songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

Wat is the weirdist thing to happen to you while you were drunk.

Now I know we got some wild stories out there.Lets air them out.Come on Cal.I know you got a couple

Hard.On is offline Senior Member

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Let's just say there are pictures on a dominatrix's website. My girlfriend's friend. My girlfriend was there, pouring Captain Morgan's in my mouth (no use of hands, you know).

And that's what I remember.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Never knew gerbils moved that fast.....

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Do you really have to ask this question with dsm and sholva around?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Now I know we got some wild stories out there.Lets air them out.Come on Cal.I know you got a couple
    i got cpl but i dont get drunk theat often , if i do i am hanging out with friends and will not play around I have tons of stories but non of them involve me being drunk...sorry

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ohhh the things I WANT to say but I know some people would take it to seriously and get upset.

The one thing I can specifically remember was after downing a 2 liter whine cooler in one shot (yes they use to come in 2 liter coke/pepsi size bottle) I was riding my quad at the sand dunes. I got in a race with 10 other quads up a nice little dune with about 50 people watching. As I got to the top I did a little 180 deg spin and my paddle tires hooked up a little to good. my Quad did a 360 side flip landing on all 4 and I was catapulted straight up and landed on my feet right next to the quad.

Everyone screamed and applauded. It looked like it was planned 100% and even my friends asked me how the hell I did that. I had NO idea, 100% accident and I was to drunk to react so I got lucky. DAMN I wish someone had a video of it. LOL

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll be the bold one and show one of my cards.....

I had just arrived in Korea, and I had been there only a week. The gang was taking me out to the ville to go party. There is this adult beverage called soju, some of you may know what that is? Had the bullfrog on the label. I remember drinking my second 10oz bottle, and vaguely remember seeing an old woman approaching me (ajima), and I noticed she was missing many teeth, yet she had a glisten in her eye as she was calling me a cherry boy. The other blokes were laughing their assses off. that's it. I remember nothing else for the remainder of the night. Consciousness slowly begins to find me, and my incoherent thoughts begin to jell into something I could recognize. I remember thinking, OK... I'm in Korea, I'm good with that. So I'm looking up at the ceiling, not recognizing anything. I lay there for a minute, trying to negotiate my pounding headache away. I slowly become aware I'm not the only one in the room. I can hear breathing that doesn't belong to me. I must be in a bed cause I can feel movement. Very quietly, I roll over to this person. Yes, it was female. A big female. Very big. Ho sh1t! I start combing my memory to see if she was in it. No, don't remember her at all. I lift the covers just to check... damn! not wearing any underwear. WTF???? I can see her mouth open, and can clearly see she's misssing teeth. Very gingerly, I peel the covers slowly back exposing my nakedness, and begin searching for my clothes. Two minutes later, I'm on the street, still totally confused where I am. Somewhere in the fog of my memory, I remember someone telling me if I ever get lost, just tell the taxi cab driver "Sabingo" and he will take you home. I arrive back to the barracks, shower and shave and head out to the mess hall. There, to my horror, are all the same blokes from the night before, calling me lover boy, and how my evening went with my new yobo.

I came to realize I was set up, and the way i rationalize this thing in my mind, I tell myself I was too fukked up to do anything with the fat ugly toothless chic. But it still took over a week to live the experience down at the base.

Either way, it was a rite of passage, and they ran me through the ringer!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    It was my 21st b-day..... I walked outa the bar LOADED. My friend and his GF were in the front seat and I was in the back seat with the sister of the GF. We just started kissing and then foolin around on the way home. My friends GF kept telling her to knock it off lol..... she was the one jumping me. So we get back to my friends house..... I make it as far as his living room before I hafta puke.

I headed for the bathroom and just made it to the toilet before I chunked. I NEVER puke..... and this had to happen when a skinny girl with DD's was jumping me in the car!?!?!? I had to have been in there for an hour..... only threw up once but was dry heaving for an hour LOLOLOL! The door was open and she was there talkin to me the whole time pretty much. So after about 90 minutes in the bathroom she says "Can you stand up? Are you better?" - To which I replied.... "I'll try" - so I stood up and she pulls me over to her and she got up on the sink. She unzipped my jeans and pulled it out..... opened her legs..... and jammed it in there lol. I couldn't believe what was going on..... I was just puking and she STILL needs it. After 15 minutes in the bathroom we went to the bedroom and went at it for HOURS.

I eventually fell asleep in my birthday suit and when I finally woke up and walked to my friends living room..... everyone was there and the other girls were like "You slept in your birthday suit! I had to grab some stuff outa the room" - I said "You shoulda woke me up..... I would have loved to have a go"

Never have I met such a kawk hungry girl.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I've got other stories where I been crazy fvcked up but not exactly drunk..... a few tranny stories in NYC (no it doesn't involve anything sexual)

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    My drunk stories never really ended weird. I'm able to stay really coherent while drinking. Only maybe two nights I dint remember. One I was told I was laying on my back in a booth and throwing up while it shot right back down into my face. The other time I remember the entire night until I got home. I decided I wanted waffle house so I dropped my roommates off and headed to eat. I had $10 on me and no cc or debit card with me. Last thing I remember is pulling into waffle house parking lot. Next thing I know I wake up in my car several miles away behind a gas station with a dead battery and I still have my $10.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    My drunk stories never really ended weird. I'm able to stay really coherent while drinking. Only maybe two nights I dint remember. One I was told I was laying on my back in a booth and throwing up while it shot right back down into my face. The other time I remember the entire night until I got home. I decided I wanted waffle house so I dropped my roommates off and headed to eat. I had $10 on me and no cc or debit card with me. Last thing I remember is pulling into waffle house parking lot. Next thing I know I wake up in my car several miles away behind a gas station with a dead battery and I still have my $10.
    EPIC FVCKING WIN!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    you guys are f'd up... Im headed to church now

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    It was my 21st b-day..... I walked outa the bar LOADED. My friend and his GF were in the front seat and I was in the back seat with the sister of the GF. We just started kissing and then foolin around on the way home. My friends GF kept telling her to knock it off lol..... she was the one jumping me. So we get back to my friends house..... I make it as far as his living room before I hafta puke.

