Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

I am FUKKEN PISSED!

Of all the ignorant asssholes back home, and all the stupid shiit they can do, this assshole preacher in Florida decides he will take it upon himself and put the Koran on trial, finding it guilty, then burns it in the presence of media!!!

Right off the bat, this will piss off 1 billion people on this globe. Not only that, but it puts all us EXPATS at risk! Right now, we are expecting all hell to break loose right after the 1 oclock prayer, when most afghanis will find out and be able to do something about it. In response, we are all on lockdown, and on hyper alert.

What a fukken assshole! And this fukhead is supposed to be a man of god? My fukken gawd, this is one of the most ignorant sons of biches imagineable.

Read this...

Florida pastor burns Koran in 'execution'

By Guy Adams in Los Angeles

A fundamentalist pastor who drew international attention to his tiny Florida church by threatening to mark the anniversary of 9/11 by burning copies of the Koran has finally followed through on his promise, several months late and with only a small handful of parishioners in attendance.

Terry Jones oversaw the torching of a copy of the Muslim holy book on Sunday, after staging a mock "trial" in which it was found guilty of what he described as crimes against humanity. The "jury" in the case had heard arguments from a "prosecutor" and a "defender" of the Koran before sentencing it to "death by execution". A copy was then put in a tray inside the Dove World Outreach Centre in Gainsville, where Mr Jones preaches, before being set alight.

Mr Jones said the event was a success and "a once-in-a-lifetime experience", despite the fact that just 30 people had bothered to attend. American Muslim groups took the view that the best way to respond to Mr Jones and his headline-prone followers may be to ignore them.

It was a far cry from September, when hundreds of members of the world's media descended on Gainsville to witness Mr Jones carry out his original proposed stunt. President Obama had called the book-burning "a recruitment bonanza for al-Qa'ida".

I can hear the singing over the PA system at the local mosque, so here real soon the locals will start prayer. So we'll see what happens next. this is messed up. I had plans on my only day off to go hiking and playing frisbee, but now i have to wait another week to go out.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    that sucks bro i feel for you i know this is not something that's going to blow over in a week just as things start to die down some retard has to go and stir the pot of sh1t

keep safe my friend your ass better make it home in one piece cause i have plans for the sweet sweet azz

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    In the meantime the cvnts get away with burning Christian churces and murdering Christians and other religions all over the world and assassinating Christian politicians just because they are not muslims ...... in Egypt, Tunisia, Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan, India, Thailand to name but a few countries..... and what does the West do about that??

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    In the meantime the cvnts get away with burning Christian churces and murdering Christians and other religions all over the world and assassinating Christian politicians just because they are not muslims ...... in Egypt, Tunisia, Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan, India, Thailand to name but a few countries..... and what does the West do about that??
    Hey Paul, was waiting for you to step in here. I agree with you 100% that they do it too. but, unfortunately, this game of politics we play is by different rules, and it definately AINT a two way street! The typical muslims around here are very uneducated and will absolutely believe anything the clerics tell them, without question. All it takes is a few spoken words by the cleric, maybe a pic or two, and here they come spilling out into the streets protesting, tearing shiit up, looking for blood. These people here have not developed a sense of skepticism within their own, so of course anything the cleric says is taken at face value. And us expats here are sitting ducks.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

^ yep, that's me right now. Since already back from the gym, no other way to blow off steam except in here... gotta vent some how, right?

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ^ yep, that's me right now. Since already back from the gym, no other way to blow off steam except in here... gotta vent some how, right?
    right bro! that's why we are here....

So Paul.... I imagine you guys are on lockdown too over there?

jbm

jbm
    this might cool you a bit!

ouch! the one on the right looks a little like Ellen Degeneris' old GF... what's her name? Cuter than hell, not as curvey as the lady above, wtf is her name? Co Starred with Harrison ford in I thiink it was called seven days and nights, or something like that.

Anne Heche... that's her! I knew the horndawg in me would figure it out eventually

http://www.askmen.com/women/gallerie...picture-3.html

So Paul.... I imagine you guys are on lockdown too over there?
    No .... I don't think so ... woke up with my 24 year old Ethiopian beauty next to me so I am happy!!!!

No .... I don't think so ... woke up with my 24 year old Ethiopian beauty next to me so I am happy!!!!
    yeah, just rub it in Paul.... rub it in! =)

Well I checked here and no extra security and people are allowed out. We are for the moment banned from Bahrain wich is a bummer as that place was a breath of freshair in this part of the world. My other g'f is stuck in her flat but no curfew in her area now. No work for her as there is no trade in th hotels / bars so no money for her. So bad times for most people there!

Her figure is very like my avatar except she is a lot lighter. Lovely face with high cheek bones and beautiful dark almond shaped eyes!!

I would love to munch her rug ..........

