Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    why? cause he got the girl?
    Hahahahahahahahahhahahah

Sorry sb but I lol'd

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahhahahah

Sorry sb but I lol'd
    i lol'd too but its not funny. stop that.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Yeh girls do that all the time and when they DO, you pay no attention to the girl your after and pay the friends more attention (opposite of what slimmerme said).

This is called "befriending the obstacle". Her friends are the obstacle. In the event they didn't get up and leave, you would have no choice but to befriend them. And when you do, you neglect the target or the girl you're after. If she doesn't like it, she shouldn't have brought friends out. And if theres legitimate attraction there like there should be (with the target, thats why she came to the beach in the first place right? she was attracted), the target will never eject you for it. It will always work in your favor. But you also have to be calibrated about it and not a retard.

You CAN interact with the target, but its always gotta be in a teasing way. And initially you shouldn't be paying her much attention at all. Like if the target does something stupid, turn to her friends and ask sarcastically "do you guys take her out in public a lot?" The target will get insecure, thats the whole point. But you don't do this shit UNLESS you are sure attraction has been established first. A girl will rarely leave like I said regardless of how insecure she gets as long as shes attracted to you. Use this against her.

In your situation the obstacles left. So immediately you should have been running game. I will not explain the steps as I'm currently working on a thread for it. And you'd fvck the steps up anyway. Thats the whole point of game initially though is GETTING REJECTED.

The biggest 2 problems I find with the majority of guys are this.
    #1, they are rarely aggressive enough. (this manifests in A LOT of different ways, although for most guys its escalating - women hate men who are too pvssy to escalate). A motto I've adopted from a well known seduction guru is "make the ho say no". This doesn't mean act like an aggressive asshole. This means you should always selectively/naturally be escalating the situation UNTILL she says no. The last thing you want to do is send a date home sexually frustrated if she if wanted to sex you. A woman will resent you for this and punish you by no second dates. "ahhh, he was a pvssy and too passive for me". NO matter how "sweet" you think they are, or proper, ESCALATE. And a good guideline for escalating is to do it everytime you change venues. If you were talking at the beach, then at dinner you should be touching her every so often. Do this at conversational peaks. If she laughs at something you say grab her shoulder briefly then let go. If after dinner she comes back to your place, escalate by setting the mood. Dim lights, and watch the movie in a way that forces her to sit be you. I know guys who do this by putting a tv right in front of their bed with the dvd player underneathe, and they will take chairs OUT of the room so theres nowhere else to sit.
    Also, another tip. If you watch a movie at your place watch a movie you've seen a thousand times that shes never seen before. But DON'T tell her you've seen it. And before anything significant happens predict it. I do this shit all the time and it takes practice. But once you got a solid game laid out its impossible to fail. You need to do all this shit in a way that suits the context. Don't predict something that anyone could have guessed. And don't predict something that is extremely specific either. It should be done in a way that seems believable, but makes you seem like a genius. Women fall for this shit everytime. I have so many weapons in my arsenal to unleash at any given moment. "Omg how did you know that was gonna happen? you really are smart blah blah". You get the idea. The Game won't teach you this shit either. You should only read that book for motivation. But not for game. Its not a reference its a story. A lot of people forget that. For real game you should start with mysteries "Venusian Arts Handbook". Thats the best place anyone can start.

#2 Guys always make excuses
    I see this ALL THE TIME in the field. STOP making excuses. Never tell yourself "I can't because shes not like that". Don't make excuses for supplicating behavoirs like "I gotta buy her a drink because I'm the guy". Women usually have more respect for guys who don't. But again you don't do this shit by being an ass. It should be a casual and natural part of your behavoir. Don't talk yourself out of sex because its the first date. Don't assume anything about her you don't know for a fact... which is really nothing if its the first date. Just keep this in your mind. I use to run my own lair and these were the 2 most common issues I'd see in guys. So chances are you need to work on them as well. Be aggressive, and don't make excuses. If you can do that you'll be a couple steps ahead of everyone else.

