Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    I know it should go in Q & A but I never go there and also there are bunch of trolls there..

600 mg test e
    500 mg primo/ mast e
    5iu HGH ED
    T3 i will run upto 100mcg
    Methyl tren will go upto 3mg and running it for 4 weeks.

My body is already aching I dont know why but its been a year I was last on....wish me luck

wow you really seem to know your stuff.

the man whore in my gym told me to do a letro only cycle to increase my sex drive what are your thoughts??? please help me

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    wow you really seem to know your stuff.

the man whore in my gym told me to do a letro only cycle to increase my sex drive what are your thoughts??? please help me
    deca only work here is how u do it...dip a dildo in deca shove it up and it will do the trick if u have questions DSM is ur man

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    hi this is my first cycle its tren only and my dealer told me since its my first time that i should just get off tren in 12 weeks and then go onto deca for another 12 weeks with no pct.

is this a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    hi this is my first cycle its tren only and my dealer told me since its my first time that i should just get off tren in 12 weeks and then go onto deca for another 12 weeks with no pct.

is this a good idea?
    ur dealer knows what he is talking abt......

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    thats y i put how much i will take....what u think...and thank you
    It looks good, but a big problem with methyl tren is loss of gains post cycle. You will retain much more size and strength if you taper Silednafil in conjunction.

day 1-5 @ 500mg
    day 6-13 @ 300mg
    day 14-21 @ 150mg

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Goodluck mate, any before pics? Oh can you use the methl tren as a suppository?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You posted this thread in the wrong section as you can see by most of the comments lol,

Its hard to comment because I dont know your cycle history but I am hoping your experienced enough and your stats are spot on ( but i have been told your a fatty by certain friends of yours).

I would of dropped your bf before starting the cycle, dropping some bf down naturally until you hit a sticking point would of been a better starting position and also prevent sides on cycle, the cycle would of then kickstarted you into further gains (weather bulking or cutting).

Ive used primo many times and it is a weak compound but it can give some nice lean gains if its used correctly but at 500mgs per week the gains will be very low to nil, you need at least 800mg-1000mgs per week to see any benefit from this compound IMHO.

Masteron is a great compound but at 18% bf your not going to see any benefit from using this, you will need to be at a lot lower bf and to be honest its pointless in this cycle if your bf is 18%. Masteron is a great compound at hardening the muscles and creating a granite type of appearance to the whole body, its more related to pre-comp cycles because of this effect, but to see these benefits you need to be at least 12% and under and that's stretching it, I prefer to use it when i am 10% and under and then the magic occurs.

Meth-tren , keep it short and sweet, be careful and monitor yourself daily, any serious sides come off it. Ive not got much experience with it personally, only tried it once and it didn't last long but I know a few guy/friends who have used it and it can be a bitch so be careful with the dose increase's, slowly slowly.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    no i just drink......y waste syringe.......
    correct! I'll drink it too on my next cycle!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You posted this thread in the wrong section as you can see by most of the comments lol,

Its hard to comment because I dont know your cycle history but I am hoping your experienced enough and your stats are spot on ( but i have been told your a fatty by certain friends of yours).

I would of dropped your bf before starting the cycle, dropping some bf down naturally until you hit a sticking point would of been a better starting position and also prevent sides on cycle, the cycle would of then kickstarted you into further gains (weather bulking or cutting).

Ive used primo many times and it is a weak compound but it can give some nice lean gains if its used correctly but at 500mgs per week the gains will be very low to nil, you need at least 800mg-1000mgs per week to see any benefit from this compound IMHO.

Masteron is a great compound but at 18% bf your not going to see any benefit from using this, you will need to be at a lot lower bf and to be honest its pointless in this cycle if your bf is 18%. Masteron is a great compound at hardening the muscles and creating a granite type of appearance to the whole body, its more related to pre-comp cycles because of this effect, but to see these benefits you need to be at least 12% and under and that's stretching it, I prefer to use it when i am 10% and under and then the magic occurs.

Meth-tren , keep it short and sweet, be careful and monitor yourself daily, any serious sides come off it. Ive not got much experience with it personally, only tried it once and it didn't last long but I know a few guy/friends who have used it and it can be a bitch so be careful with the dose increase's, slowly slowly.

