Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo

RedShifted Banned

Finally he rubbed someone the wrongway..............

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    He was a previously banned member.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    He was a previously banned member.
    Completely off topic...but Iīve been having problems since you changed your avatar.

Yes, u have impressive quads, but....those legs to the right.....does something to my insides.
    And the avi is cut just short......imagination is great, but u mind posting a pic cut slightly higher?
    It would please an old man with a lot free time on his hands...

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Completely off topic...but Iīve been having problems since you changed your avatar.

Yes, u have impressive quads, but....those legs to the right.....does something to my insides.
    And the avi is cut just short......imagination is great, but u mind posting a pic cut slightly higher?
    Yep, she has been giving me all sorts of tingles

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post

Damn.... I hope for your sake that's not Mrs. Fire!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Damn.... I hope for your sake that's not Mrs. Fire!!!
    If I had an ounce of respect in me, I would never ask to see Mrs. Fireīs arse.....but I canīt find any.....so come on, letīs see the treasure at the end of those perfect legs!!!!!!

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    who?
    Last edited by terraj; 05-25-2011 at 04:22 AM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Finally he rubbed the wrongone the wrongway..............
    fixed

clemont51 is offline Banned
    What was his crime?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by clemont51 View Post
    What was his crime?
    It's clearly stated in the rules - douche bags will not be tolerated.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    What was his crime?
    he has the same hateful views as you do but instead of keeping it semi non offensive, he had no problems directing his hate towards groups / members of this board.

ask fireguy

I love terms like "hateful" views. Not very effective. Why don't you take up the banner and post all of the benefits we
    get from illegal aliens? The floor is yours. Facts please, no cliches, sundayschoolisms, etc. California would be interested.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I love terms like "hateful" views. Not very effective. Why don't you take up the banner and post all of the benefits we
    get from illegal aliens? The floor is yours. Facts please, no cliches, sundayschoolisms, etc. California would be interested.

Why don't you just admit you're a massive racist instead? That woman that Arnie got with isn't even an illegal, yet you clearly have a massive problem with her. You're just using the term "illegal" instead of the racial slur you're dying to use. Why you haven't been banned yet boggles the mind. You're just a bitter old man who'll never change his ways. Sorry to break it to you pops, but it's the 21st Century, not pre World War II.

And stop asking people to supply sources of information when you clearly can't do it yourself.

This might be a little vague, cause it was so long ago. (15 years)

I was doing my BSBA, and wrote a paper on illegal workers in the US and their impact/necessity on/for the US economy. And itīs role in the functioning of capitalism.
    Canīt remember the sources I used, in particular a book written specifically on the subject.
    But overall, the sentiment was, in order to uphold the social and economic classes we have in he US, we obviously need a large middle class, and a large population living at or below the poverty line, in order to support the fewer rich.
    The poor in the US are in large contained in the "bible belt"...NC, TN etc, and the illegal immigrants of TX, NM, AZ, CA.
    Back then, the illegals was estimated to 10 million. Maybe 20 today?
    The illegals are in great numbers working out on the fields of huge farms in large parts of the US, from picking lettuce in MI, MN, Dakotas, to Pecans in NM. All for $2/hr.
    This incredible workforce is a necessity for the US economy.
    Look at minimum wage workers in the US....High School drop outs working at Mc.Donalds, or Wal Mart. with their XL pants hanging half way down on their Arses.
    Put one of those dudes up against a Mexican at any age, and the Mexican will be 10 times more efficient, working for 1/5 of the pay.
    These immigrants are nonstop work machines, itīs in their blood. And $2/hr is a lot more than what they would make back home.

If we got rid of the immigrants picking lettuce, and supplied US workers, they would be unionized in short time.
    So we now have unionized labour picking lettuce at half the speed of a Mexican.
    How much would a head of lettuce cost at the store?.....Farming would collapse.

If the government wanted, they would eradicate immigrant workers from our farms faster than Rudy Giuliani cleaned up 42īnd street.
    But they donīt want to! Because of the reason I just explained.
    As you see, slavery did not end after the Civil war.

Is this fair to the poor Mexicans? Of course not, itīs terrible the way they are being exploited. But what is the farmer to do?
    Now that you know this, are you not going to buy the lettuce, or products with lettuce, or are u gonna skip the pecan pie this Tnx giving?
    Just like you did not buy the Adidas soccer ball once we found out they were stitched by 8 year old children.