And this aggressive attitude doesn't mean throw her on the bed and rape her. You do it at a pace she is comfortable with. But you should always be trying is the point.

A few last tips.
    Never seduce a girl you haven't attracted first. And flirting is NOT seduction, not even fvckn close. No girl wants to be seduced by a guy shes not attracted to first. If you don't know how to build attraction its in the Venusian Arts Handbook. READ IT. Practice this crap everyday. It will absolutely pay off I guarantee it.
    Also, never seduce a girl you haven't built comfort with either. The correct order is attraction > comfort > seduction. And each level has 3 sublevels. this model is refered to as the "M3 Model". Read about it. A lot of people think this crap was randomly pulled out of a hat one day and don't understand WHY this stuff is so important. But simply put, the M3 Model was derived by how naturals all around the world naturally seduce women. It was backwards engineered. So you're not exactly learning tactics or techniques. You're modeling the behavoir of someone who IS good with women, and you will fail a lot along the way. If you don't, you're not trying hard enough. The M3 Model is one of the best models of the human mating process. Same way humans study mating rituals of snakes, fish, dogs etc, this model outlines universal features that all women respond to.

And my last tip. Don't ever say "I'll text you later". Say "maybe I'll text you later". You don't say this in a pretentious way either. You say it in a casual way like you're genuinely not sure if you'll be able to see her later. Your time is precious. You have things to do. Don't ever let them think otherwise. And you should also not change your plans ever to accomodate them. If you make plans with your friends, tell her "I'm going out with my friends". Make her understand that you do what YOU want to do, not what she wants to do.

G/luck! And like I said you can read the game as an intro into seduction. But nothing tops the Venusian Arts Handbook in terms of practicality and effectiveness. The Game will teach you nothing but I mindset. And when you're done you will have no idea how to incorporate or apply that mindset. Most people who read "The Game" never get into seduction at all. They just quote shit to sound cool around their friends or like they know something. Its a good book, but people who are serious about seduction know how useless it really is. So if anything, just read it for entertainment sake, not educational.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 03-14-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Oh and one last piece of advice. This is important as a lot of guys don't realize it.

NEVE EVER EVER ASK A WOMAN how you SEDUCE A WOMAN. Never.
    If a fish could talk, and you wanted to catch one, are you going to ask the fish how you catch it.. or a seasoned fisherman?
    The reality is the fisherman knows more about catching fish than the fish ever will.

There is what women say they respond to, then there is actually what they respond to in the real world. Its almost NEVER the same.
    This is because women derive the majority of their sexual pleasure by putting up walls of resistance and having a man overcome it. I
    say this on here at least once a day.
    Just don't do it, please trust me on this. And again if you read the VAH it will explain very clearly why aside from what I said.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Oh and one last piece of advice. This is important as a lot of guys don't realize it.

NEVE EVER EVER ASK A WOMAN how you SEDUCE A WOMAN. Never.
    If a fish could talk, and you wanted to catch one, are you going to ask the fish how you catch it.. or a seasoned fisherman?
    The reality is the fisherman knows more about catching fish than the fish ever will.

There is what women say they respond to, then there is actually what they respond to in the real world. Its almost NEVER the same.
    This is because women derive the majority of their sexual pleasure by putting up walls of resistance and having a man overcome it. I
    say this on here at least once a day.
    Just don't do it, please trust me on this. And again if you read the VAH it will explain very clearly why aside from what I said.
    Didn't read your first post but I agree with this one.

SaintInASinnersEyes is offline Junior Member
    Bojangles u could right a book urself

Quote Originally Posted by SaintInASinnersEyes View Post
    Bojangles u could right a book urself
    he practically he does but what he says is usually pretty good sh*t

Thanks guys. If you want my real opinion on books to learn pickup it would be that its actually a horrible idea.

I've read A LOT of books. Not to sound cool because I don't. Only a dork would admit to that. But if I had to put a # to it its well over 500-600.
    I should count them all one day. But my point is, I went out, and did not get a significant result at all. Its too abstract for the purposes.

