Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO!!!! I love you G. You and I have talked about this before.....Yes, I feel you definately have to tone the craziness down a bit or hide it when you are first talking to a girl. Ease them into our sick little world.....Thats pretty much what I did with C, even had a couple drinks on our first date I think.....Dont wait too long though, especially if you think you might actually have a future with her, might as well let her see the real you (and that goes for gear too). This will save you a lot of wasted time spent on someone who cant handle our awesomeness and tenacity.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    LMAO!!!! I love you G. You and I have talked about this before.....Yes, I feel you definately have to tone the craziness down a bit or hide it when you are first talking to a girl. Ease them into our sick little world.....Thats pretty much what I did with C, even had a couple drinks on our first date I think.....Dont wait too long though, especially if you think you might actually have a future with her, might as well let her see the real you (and that goes for gear too). This will save you a lot of wasted time spent on someone who cant handle our awesomeness and tenacity.
    i agree with this. i made the mistake of lying to my current gf about my 'enhancement' despite the fact she knows my friends do it. she just thinks I am genetically gifted

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Perhaps woman are a tad naive in this topic. But, when men see me....they just assume I eat the way I do to look this way. So....safe to say...I don't hide it

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    my girl laughs at me everytime i come back from going out to eat, I'll go do some situps and feel guilty for whatever i just ate. Co workers are the worst for me though. I run a kitchen durring the day, yet i pack my meals in tupperwear everyday.
    My co workers the same they laugh and down right seem to temp me to eat as shitty as they do and have no respect for my goals. It has gotten to the point where I wont even talk or sit with them at lunch and just stay in my office or keep to myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information