Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    my tactics are this....................... if the girl i am currently with is not acting right i switch em up until i find a better one. If you treat someone with respect, dignity, and care then it should be reciprocated. I tend to be a selfless person but do not stand for disrespect or inconsiderate behavior. Sorry if estrogen thinks the world is made up of sugar and prince charmings but its not and men get tired of catering to bullshit so shape up or ship out.
    Last edited by chi; 02-16-2011 at 08:31 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 02-16-2011 at 01:56 PM.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its your house, jackoff when and where you want. I have the freakiest wife imaginable and I still launch one a day on my own. Whether she knows or not, she's walked in our room before and caught me and I ask her if she wants to help me finish, if she says no, I tell her to either leave or wait in the corner til I'm done! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    ^^^to Chi: OP wanted an estrogen point of view to help fix his issue. Just because he potentially surrenders to my idea for this does not mean he must continue estrogen.... an estrogen point of view forever...

We get just as tired of your testosterone too. So if you are tired of estrogen and we get tired of your ways, then what is the solution?

Yes we do want Prince Charming. Nothing new about that. Look at history. Look at all the tons of novels written about it. Look at every single little girls dream. It is in our DNA. Just like it is in your DNA to propagate the planet.

If a man does does not think it is worth treating us as such, then we will eventually go find someone who will. So then guess who really ends up saying shape up or ship out?

Remember, it is so darn easy for us to find someone to have sex with. Simple. All we have to do is show up. And if the male is not willing to treat us special which is what ALL WOMEN WANT then keep looking until you find someone you do want to treat special.
    hmm seems to me the woman that are educated and hard working do not act like idiots but the ones that aren't do seem to, so then they can leave since they will be doing us a favor.
    Lol i really want some dumb azz around who speaks like a baby and continues to do it knowing it is irritating me. Yeah i should take her on a nice dinner, which i am going to pay for despite her having the problem, and talk to her and find out what the lol problem is behind her baby talk since it is a "deeper" issue.
    Last edited by chi; 02-16-2011 at 02:37 PM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by bgmc31 View Post
    its your house, jackoff when and where you want. I have the freakiest wife imaginable and i still launch one a day on my own. Whether she knows or not, she's walked in our room before and caught me and i ask her if she wants to help me finish, if she says no, i tell her to either leave or wait in the corner til i'm done! Hahahahahaha!!!
    lol hahaha

Brewster is offline Member
    I'M just ranting guys..
    I spoke to her and I lost my shit.. Her response was...(she was on her rag last night)

"Well, if you want dirty talk and endless sex then maybe you should date a prostitute." Then she got mad at me because I asked her last night if her mouth was broken...

The fight rages on strong

I will keep you all informed

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
    I'M just ranting guys..
    I spoke to her and I lost my shit.. Her response was...(she was on her rag last night)

"Well, if you want dirty talk and endless sex then maybe you should date a prostitute." Then she got mad at me because I asked her last night if her mouth was broken...

lmao!

9za4ck4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    She is hiding behind the voice. And not letting you in. What would I suggest you ask? If you truly want for it to stop?

I would take her to a very romantic setting like a park or field or somewhere pretty and open and not enclosed which will ease her first of all. Away from your home. Have something to give her like a single rose. Sit her down and make sure you are touching her in a non-sexual way. Again, this lets her know you are not in it just for yourself. And then give her the rose and tell her to look into your eyes. And to really look in your eyes. And stay there for a bit. Once she is looking, tell her you know this week has been a week of love and you want for her to know how madly in love you are with her. That you love that she is a woman and this is why you adore her because she is not anything like you. You love this about her. That you fell in love with her because of her womanliness.

Now this is where you start your speech. After you have made her feel calm and safe and she knows you love her and have no sexual gain from it. KEEP TOUCHING NON-SEXUAL.

Then you say, " sweetheart or honey, whatever you call her, honey I have something I need to get off my chest." NOW HOLD HER CLOSER AT THIS POINT. BRING HER CLOSER TO YOU. "Honey I need to let you know that when you talk like a little baby it makes me feel less of a man. NOW SHE MIGHT INTERRUPT. Keep holding her. DO NOT LET GO OF HER THIS IS IMPORTANT ....she needs to feel you are not leaving her or she will get defensive and you will get nowhere once that happens.

So now you continue with.."Honey I have spent my entire life trying to be a man. I feel good about it. And when I hear a little baby voice ( NOT HER VOICE) ....when I hear a little baby voice around the house, it makes me feel so uncomfortable. I feel to repond to a baby voice that I need to be a baby too and I am a Man. I love being a man. Being a man makes me feel like I can protect you. Makes me feel proud. I want to be YOUR MAN and I want so much for you to be MY WOMAN." ( note: it is about how you feel....not her voice)

I fell in love with you as my woman. You are so soft and special to me. I ask you to please help me to stay a man. I need this. I want you so much and there is nothing more important to me than you. I want my woman to be with me."

DROP THE SUBJECT NOW

ANd then.....THIS IS IMPORTANT.......then at that point, hug her tight and I mean tight and for over a minute. And I am talking about a sincere hug. A warm hug. Not sexual. And then gradually pull out of the hug and...

And then take her hand and walk away from the scene and head to another place asap. Do not go home. Take her to a place of transition. A coffee shop...a movie...someplace where the subject can be dropped. So when you get back home she changes and stops.

TRY the above and let me know.
    aannnnnddddddddddddd ttthhhhheeeennnnnnnn

take her by the hand and pull her in your bedroom and kiss her oh so gently on the lips. then you will begin to rub your hands over her body(in a sexual way). youll bring her over to your bed and you will look into her eyes and she will look into yours, and she will say " ahhhhh whose a little cutie pie"
    you then snap you cant take the shit no more. you get up and pick her up above your head and snap her in half and throw her out the window and she will be no more.......

ahhhhhhhhhhh lifetime movies, i can see this is going to be a new one coming out in june.

ps slimmerme its just a joke no need to take offense to it

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Just phuck my ex, she's good for that atleast

next time she opens up her mouth do this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by MACHINE5150; 02-16-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Ehh this is too easy a fix. It seems your woman is engaging in some form of bad behavoir and doing what slimmerme says requires rewarding that bad behavoir... which as men we never do of course (also I only skimmed her post so forgive me if there was more substance to it).

In any situation where you have someone acting out of control, child, women, even dogs sometimes, what you must do is simply demonstrate you are more immune to stress than they are. For instance, a child is yelling/screaming/crying because you took away their favorite toy. But you can't give the toy back, yelling at the child ceases to have any effect, what do you do?
    Some people realize this instinctively but its basically the phrase "fight fire with fire and up the ante x 10".

I believe Dr Phil also did a show on how effective and simple this actually is. Although he had some gay
    scientific name for it of course.
    I've done it on my brother before as well to stop an annoying habit and it works great.

You know what you do? Engage in the same exact habit they are, but do it just a tad bit more consistently. And don't do it in an overt
    attempt to make fun of her. Be serious as a heart attack when you're making baby sounds. Do it when you shower, when you shave,
    when you cook, when you do your taxes, when you're at dinner with her (public settings work better) and its important that you don't
    overdue it, you just do it a little bit better than the person doing it.
    If you've ever seen a baby throw a fit, then a parent throw a fit simultaneously and start pretend crying (nice and loud) you will see a
    very confused face on a baby, to the point where the baby doesn't know how to act or what to do. It will break their behavoir, and cancel
    it out when you act like an idiot for them. I've seen videos of this and its quite profound how utterly stupid yet affective this is.

My brother had an annoying 'nervous cough' and he did it for years. And he always did it before he was about to go out to work, or with
    his friends, and I could tell it was anxiety driven but it was also annoying as fvck. So what did I do? I started coughing myself. Every
    5 mins roughly for 4 days it took. I made him feel the exact anxiety his behavoir produced in me. One day he said "bro can you stop coughing,
    thats really annoying". I told him "I can't help it" (just like he use to tell me). That was day 3 and by day 4 he had actually apologized to me
    and begged for me to stop.

No more coughing.

WHINE LIKE A BABY. Make little booboo noise and all sorts of inflections but start slow. And over the course of a day or 2 escalate it. Be dead
    serious about it and don't stop untill she begs you. I'm telling you this is how you end a behavoir for good. And you never stop untill the person
    has pleaded full mercy. G/luck! Let us know how it goes.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Simple solution with no script involved: TALK LIKE DONALD DUCK and she will beg for you to stop

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    wear a nappy and shit in it then boke over her, who's a cute lil baby.

