Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    conscience? what if she drugged me? damn, did i get raped?
    is dsm cross dressing now?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    you are the same.. he divorced the old lady and married one 29 ears younger then his x.. nice work Johnny..
    I don't think about age much, and until now had never done the simple math. I NEVER thought about the fact that my second wife is 28 years younger than my first. DAMN!

Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    Started saying i got her pregnant to keep me around n shit and then threatened to tell the police i assaulted her and various other things.
    I think you win this contest. Women like that are truly insane.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Nice to see u alive I thought ur sorry ass got killed or something...I am doing great....
    Yea still ducking and dodging alive and well getting ready for my first run at Tren very excited! What do u usually run tren at and the test u run alongside? Just trying to get a brief idea what others run im thinking like 600mgs tren e 700-750mg Test E but then i have heard people say they run the tren higher then the test so i dono...

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    Yea still ducking and dodging alive and well getting ready for my first run at Tren very excited! What do u usually run tren at and the test u run alongside? Just trying to get a brief idea what others run im thinking like 600mgs tren e 700-750mg Test E but then i have heard people say they run the tren higher then the test so i dono...
    I wouldnt go that high on my first crack at tren first time ever i used tren it was tren a and i ran it at 300mg and test was 500 mg. I think thats where you should start but then again every body is different other ppl may give u better advise.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information