I headed for the bathroom and just made it to the toilet before I chunked. I NEVER puke..... and this had to happen when a skinny girl with DD's was jumping me in the car!?!?!? I had to have been in there for an hour..... only threw up once but was dry heaving for an hour LOLOLOL! The door was open and she was there talkin to me the whole time pretty much. So after about 90 minutes in the bathroom she says "Can you stand up? Are you better?" - To which I replied.... "I'll try" - so I stood up and she pulls me over to her and she got up on the sink. She unzipped my jeans and pulled it out..... opened her legs..... and jammed it in there lol. I couldn't believe what was going on..... I was just puking and she STILL needs it. After 15 minutes in the bathroom we went to the bedroom and went at it for HOURS.

I eventually fell asleep in my birthday suit and when I finally woke up and walked to my friends living room..... everyone was there and the other girls were like "You slept in your birthday suit! I had to grab some stuff outa the room" - I said "You shoulda woke me up..... I would have loved to have a go"

Never have I met such a kawk hungry girl.....

~Haz~
    Good girl....

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Good girl....
    Lets just say..... she never met my mother

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I started college and met my now mate who invited me up to his place for a drink so up I go,we hit the pub with his sister and her friends and a dickhead who was the taxi for the night so I hit it of with one of the sisters pals by the end of the night Iam out my face and I mean out of it so to the dicks car and we all get in Iam laid out across all the chicks in the back seat and the car starts to spin I try to sit up and as I come up every single drink I had that night landed in the lap of the sisters hot pal so my chances went with that one act of drunking stupidity. My mate just about burst a gut he said she was a pain in the ar$e the whole of the night and deserved it.Didnt make me feel any better felt like sh1t after doing that !!!!!

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Lets just say..... she never met my mother

~Haz~
    That's the kind of girl you take home to meet your dad!

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    Well I drank an entire bottle of crown....then I did a girl at the party and thought we were alone...next day i found out everyone was watching in the window and through the door lol...owell. OH and somewhere in all that we went into the bathroom and she was on top of me i was sitting on top of the toilet...she fell off like completely backwards and knocked the shit out of her head. haha she was a bitch anyways. THen around 3 in the morning I am laying there feeling like shit...wake up throw up on the couch my friends say hold on dude we will move you and i say nah im fine and just fall back asleep in the puke...that explained my sticky hair in the morning haha. I feel like the bottle of crown justified my actions

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    3some!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    3some!
    with 2 other men

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    with 2 other men
    nice one cal!!!!!

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    with 2 other men
    with cal and dsm

Blog Entries
    I guess i can go. I think i told you guys this before. Was out drinking with another couple (male/female). We were all dancing having a great time at a bar/club type place. Started getting close to closing time for the bar when the husband asked me if i would bang his wife I $hit you not. She was right there and was into it as much as he was. Since i had nothing else planned for the night i said sure. So we went back to their place where i banged his wife while he sat there and watched. When i was finished i got off the bed and started to clean myself up. The first thing the guy did was jump on the bed and start to eat her out !

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not going to call you out on this DSM, but I tell you what. That is gotta be the creepiest thing I've heard in a long time.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Too many to recall at this moment. But I do remember the custody sergeant at my local nick saying that I was the drunkest person he had ever seen in 20 years as a policeman!! I had been arrested for threatening the 3000 away supporters at a football match, the first season after all seaters were introduced in England. I was polite and no trouble, not stroopy like a lot of drunks, and was let out after a 2 hour sleep on the wooden bench in the cell. My snoring probably made them let me go!!

Cost me £250 in fines a few months later!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I'm not going to call you out on this DSM, but I tell you what. That is gotta be the creepiest thing I've heard in a long time.
    Since i dont mind either sex it was great for me. I was surprised the husband didn't try and get with me which i would have gone along with. A few days later the wife did want to set something up again but for her husband to get more of the action but it just never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    The first thing the guy did was jump on the bed and start to eat her out !
    that is just so f'd up, why wouldnt he ask to just suck it out of you? But hey, Im sure its not weird for some people

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    that is just so f'd up, why wouldnt he ask to just suck it out of you? But hey, Im sure its not weird for some people
    No clue. I guess he was more on the sky side. He knew i was "bi" at the time i figured if he wanted to do something with me he would have.

awww, feel so left out, I dont have any drunk stories... I should have been mormon with the lack of drinking Ive done in my life... at least they get tons of wives

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    went too these two girls house me and a buddy drinking getting wasted and didnt know at the time but they figured it would be funny if they put that date rape drug in our drinks next thing you know i wake up butt ass naked next too teh one girl and said hey im a easy lay there is no need for that shit fck

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    went too these two girls house me and a buddy drinking getting wasted and didnt know at the time but they figured it would be funny if they put that date rape drug in our drinks next thing you know i wake up butt ass naked next too teh one girl and said hey im a easy lay there is no need for that shit fck
    not sure how that shit works (rohypnol) but is it even possible to be hard while on it?

Thread Information