Once I got into DVDs/seminars (like I said I have 120 - 2 hours dvds, have watched them all more than once, some more than 10-20 times) it
    was much easier to see/hear/comprehend what I had to do. Men are visual like that. But besides visual, its a much better way to learn in general.

Then the dvd seminars got me going to real world seminars. And after some networking made the "Central NJ Lair". Which I ran for 4 years.
    I learned A LOT by the dvds alone, but everything still happens in the field. If you read 1,000,000 books and watch the same in dvds, you'll still
    suck if you have 0 hours in the field. Thats why its better to read 10 pages and approach women for 10 hours, then it is to read 100pages and
    approach for 1. Just being practical here. If you EVER really want to learn this shit. Start with seminars, skip the books for unless you're really
    that obsessed or bored.

I know guys who do this by putting a tv right in front of their bed with the dvd player underneathe, and they will take chairs OUT of the room so theres nowhere else to sit.
    Lmao. In my bedroom I have this set up.

I brought a girl home to watch a movie the other night. It was 5am lol.... The movie was put in but not paid attention to. Asking a girl if she wants to come over and watch a movie is basically saying "would you like to come over and fvck"

Precisely lol. This may sound stupid too but it works. If you ever go out on a date, have the girl meet you at your place first.
    I ALWAYS make them come inside for 2-3mins before we even go out. And often I'll show them around real quick, stopping at
    my bedroom, which is the ONLY room I will walk her through (the rest she just looks at real quick).

Anyway, it builds comfort/familiarity, so when you try to devise an excuse later to get them home, they have reasoning to believe
    its not for sex. Even if they want to fvck, some girls just feel like sluts thinking about sex on the first date. If they think about your
    bedroom, and remember that they were ALREADY there, w/out having sex with you, they are that more likely to come back AND have
    sex with you. Because when you pop the question "you wanna go watch a movie", they will trick themselves and actually believe thats
    whats going on. Untill you get them home of course.

Women are crazy because they can want sex bad, and crave it, but if its verbalized or brought into consciousness too soon they become
    that much more resistant towards it. This little trick helps keep their whole "I didn't mean to fvck him I'm not a slut it just happened" fantasy
    alive, which raises the liklihood of the accident happening in the first place. I know I've explained it better before, but its a really neat thing
    if you try it.

Precisely lol. This may sound stupid too but it works. If you ever go out on a date, have the girl meet you at your place first.
    I ALWAYS make them come inside for 2-3mins before we even go out. And often I'll show them around real quick, stopping at
    my bedroom, which is the ONLY room I will walk her through (the rest she just looks at real quick).

Anyway, it builds comfort/familiarity, so when you try to devise an excuse later to get them home, they have reasoning to believe
    its not for sex. Even if they want to fvck, some girls just feel like sluts thinking about sex on the first date. If they think about your
    bedroom, and remember that they were ALREADY there, w/out having sex with you, they are that more likely to come back AND have
    sex with you. Because when you pop the question "you wanna go watch a movie", they will trick themselves and actually believe thats
    whats going on. Untill you get them home of course.

Women are crazy because they can want sex bad, and crave it, but if its verbalized or brought into consciousness too soon they become
    that much more resistant towards it. This little trick helps keep their whole "I didn't mean to fvck him I'm not a slut it just happened" fantasy
    alive, which raises the liklihood of the accident happening in the first place. I know I've explained it better before, but its a really neat thing
    if you try it.
    I always have them come to my place. It's much easier this way.

