Flacco is offline Member

Bad Ass Ukrainian Hooligan Brawl

I found this amusing... you may not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KErBk...has_verified=1

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Ha.... I was reading the comments --

"Someone broke the first rule of fight club."

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    At least these guys did it out in the forest and not in the middle of the stadium.. the whole soccer hooligan thing has died down here and in the UK cause they basically made it like what hate crimes are like in the States cause it got so out of hand.. i wouldn't mind doing a bit of this myself, even though i hate soccer, but the whole kicking them while they are on the ground is just not cool.. a couple friends of mine over here popped off in a few hooligan brawls.. they all know each other on both sides of the fights and just do it for fun.. like fight club meets mid evil warfare with out the weapons.. but they have rules.. which is simply, once they go down, you leave them alone.

Gravelle is offline New Member
    hey flacco...

not going to lie to you i dont really know alot about steriods , but i seen you have experience with Test EN.. ive bin working out for 2 years now and just wondering if you can point me in he right direction with the use of this substance.

if you could give me some info thatd be great.
    im in the process of researching for my first cycle and wont start until i no what im getting myself into

thanks man my email is [email protected]

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    WTF???? What kind of a fight was that? Why its down right un american...no guns no knives? Using just their fists to fight in a fair fight? Thats Bull shiat. American kids could never ever fight like that without cheating and wussing out and using a weapon. I like those Russians.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravelle View Post
    hey flacco...

not going to lie to you i dont really know alot about steriods , but i seen you have experience with Test EN.. ive bin working out for 2 years now and just wondering if you can point me in he right direction with the use of this substance.

if you could give me some info thatd be great.
    im in the process of researching for my first cycle and wont start until i no what im getting myself into

thanks man my email is [email protected]
    This website has everything you need to know dude.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    dat der red team got fukd.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    WTF???? What kind of a fight was that? Why its down right un american...no guns no knives? Using just their fists to fight in a fair fight? Thats Bull shiat. American kids could never ever fight like that without cheating and wussing out and using a weapon. I like those Russians.
    A fight like this would be considered a riot, here in the US. Plus (and not trying to start a gun control debate), but the ease that firearms are available in this country makes it easy for kids to resort to that type violence. Lastly, teenagers in this country don't have a vested interest in their sports teams. There is no national pride in one particular sport. It's a different culture and dealing with kids (especially at risk kids, like I do), I don't think they are p*ssies or wussies, I just think its a different culture. Usually gun violence in the US is because of three things, bullying, drugs, or money.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    I dont get it. All the red dudes were pussies? Why were they all on the ground? You would think that there would be a couple of bad asses in the group. They were all done in like 45 seconds.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Sooo different from what we see in the states. It was all organized and sh!t lmao! Looked like a battle out of Braveheart minus the horses and armor!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    My best friend is from Russia and has been many of these. Surprised he is still alive to tell you the truth.

Thread Information