Uncle$ is offline Junior Member

Heartburn! :( need help

I've never had issues with heartburn in the past. But for the past few days I keep getting heartburn really bad. Tums works but only temporarily. I'll even wake up at night to a god awful throat burn! This really sucks, how do you guys deal with such things? I noticed some foods are worse than others, I had pizza last night and oh god was that terrible afterwards with the heartburn and belching! I never used to have heartburn b4, now it's like all the time and it sucks. What should I do?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    are you cycling anything. My last cycle that involved dbol gave me horrible heartburn. When i stopped the dbol the heartburn stopped. Zantac was a life saver. I took it daily and never had it again when i started back on the dbol

layeazy is offline Banned
    hate heartburn got it a little as-well with d-bol but just keep using it lol..

No cycle all natty right now. You said Zantac helped you?

layeazy is offline Banned
    A fresh glass of urine apparently works..

Yes. Looking at the bottle on my nightstand now. It is Zantac 150. It did better than anything else. Rolaids, tums, etc worked for about an hour but Zantac lasted the longest for me

Rofl, I'd rather have the heartburn in that case! Lol. But perhaps I'll try that zantac, I also wonder about prilosec.

Ladyblahblah is offline Female Member
    You can mix a Tbsp of baking soda in water and choke it down...or Alka Seltzer Xtra Strength. Those are fast fixes but if it continues you may want to try a 14 day treatment of Prevacid or Prilosec. I tried all that is available and the Prevacid worked best for me. Good luck....it svcks.

Im sure Prilosec would work better. I had Zantac and it worked for me so i didnt feel a need to get anything else.

It comes over the counter now right?

Yeah, I believe so. I remember those prilosec OTC commercials from a couple years ago.

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyblahblah View Post
    You can mix a Tbsp of baking soda in water and choke it down...or Alka Seltzer Xtra Strength. Those are fast fixes but if it continues you may want to try a 14 day treatment of Prevacid or Prilosec. I tried all that is available and the Prevacid worked best for me. Good luck....it svcks.
    ^^^^ this. nexium is the best but youd need a script.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    you can also start by changing your diet. do you drink alcoholic beverages? i would try the zantac first or to save a few bucks, just get some generic one (ranitidine). compare the ingredients, same stuff. if it continues to bother you, go see the doctor, could be acid reflux or GERD. hope you get the problem resolved

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    For those who have long term problems with heart burn or indigestion the above suggestion of backing soda mixed with a little apple cider vinegar is a good remedy.

If you think you might have Peptic ulcers or ... Extra virgin Siberian pine nut oil

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    When i do very intense pushing movements like squats and such i always get heartburn. Zantac works really well but i hate taking pills everyday so i just deal with it.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    I take nexium

Thread Information