Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750

    You a fan of BBing?

    You will love this video...not the best quality but we do not get to many bbing videos in here. I really love this guy prob my fave. Makes me want to go hit the ****en weights rite now.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0oP...eature=related

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    You will love this video...not the best quality but we do not get to many bbing videos in here. I really love this guys ass prob my fave. Makes me want to go suck his cock till I get man cream all down my throat.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0oP...eature=related
    Quoted for accuracy. You sound very excited.

  3. #3
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    dude you have been so spot on with your posts.

  4. #4
    auslifta's Avatar
    auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    flying from the ashes
    Posts
    3,966
    One of my all time favs, shame about that music

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thank you my tags have been pretty spot on too.

    I thought your post the other day was raging with latent repressed homosexuality but this thread really puts the man icing on your face, I mean the cake.
    Its not a big deal if you're a faggot as we need ways to control the population and as fast as they spread AIDs anyway they'll all be dead soon enough.

  6. #6
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogthesteroidhunter View Post
    Thank you my tags have been pretty spot on too.

    I thought your post the other day was raging with latent repressed homosexuality but this thread really puts the man icing on your face, I mean the cake.
    Its not a big deal if you're a faggot as we need ways to control the population and as fast as they spread AIDs anyway they'll all be dead soon enough.
    Thanks man...you are very deep insight. I am not gay but if i was i would save myself for kevin...so you are correct.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks I'm glad you agree that all faggots will be dead soon.
    I'm also glad we could turn this thread into something that will actually motivate people.

  8. #8
    buffgator's Avatar
    buffgator is offline king of mass
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    The South West
    Posts
    3,393
    Im not huge into bbing but I do like Kevin....hes a very unique and often miss understood person. I like that hes not ashamed of his current appearence and strength either. It takes allot to know where you have been and still be happy not being there anymore.

  9. #9
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    Im not huge into bbing but I do like Kevin....hes a very unique and often miss understood person. I like that hes not ashamed of his current appearence and strength either. It takes allot to know where you have been and still be happy not being there anymore.
    ya man, you know if he cant hold his head high then who can.

  10. #10
    Flier's Avatar
    Flier is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On vacation
    Posts
    2,011
    All natural now, after years of juice.
    Quite a difference in physique.
    And interestingly, not that strong.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSDN0...eature=related

  11. #11
    terraj's Avatar
    terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    2,280
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    All natural now, after years of juice.
    Quite a difference in physique.
    And interestingly, not that strong.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSDN0...eature=related
    I'm going looking for it, but I did read recently he is back to a 500 squat....thats not bad

  12. #12
    alexISthrowed's Avatar
    alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Murder Mitten
    Posts
    3,744
    Awesome video. Levrone had an awesome physique.

  13. #13
    Shol'va's Avatar
    Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A Rock And A Hard Place
    Posts
    8,925
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    Thanks man...you are very deep insight. I am not gay but if i was i would save myself for kevin...so you are correct.
    You'd have to stand in line.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •