Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    whoa your gf Jamie Presley? i hope this wasnt in the last 3 months cause thats when i started banging her
    I hope this wasn't at the beach house at my oceanfront property in Tennessee?

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    I hope this wasn't at the beach house at my oceanfront property in Tennessee?
    now way? she told me it was her get away house for the snowy winters you have at your house in texas

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    @amcon

Yes my name is boon doggle you must be psychic.

Why can't you just be real with us and tell us "I'm FOS and I don't want to try proving anything"?

Here I'll show you a magic trick. Theres something called miscrosoft windows xp. In it you will find a rare program known as "mspaint", open it, black out the face, save as a jpeg, then repost it. Then you don't have to worry about your friend suing you over a picture.

As far as the "impossible/possible" arguement thats not what I'm arguing. I'm sure some people can jump off an 8 story building and live. I think I actually read a story about a crackhead doing it once and he just broke both his legs and didn't die. Same way I'm sure its possible someone can maintain
    1% bodyfat for an "extended" amount of time. I still think its VERY VERY EXTREMELY unlikely. So unlikely in fact, that the first 10 people who ever claimed to know someone to do it, would likely be lying about it. And I think 10 is a conservative estimate. Its prob closer to 20. But what you're telling me, is the first person I'm ever hearing to make this claim, is just so happening to not be FOS?
    I mean that would be a cool story to make up and go around telling people on this forum.. quite like the crackhead story. And guys lie SO MUCH about random shit as long as it'll make them sound cooler than they really are (even your friend). But hey maybe theres some people out there also maintaining at .25%? Why stop at 1%? Seriously man ITS POSSIBLE!! My friend told me he did it for 6 years straight... you want a pic? lol

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    LMAO,

Heres a copy and paste from the thread i was called a silly child

Originally Posted by scotty51312
    Really? 3%? Better bodyfat than an olympian on stage? Rediculous stats
    o silly little child... you have no idea what you are talking about... body builders using and at the olympia level are hitting the stage at 1 - 3 %

and yes im not saying it is my choice or my recomendations to carry that little body fat for as long as they do but ... these guys do! like it or not ...

and because i dont have permish to use there pics and even talk about them i will say as far as i know they are pros who i have no idea on there diet and sups and such - i know nothing of what they take in reguards to protiens or aminos...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information