This is the dark side of capitalism, free enterprise. If humans are not regulated, they will turn to slavery, and abuse other humans in the worst way to obtain greater wealth for themselves.
    Happened throughout the world at all ages

Conclusion is, Immigrant workers are a necessity to the US economy, in order to sustain it in itīs current form. And Washington knows it, therefore does nothing.....hence volunteer workers working border patrol in AZ trying to keep the Mexicans out....

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    so every time someone gets banned we are going to start a thread about it and ask for explanation and kill the bandwidth......is this direction we are going these days?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    so every time someone gets banned we are going to start a thread about it and ask for explanation and kill the bandwidth......is this direction we are going these days?
    I'll help with another direction...How's the weather in Canada today Cal? I'll trade your nice cool weather for my tornados.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I'll help with another direction...How's the weather in Canada today Cal? I'll trade your nice cool weather for my tornados.
    its raining and kinda chilli I take that over snow any day.......

That's what's funny. You think I prefer illegal aliens because I dislike generalizations of all hispanics and immigrants as degenerates and/or the problem with society? I am very against illegal immigrants. My mom was an illegal before becoming a citizen and I still do not like it. I don't like people speaking other languages other than english if they don't know english. If they speak it perfectly then by all means talk what ever they want , but they should know perfect english (grammar aside) if they are in our country legal or illegal. But do I go around spouting off hateful and statistically incorrect facts about how they affect our society and economy..NO! That is why I have been wasting my time on people who are obviously so set in their hate that they aren't going to change. Not because I "like illegal aliens" but because every time some racist close minded individual spouts a hate based reason for not liking it giving nothing but weak illogical arguments, people start to think that every fiscal minded conservative person thinks like you.

it's like 91 degrees here and humid...I would like some chilli right now!

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    it's like 91 degrees here and humid...I would like some chilli right now!
    when u have snow 9 months a year and sometimes in the middle of summer u tend to take anything but snow.....

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Since nobody else has asked the question: who was the previous banned member?

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Finally got rid of that trashball

i love all races but i've never seen one work harder than the other(one man more than the other YES...but not a particular race including mexicans...just from my pov/ personal experience..

i've heard that theory plenty but have not seen it

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    i love all races but i've never seen one work harder than the other(one man more than the other YES...but not a particular race including mexicans...just from my pov/ personal experience..

i've heard that theory plenty but have not seen it
    My very general experience in FL is that, Mexicans and Central Americans work a lot harder, and appreciate being employed to a much higher degree than the FL American.
    Talking from personal experience in the home building/renovating industry. As I did many projects while living there.
    Bidding for a job, the Immigrants were enthusiastic, polite, respectful, and looked ready to work.
    While the FL American handyman/carpenter/construction worker, appeared less enthusiastic, sometimes a little "rough" around the edges. Sometimes a lack of " Yes I can!!!"..."Letīs do this!!!"..."No problem!!!"..attitude, which I enjoy when someone is working for me. More than once, I smelled alcohol from the American, and once a crew of 3 pulled up in their truck to bid on a job, with a Bud in their hands....

I think, when anyone south of the border get the opportunity to work in the US, legally or not, they know that it is the opportunity of a lifetime. And they are a few out of millions that made it there, so they are ready to give it 110%.

However, I need to mention, that my experience with skilled US Professionals, although a mixed bag, has in general been outstanding.

I dont' see a difference in people but definately in culture's work ethic.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    But the sad thing is.They aint all working on farms.Go to the meat packing plants in the west.One plant was bought out.Everyone let go.They bussed in the Mexicans.Tell me that was right.Didnt change the price of the meat any.

You guys zigged when you should've zagged on this thread, the train has been derailed.

Chooo choooo, thread derailment................

A chorus of "Kumbayah" for those like the chap in Florida who obviously fails to understand the crisis
    facing us because of illegals. Imagine the economic boom that be created by the removal of all illegal aliens?
    I agree that those who knowingly employee illegals should be sent to jail and their business assets seized.