May be they told you that I do fatties????

Thank you for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    correct! I'll drink it too on my next cycle!
    dsm will give u something to drink without charging u anything

jbm
    dsm will give u something to drink without charging u anything
    lololol! you first! hahahaha!

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    good job and good luck, lots of fatties Cal does fvck.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    kiss my arse I am following my friends advise who is 18 and ran deca only cycle and he is huge so dont tell me i dont know what i am talking abt
    Classic. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    good job and good luck, lots of fatties Cal does fvck.
    they are cheaper by dozen

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Go for it bro.BUT we want b4 and after pics.Good luck.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    You dont know what you're doing. I am bigger stronger faster and sexier.

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d View Post
    You dont know what you're doing. I am bigger stronger faster and sexier.
    thats what your boy friend told you?

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I am going to agree with marcus that you should also lower your bodyfat % first before cycling. I have not been here as long as you nor have as many posts as you but I think you should know better big guy

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    I am going to agree with marcus that you should also lower your bodyfat % first before cycling. I have not been here as long as you nor have as many posts as you but I think you should know better big guy
    i kinda lie abt my BF% it was 18 when I was 240. when i started the cycle i was 220......

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I see Masteron as a waste if you don't have it down in the single digits. Far to pricey to use it otherwise. Grab some deca and save it. If you can't get it any save it anyway, otherwise you're just throwing money away for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    I see Masteron as a waste if you don't have it down in the single digits. Far to pricey to use it otherwise. Grab some deca and save it. If you can't get it any save it anyway, otherwise you're just throwing money away for real.
    so just stick with hgh , test e , trenm?

so just stick with hgh , test e , trenm?
    That would be my suggestion. Very smart move on your part. I mean look at the A/A ratio on the Masteron compound and forget about Anthony Roberts and his "experience" w/ Masteron and possibly look into other peoples experience with it. You may get SOME and I say SOME strength gains from it but Marcus hit the nail on the head. Anyone in the know will tell you its a "finishing" drug for an already lean physique. It will turn you to granite if your diet and BF are already in order. Save it.. or just send it to me. Im back in prep I wanna use it this go around... lol

That would be my suggestion. Very smart move on your part. I mean look at the A/A ratio on the Masteron compound and forget about Anthony Roberts and his "experience" w/ Masteron and possibly look into other peoples experience with it. You may get SOME and I say SOME strength gains from it but Marcus hit the nail on the head. Anyone in the know will tell you its a "finishing" drug for an already lean physique. It will turn you to granite if your diet and BF are already in order. Save it.. or just send it to me. Im back in prep I wanna use it this go around... lol
    thank u for the advise tiny...oh dont worry I will send you some...excess semen cause o my test cycle

what u think abt using tren e?

^^^ Tren E??? I do it.. hahahaha If you are going with methlytren i wouldn't also run tren. Do something like deca IMO. Lets try to stay in good health. Thanks lol :P

^^^ Tren E??? I do it.. hahahaha If you are going with methlytren i wouldn't also run tren. Do something like deca IMO. Lets try to stay in good health. Thanks lol :P
    isnt deca normally used for size? i dont need size.......

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    isnt deca normally used for size? i dont need size.......
    yes you do!

^^^agreed you need size. wtf kinda statement is that.....

haha well if you wanna trim diet and cardio.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ive cut very well on deca in the past. One of my best was test/deca/drol/gh. I was huge and cut. Ill tell you what though, I love running tren /deca, but I recently stopped because of how surpressive the combo is....and Im on hrt. I can really tell the difference, the combo just had a bad affect on my body, being so shut down made me nasty, so now I just add 100mgs of deca to keep inflamation down. If you are going to do pct and not a replacement dosage afterwards I would be careful using both. As you said in our pm's, your BF is kinda high, so I would keep your test dosage low to keep water retention at a minimum, last thing you want while cutting is thick skin. Just run the tren/gh while dieting and doing shit loads of cardio. Like Reed said, Ive ran mast probably 3-4 times now, never noticed a thing until I had my BF very low and even then I didnt think it was worth much because when I came off and gained a little water/bf you couldnt notice a thing.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    ^^^agreed you need size. wtf kinda statement is that.....
    LMAO, you can tell the difference between a true BB'r and guys that work out.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

jbm
    for more inspired cycle!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR

I think cal needs something more like this jbm

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Ive cut very well on deca in the past. One of my best was test/deca/drol/gh. I was huge and cut. Ill tell you what though, I love running tren/deca, but I recently stopped because of how surpressive the combo is....and Im on hrt. I can really tell the difference, the combo just had a bad affect on my body, being so shut down made me nasty, so now I just add 100mgs of deca to keep inflamation down. If you are going to do pct and not a replacement dosage afterwards I would be careful using both. As you said in our pm's, your BF is kinda high, so I would keep your test dosage low to keep water retention at a minimum, last thing you want while cutting is thick skin. Just run the tren/gh while dieting and doing shit loads of cardio. Like Reed said, Ive ran mast probably 3-4 times now, never noticed a thing until I had my BF very low and even then I didnt think it was worth much because when I came off and gained a little water/bf you couldnt notice a thing.
    ok so i will stop masteron /primo. just run test, hgh,t3(for 12 weeks) and tren m for 4 weeks, or should i add deca as well? or just leave deca out of it.I am on trt so no PCT for me

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    man, you have been talking about this damn cycle for 5 or 6 months now and still not decided? How bout you sit your skinny ass down and decide what you want out of this cycle and then tailor it to that instead of just testing out a combination of gear goof...

ever try a test only cycle?

much love bitch, play safe

BG
    ok so i will stop masteron/primo. just run test, hgh,t3(for 12 weeks) and tren m for 4 weeks, or should i add deca as well? or just leave deca out of it.I am on trt so no PCT for me
    Just leave the deca , no need with tren m imo. Concentrate on diet and cardio and you should get great results. Whats your GH dosage and how long have you been at that dosage?

Just leave the deca, no need with tren m imo. Concentrate on diet and cardio and you should get great results. Whats your GH dosage and how long have you been at that dosage?
    hgh i started with the cycle that was a week ago and it is 5ius thinking of increasing it

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    man, you have been talking about this damn cycle for 5 or 6 months now and still not decided? How bout you sit your skinny ass down and decide what you want out of this cycle and then tailor it to that instead of just testing out a combination of gear goof...

ever try a test only cycle?

much love bitch, play safe

DUDE!!! glad that u r on here....will u be on here for a while? i dropped the primo and on tren m and other stuff......I am on it its been a while that i was on so fatties watch out...

BG
    hgh i started with the cycle that was a week ago and it is 5ius thinking of increasing it
    I would maybe keep the tren at a lower dosage then you were thinking for a while in order to give the GH some time to get going. When I increase my GH I can usualy see a difference about 6 weeks in, so I would try to keep your AS dosage minimal until that time, then start increasing at the rate you had decided. You want everything to peak at the same time so you get the most from all compounds, you dont want to be running your tren for a month when your GH is doing very much to help. Also if your only going to run the GH high during this cycle, I would increase it to 8iu's for sure.

AS only does so much for you, once you get over a certain dosage the sides out weigh the benifits. I run a basic test 500/tren 400 base then as much GH as I can afford. You will see much more keepable gains from raising your GH dosage then you would AS.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    AS only does so much for you, once you get over a certain dosage the sides out weigh the benifits. I run a basic test 500/tren 400 base then as much GH as I can afford. You will see much more keepable gains from raising your GH dosage then you would AS.
    you have too much damn money... but I like simplicity of that cycle

I would maybe keep the tren at a lower dosage then you were thinking for a while in order to give the GH some time to get going. When I increase my GH I can usualy see a difference about 6 weeks in, so I would try to keep your AS dosage minimal until that time, then start increasing at the rate you had decided. You want everything to peak at the same time so you get the most from all compounds, you dont want to be running your tren for a month when your GH is doing very much to help. Also if your only going to run the GH high during this cycle, I would increase it to 8iu's for sure.

its funny i just read this now but i uped my gh at 8iu this morning...

plus i am planning on ruuning tren M for 4 weeks but gh will start effecting me at 6 weeks....plus I am not planning on running tren M more then 4 weeks...so how should i go about increasing tren m dosage? i just finished week one with 1.5mg of tren M ED
    Last edited by calgarian; 02-27-2011 at 12:02 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information