I was just telling someone else about how almost everytime a girl goes home with a guy from a club or even after a first date there's always the comment "I just want you to know, I don't normally do this." it's like they say it more for themselves than anything.

the thing is I am watching my house for a week but I could not bring a girl over here my moms house is filthy I would have to find a way to keep her in my room only... I have a door that goes to my room so I wouldn't even have to walk her thru the house but how would I get her to not go into any other rrooms of the house ??? I can forsee this being a big problem. It's really bad I haven't had even a friend into my house since October

the only solution I can come up with is to make my room immaculate so she sees that I'm not the slob it's just my mom it's already the cleanest room in the house by far so it's not going to take a lot of work.
    Last edited by SaintInASinnersEyes; 03-15-2011 at 06:02 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I have not read all the above yet since I will be back later.....

and then comment

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Bo, you hit so many nails on the head. I do alot of this shiit subconsciously.

This little trick helps keep their whole "I didn't mean to fvck him I'm not a slut it just happened" fantasy
    alive
    Ha! That is great. You never hear a guy say "it just happened." LOL! Good stuff.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    Ha! That is great. You never hear a guy say "it just happened." LOL! Good stuff.
    one of my friends BF used that line "it happened by accident" so she replied if you can prove how by accident she dropped her pants and by accident u dropped ur pants and fell right on top of her with ur d!@ck in her I will let this one slide

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    i gotta give bo credit, not just for this post but for pretty much every one. or atleast relationship/dating/human interaction post. he writes the same stuff often but still doesnt mind. i get mad when i have to write more than a hundred words let alone his novel sized posts. yeah they're long but everything in them is interesting and keeps you reading, not to mention they hit the nail on the head everytime. so my hats off to your bo. i think they should make you a sticky for questions and answers.

the thing is I am watching my house for a week but I could not bring a girl over here my moms house is filthy I would have to find a way to keep her in my room only... I have a door that goes to my room so I wouldn't even have to walk her thru the house but how would I get her to not go into any other rrooms of the house ??? I can forsee this being a big problem. It's really bad I haven't had even a friend into my house since October

the only solution I can come up with is to make my room immaculate so she sees that I'm not the slob it's just my mom it's already the cleanest room in the house by far so it's not going to take a lot of work.
    You're 18 who gives a fvck how tidy your room is. Just get her over and if she sees the rest of the house the no big deal. Just say sorry about the mess my family is messy Then drop it. Unless you've got dead animals and actual fescies laying around i doubt it would be an issue. Stop making excuses for yourself and just go for it.

Everytime you have a doubt in your head just remember "there's nothin to it but to do it."

but also remember there all nuts and you always get a fun reaction when you tell them there nuts

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    but also remember there all nuts and you always get a fun reaction when you tell them there nuts
    and then show her yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    and then show her yours.
    exactly!

Once I got into DVDs/seminars (like I said I have 120 - 2 hours dvds, have watched them all more than once, some more than 10-20 times) it
    was much easier to see/hear/comprehend what I had to do. Men are visual like that. But besides visual, its a much better way to learn in general.

Then the dvd seminars got me going to real world seminars.
    There are actual seminars on how to get laid???

Saint:
    It comes down to this:
    You want a special girl? Treat her special.

You get the mirror. You treat someone with respect, you get respect.

well guys just an update. Saw her at work last night did not say much we just smiled a lot ( I could not think of anything to say plus I'm there to make $$ and I do not have time to socialize there is always something that needs to be done) She was alluding to the other day we were at the beach infront of the coworkers I don't know why. texted her last night asked if she wanted to go out she said she cant I just said no problem. then she texted me sorry and I said no it's str8 ill text u later then and I got no reply. I guess she didn't like me after all but i dont give a fuk saves me $$

edit* ^^ I am respectful to most in person and online
    Last edited by SaintInASinnersEyes; 03-16-2011 at 07:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    well I just gotta be more confident then I did not have any doubts I would at least get the # so I guess If I believe I can have a threesome...
    dude if youve never had a girlfriend how the hell are going to please 2 chicks?....can u say minutman?....aim a bit lower son after all your asking a very basic question about what to do just going to the beach, none of us have time to write you a tutorial about how to actually have sex....let alone 2 or more chicks...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    dude if youve never had a girlfriend how the hell are going to please 2 chicks?....can u say minutman?....aim a bit lower son after all your asking a very basic question about what to do just going to the beach, none of us have time to write you a tutorial about how to actually have sex....let alone 2 or more chicks...
    well I have watched enough porn to have an idea of what to do.. I was joking with cal about getting 2 chicks lol