A chorus of "Kumbayah" for those like the chap in Florida who obviously fails to understand the crisis
    facing us because of illegals. Imagine the economic boom that be created by the removal of all illegal aliens?
    I agree that those who knowingly employee illegals should be sent to jail and their business assets seized.
    Then you more than likely will not be eating corn, rice, peanut products, tomatos, peppers, lettuce, bread, beef, chicken, farmed fish and so on because no American will be willing to work in these fields, and if they decide to be wiling to do what illegals do, the prices of these products will soar through the roof because of having to pay for American labor.

Think before you speak!!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Then you more than likely will not be eating corn, rice, peanut products, tomatos, peppers, lettuce, bread, beef, chicken, farmed fish and so on because no American will be willing to work in these fields, and if they decide to be wiling to do what illegals do, the prices of these products will soar through the roof because of having to pay for American labor.

Think before you speak!!!
    I sort of agree with him. He is saying ILLEGALS not immigrants. There are proper procedures to enter this country. If you "cheat" the system and enter this country illegally you deserve to be deported. If someone hires a person knowing he/she is illegal he should absolutely be fined.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I sort of agree with him. He is saying ILLEGALS not immigrants. There are proper procedures to enter this country. If you "cheat" the system and enter this country illegally you deserve to be deported. If someone hires a person knowing he/she is illegal he should absolutely be fined.
    I Agree fining them is one thing that should take place but seizing all assets is extreme.

And DSM you know as well as I do you cant unknowingly hire an illegal immigrant because we have tax forms and SSN's.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I Agree fining them is one thing that should take place but seizing all assets is extreme.

And DSM you know as well as I do you cant unknowingly hire an illegal immigrant because we have tax forms and SSN's.
    That is VERY inaccurate. These guys get paid in cash no benefits. Im not saying huge corporations are hiring these guys but its the little mom-pop places that use these illegals for cheap labor.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have two clients, one in construction, one in light manufacturing that both do what they can to not hire illegal workers. They have had some employees admit after years of employment that they were illegal and going back home. When they applied for the job they showed up with ID, a valid social, and everything they needed for employment. They were payed every two weeks with all their taxes taken out...totally legit. It is a complex problem.

I agree about the illegals. I think the companies that hire them should be fined heavy enough that it is not profitable for them to hire them.

I do think the problem is that we have a nation of "unions". We expect everyone to pay us what we think is proper and there will of course be people who will take a job or 2 jobs to get the money they need instead.

also it's not just illegals ...there is always a few white people with the group.

I was one of those Mom/Pop places that wouldnīt care if a worker was illegal or legal with no work papers, latter being the norm.
    Would always pay cash, so the receiver ofcourse didnīt pay taxes.
    Never took advantage, always payed very good no matter status.
    So explain what exactly the problem is.
    The fact that the person is illegal/no work papers?
    The fact that it was a cash transaction, and no taxes payed?
    Just had my house painted for $2000 by a legal immigrant, however no work permit, cash, instead of using a company that would charge $6000. Was this wrong?
    Why?
    Is this a moral issue, or financial?

Clemont, your statement is huge!
    "Imagine the economic boom that be created by the removal of all illegal aliens?"
    Way past my knowledge of economy.
    Explain why this is so.
    To understand u better, from which angle are u viewing, as a Socialist, or Capitalist?

i dont understand how borders, legal/ilegal immigration isnt black and white....

are borders and or processes of entering/stayin/living in another country necessary or not

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Anybody want to answer the question as to how to remove 12-20 million illegals? How do you plan on paying for finding, detaining, trying, and deportation of that many people? Our country is broke enough as it is and it's conservative who are always whining about spending money. Imagine the price tag attached to this? The best option and the cheapest option is a pathway of some type. If people don't see want to see that then their opposition to illegal immigration has nothing to do with its economic impact but rather their demographic impact and the change in those same demographics of this country.

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Anybody want to answer the question as to how to remove 12-20 million illegals? How do you plan on paying for finding, detaining, trying, and deportation of that many people? Our country is broke enough as it is and it's conservative who are always whining about spending money. Imagine the price tag attached to this? The best option and the cheapest option is a pathway of some type. If people don't see want to see that then their opposition to illegal immigration has nothing to do with its economic impact but rather their demographic impact and the change in those same demographics of this country.
    There will be another amnesty proclamation issued. Reagan I think did it; it'll happen again.

And illegals are the ones in the fields and performing menial tasks; the immigrants can usually get better jobs with papers.

Frankly, these laws just raise the stakes of hiring illegals; it's not going to change a damn thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information