Im glad everyone has been enjoying my rant:
    Update:

Went to her house @
    8:00, she said sorry.
    8:30 we started to make out.
    8:31 she did it again
    8:31.1 got up and left
    9:21, at my house updating my rant

hahaha.. what exactly is she saying when she is doing this?

she covered her eyes and pretended she was sleeping... when she pretended to wake up she called me a stinky bum

chi
    lmao this is too funny

and then she asked if I was going to be quick:

If you could only hear the way she says it...... You would punch yourself in the eyesocket

and then she asked if I was going to be quick:

If you could only hear the way she says it...... You would punch yourself in the eyesocket

I know it doesn;t sound like much, but if you were there you would puke
    especially a constant barage of it

im going to bed,
    im so pissed off

Woooooooo Saaaaaaaa .... like danny glover from lethal weapon

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    I could be worse it could be baby hood speak....Imagine that

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    Woooooooo Saaaaaaaa .... like danny glover from lethal weapon
    lol wrong movie....Bad Boys II......

how old is your girlriend bro?????

P.S.- Brewster.....I wanted to tell u I always thought u were a cotton headed ninny muggins.....hahahahaha

9za4ck4 is offline Associate Member
    ask her to sing this song to you just like this and you will feel better i promise

dips is offline Junior Member
    whatever you do just please dont do what one of my buddies did (used to be roommates so i couldnt get away from it). he started baby talking back, and not to prove a point. he and his gf would carry on hr long conversations in baby talk!!! in real life and on the phone. it was the gayest thing i ever heard (no offense) and no matter how much we ragged him it never stopped! it was one of the saddest things ive ever witnessed, another hommie fallen victim to the game...

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Start talking baby talk to her and see how she likes it.
    "whats for dinner wittle honey? oh chicken did you say chicken, who's the good cook who's the good cook. you are arn't you? yes you are. well arnt you just the cutest thing my wittle baby."
    That will learn her after a time or two.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    I'M just ranting guys..

lol when she said that i would have been like maybe i should iv already had a 6month old

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    sounds like she wants you to leave her and is taking the easy way out... my .02

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    sounds like she wants you to leave her and is taking the easy way out... my .02
    haha,
    I thought this 2.
    but her best friend was my best friend first. I usually have more information then I need.

She is just baby crazy. She has pictures of the kid everywhere.. Wall/blackberry home scree/ BBM pic/ MSN pic/ Facebook profile pic/Laptop home screen/ insertable wallett sized photo in the wallett...... I know im forgetting something

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    lol wrong movie....Bad Boys II......

oh yeah.. wrong cop movie.. haha

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Dump her f*ck it.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    haha,
    I thought this 2.
    but her best friend was my best friend first. I usually have more information then I need.

She is just baby crazy. She has pictures of the kid everywhere.. Wall/blackberry home scree/ BBM pic/ MSN pic/ Facebook profile pic/Laptop home screen/ insertable wallett sized photo in the wallett...... I know im forgetting something
    lol i dont even have that many pictures of my own kid thats just crazy

haha,
    I thought this 2.

girls get this way in their mid/late twenties bro.. it is down hill from here.. she wants a baby, and if she won the lottery tomorrow she would expect you to get her pregnant.. time to bail out.

ya she definitely wants your seed. watch out when your banging she might wrap her legs around you so you have to cum in her lol

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    girls get this way in their mid/late twenties bro.. it is down hill from here.. she wants a baby, and if she won the lottery tomorrow she would expect you to get her pregnant.. time to bail out.
    If she won the lottery, I would give her twins

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    ya she definitely wants your seed. watch out when your banging she might wrap her legs around you so you have to cum in her lol
    and then say GOT-CHya and start laughing like a psychopath.. That move you described is known as a latina move in my group of friends

lmfao the way i know of it is they scream be my babies daddy!!!!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    she covered her eyes and pretended she was sleeping... when she pretended to wake up she called me a stinky bum
    oh so you took my advice on the shitting yourself idea? lmao

army_cobra is offline Associate Member
    Tell here to knock the sh** off or your going to knock that annoying voice out of her. Just a threat im not saying actually hit her haha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information