. The other thing is I've never been one for picking up women at clubs... usually the music is too loud, dancing here seems to be reserved for same sex partners, and having to raise your voice to talk to a lady puts me off.

The laundrey lady here is cruising for a husband. I guess she would be an improvement over a camel? Maybe not.... naw... I think the camel would be a better decision.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Maybe the camel is not as hairy as the laundry woman!!

laundrey lady is pretty funky. and it looks like she may be young"ish" but had a hard life, so it is really hard to tell..... and her table manners are terrible!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    laundrey lady is pretty funky. and it looks like she may be young"ish" but had a hard life, so it is really hard to tell..... and her table manners are terrible!!!
    Like most of the Middle East!

We feed all our staff lunch, and I can't hardly stand to be at the table with her.... food wide open chewing... chomping away, mouth full, jibberjabbing away... my gawd!

So let me ask you PZ... how long you beeninthe middle east? sounds like it's been awhile?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    [QUOTE=Times Roman;5535720]I was thinking the same thing.... just to chat with a woman away from the office, buy her a cold one.... look into her eyes, listen to her voice, the sound of her laugh. I'm not much for looking at women in uniform, and I barely give 'em a second glance at eggers. Opportunites don't come often for me. The other thing is I've never been one for picking up women at clubs... usually the music is too loud, dancing here seems to be reserved for same sex partners, and having to raise your voice to talk to a lady puts me off.

Funny you mention this TR as I just watched an interview with some college arab students from the middle east and their question to the american reporter was why is there so much homosexuality in America? It must be the failure of the capitalist system as we don't have any over here in the arab nations. Then here you are right in their midst telling otherwise, about arab men all dancing with men, arab men having all kinds of sex with the arab boys. I'd say the arab college students are either shielded from the truth or just refuse to accept it that gays are in every society. I've got videos on loan from DSM to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    We feed all our staff lunch, and I can't hardly stand to be at the table with her.... food wide open chewing... chomping away, mouth full, jibberjabbing away... my gawd!

So let me ask you PZ... how long you beeninthe middle east? sounds like it's been awhile?
    Coming up to 20 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Funny you mention this TR as I just watched an interview with some college arab students from the middle east and their question to the american reporter was why is there so much homosexuality in America? It must be the failure of the capitalist system as we don't have any over here in the arab nations. Then here you are right in their midst telling otherwise, about arab men all dancing with men, arab men having all kinds of sex with the arab boys. I'd say the arab college students are either shielded from the truth or just refuse to accept it that gays are in every society. I've got videos on loan from DSM to back it up.
    I have heard many stories from arabs about arabs and their friends in their teens, some are sickening, some are horrific, some are unbelievable and some are funny as well. Overall the mindset is that you are not a homosexual if you are a giver BUT you are if you are a taker.

A bit like the Muslims stoning to death a woman for adultery because she was gang raped (the givers ok but the taker is THE sinner)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information