BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member

A little inspiration video...

I posted this in the powerlifting section but I realize not many of you visit that area. So I'll post it here.

I haven't competed in any strength comp since 07. Since then, I have had 2 rotator cuff surgeries, one elbow surgery, and 4 knee surgeries (not to mention, various other knee procedures). But my sons have encouraged me to get back to competing again. So in the last 6 weeks, I've stepped up my strength training. I've also been asked by many member of this forum to post some vids of my training. Here is the video of an axle press (a true 2" axle with real tires). Its only 310lbs, but its been 4yrs since I've tried this much weight. But here it is.

Forgive the mess of my gym. My mother in law is moving in with us, so I had to remove my weights from the guest house and put them in the garage. Oh well...next move...open up my own gym...LOL!!!

But I figured this can serve as inspiration to some older guys or guys who have had injuries they thought too severe to train heavy and hard. Stay tuned for a 495 close grip bench, and a 700lb raw deadlift and 700lb raw squat in the next 2-3 weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COdOeP-6qRQ

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Congrats man, that's damn impressive. I'm recovering from a few injuries myself and just started strength training again. Shoulders were always my weakest body part, but I've been training hard and just did my personal best on military press on Tuesday. They're probably my strongest now. I doubt I'll get anywhere near 310, though. Keep it up, and keep posting videos!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Congrats on getting back into it man! Best of luck!

Sick video btw..... I wouldn't even think of pressing that..... prolly snap my arms lol

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Great viedo

Thread Information