Blog Entries
    well I have watched enough porn to have an idea of what to do.. I was joking with cal about getting 2 chicks lol
    its all good bro i was just kiddin around...good luck too you whatever you decide too do...

so u telling me u taking ur sex lessons from porn? boy arent u in for a big surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i could but i was busy banging 2 on my own

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian;556***7
    so u telling me u taking ur sex lessons from porn? boy arent u in for a big surprise.

i dont watch pro porn only I watch a lot of amateur too

Quote Originally Posted by SaintInASinnersEyes;556***9
    i dont watch pro porn only I watch a lot of amateur too
    how abt this......after u put those moves in action keep us posted how it went.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    how abt this......after u put those moves in action keep us posted how it went.
    how about I just go back to being a ****ing hermit cause I was making better lifting progress until I started trying to be social im fukin sick of people I can't even go to the gym anymore without someone saying something to me I'm down 5lbs in a week. Ontop of everything else I hurt my ****ing shoulder and I had to use machines to bench I felt like it wasn't even a workout. I'm selling my sportbike and cancelling my gym membership so I am completely cut off I already broke my phone. I'm not gonna bother u guys with stupid shit anymore

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    how about I just go back to being a ****ing hermit cause I was making better lifting progress until I started trying to be social im fukin sick of people I can't even go to the gym anymore without someone saying something to me I'm down 5lbs in a week. Ontop of everything else I hurt my ****ing shoulder and I had to use machines to bench I felt like it wasn't even a workout. I'm selling my sportbike and cancelling my gym membership so I am completely cut off I already broke my phone. I'm not gonna bother u guys with stupid shit anymore
    preciate ya!

Blog Entries
    dam dude what up with the drama?...everyone here is just playin with ya and your getting all upset....im thinking a tampon is in order here...one for them heavy flow days....

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    either that or he needs to get some vagisil quick!

Girls are fickle.
    You will never figure them (us) out. We can't even figure ourselves out so it is useless to try to do so.

If she doesn't want to go out with you? then..... NEXT.

And know in your heart that there are a lot of girls out there. A LOT.

Continue to be yourself and you will come across one who likes you and wants to be with you too.

At 18? this is the time to practice. Even if you found a girl you think you are in love with or in lust with, I will bet you 100 bucks right now that within a short period of time you will be thinking of another girl sooner than later. This is why thinking NEXT is so important.

Need to concentrate on what "could be" for now. The "next girl." Not the one who did not return the text. Her loss.

Move on......keep forward motion.....no looking back......

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Girls are fickle.
    You will never figure them (us) out. We can't even figure ourselves out so it is useless to try to do so.

If she doesn't want to go out with you? then..... NEXT.

And know in your heart that there are a lot of girls out there. A LOT.

Continue to be yourself and you will come across one who likes you and wants to be with you too.

At 18? this is the time to practice. Even if you found a girl you think you are in love with or in lust with, I will bet you 100 bucks right now that within a short period of time you will be thinking of another girl sooner than later. This is why thinking NEXT is so important.

Need to concentrate on what "could be" for now. The "next girl." Not the one who did not return the text. Her loss.

Move on......keep forward motion.....no looking back......
    no I don't even care about it. I got played and fell for it my bad won't happen again. I went back to my old self these kinds of problems won't surface anymore. Some other girl at work asked when I was gonna take her for a ride and I said never cause I don't give people rides and walked away didn't say another word. I didn't talk to anyone at work I just did my job made my money and left. Gonna workout at home tomorrow and sit on the computer all day just like old times if it wasn't for me needing gear and steak I wouldn't leave the house at all but I have to keep my job

are you on gear now?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    are you on gear now?
    yes a little bit

Why? at 18? what are you on?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information