.................. except she doesn't have a rug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH PERFECTION HERE!!

you know what mate? yer not helping one bit here! I think we have women here... hard to tell under all that nasty burka crap

so kick a brother when he's down? here let me help you... just kick me square in the stones and I'll forget about women for awhile =)

you know what mate? yer not helping one bit here! I think we have women here... hard to tell under all that nasty burka crap

so kick a brother when he's down? here let me help you... just kick me square in the stones and I'll forget about women for awhile =)
    Just paintng a picture for you!!

Anyway Times how was it after Duhr prayers today?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Religion holds back are species IMO

yes you are!

and the picture seems so to resemble something I vaguely remember from a few months ago. What were they called again? oh yeah! WOMEN

Anyway Times how was it after Duhr prayers today?
    surprisingly quiet. so hopefully they will open up the bird cage in a few days and let us go free?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Religion holds back are species IMO
    Yes it does, it's superstition for adults a bit like we had the tooth fairy and father christmas as mythical figures as kids.

I couldn't care less if a Bible or Koran gets burned, but Muslims are so damned sensitive. You know, they burn our flags, make effigy's of our leaders, burn our holy texts but then demand "fatwas" if a Danish cartoonist depicts Mohammed.

Muslims need to get over it!

surprisingly quiet. so hopefully they will open up the bird cage in a few days and let us go free?
    Let's hope so ...... but you will soon enjoy your first holiday soon and the freedom will be mind blowing!

Let's hope so ...... but you will soon enjoy your first holiday soon and the freedom will be mind blowing!
    yep! R&R is approved. plane tix are purchased. only thing left to do is drop a few more %BF.... i've been working my asss off on cardio since there is not much else to do.

now, if i had a couple of GF's like you.....???

yep! R&R is approved. plane tix are purchased. only thing left to do is drop a few more %BF.... i've been working my asss off on cardio since there is not much else to do.

now, if i had a couple of GF's like you have.....???
    isn't it amazing how omitting one little word can change the whole flavor of a sentence?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I can hear the singing over the PA system at the local mosque, so here real soon the locals will start prayer. So we'll see what happens next. this is messed up. I had plans on my only day off to go hiking and playing frisbee, but now i have to wait another week to go out.
    its called prayer call

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Yes it does, it's superstition for adults a bit like we had the tooth fairy and father christmas as mythical figures as kids.

I couldn't care less if a Bible or Koran gets burned, but Muslims are so damned sensitive. You know, they burn our flags, make effigy's of our leaders, burn our holy texts but then demand "fatwas" if a Danish cartoonist depicts Mohammed.

Muslims need to get over it!
    They won't ...... they are out to dominate!! But the West sleeps at it's peril!!

that just proves that there r nut cases in any religion. so y bash the religion...u been in Behrain i think which is a muslim country...how many times u feel threatened?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well maybe one day we will fight this war the way it needs to be fought.Just like they are.NO FU-KEN rules.That is the only way you can make progress.But yes the Pastor is a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    that just proves that there r nut cases in any religion. so y bash the religion...u been in Behrain i think which is a muslim country...how many times u feel threatened?
    Never Cal!! I have been in and around Bahrain lots of times. I have walked around the Shia towns and downtown Manama. Even walking around, on my own, late at night, a few or more beers in my belly I never felt uncomfortable. The wife and daughters stayed there for 6 months last year! Three weekends ago I had to drive carefully through a shed load of parked cars at the Pearl roundabout turn off as I was driving to a nice hotel for a cocktail or two. The cars were all over the place and you could just manage to weave your way through. We never felt threatened at all. On the way back to the flat you could see the encampment from the flyover but there were quite a few police around.

It all went to shit a few days later!

Never Cal!! I have been in and around Bahrain lots of times. I have walked around the Shia towns and downtown Manama. Even walking around, on my own, late at night, a few or more beers in my belly I never felt uncomfortable. The wife and daughters stayed there for 6 months last year! Three weekends ago I had to drive carefully through a shed load of parked cars at the Pearl roundabout turn off as I was driving to a nice hotel for a cocktail or two. The cars were all over the place and you could just manage to weave your way through. We never felt threatened at all. On the way back to the flat you could see the encampment from the flyover but there were quite a few police around.

It all went to shit a few days later!
    So as a normal person you or I dont care what other ppl religion is. I always say its the personality of the guy i like or dislike not his religion but again its just me.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well maybe one day we will fight this war the way it needs to be fought.Just like they are.NO FU-KEN rules.That is the only way you can make progress.But yes the Pastor is a jerk.
    Yes songdog. First you will have to stop the Yanks using their mobile phones photographing what they are up to "for a laugh". Stop all media reporting and go back to the WW11 Pathe News and Official Briefs and nothing else!!

P.S. It is not just the Yanks who have done the stupid photo thing..... the dumb Brit army has as well!

So as a normal person you or I dont care what other ppl religion is. I always say its the personality of the guy i like or dislike not his religion but again its just me.
    I agree Cal but it is the mob mentality thing! AND there are a few billion in that mob!!

I agree Cal but it is the mob mentality thing! AND there are a few billion in that mob!!
    for all religion...even if u r a vegetarian

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

for all religion...even if u r a vegetarian
    Not like that mob unfortunately

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information