Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nba finals

Pitcher is offline New Member
    jpkman; How do you post someone's post in your reply like you have above thx?

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitcher View Post
    jpkman; How do you post someone's post in your reply like you have above thx?
    Right below my post on the right you will see "reply with quote" just click it and type.

Fuk the mavs!!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Fuk the mavs!!
    lol

glad u enjoyed

go spread the good word on south beach

would have been a 15 point game .....

IF THE REFS WOULD FN WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Fuk the mavs!!
    sorry but fvck the heat

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Lost a great deal of respect for the NBA's best athlete, Lebron James. He was a no show last night and there was no excuse for it. Looks like the pressure might be getting to him. It's time for him to either put up or shut up. I've defended 'Bron all year, but last night's lack of performance is indefensiveable.

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Lost a great deal of respect for one of the NBA's best athletes, Lebron James. He was a no show last night and there was no excuse for it. Looks like the pressure might be getting to him. It's time for him to either put up or shut up. I've defended 'Bron all year, but last night's lack of performance is indefensiveable.
    good game though huh

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, hell yeah, it was a great game! Not only that, its been a great series. The Heat should have swept this series, but Dirk's determination and heart is keeping them in it. And the fact that the Heat simply can't close. Its like when they get a lead, they try to coast. The Heat don't have that killer instinct and, IMO, that's Spoelstra's fault. Hopefully the criticism of James will light a fire and he'll go ape shit on them. Great series and much better than I anticipated.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Mavs in 7

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Oh, hell yeah, it was a great game! Not only that, its been a great series. The Heat should have swept this series, but Dirk's determination and heart is keeping them in it. And the fact that the Heat simply can't close. Its like when they get a lead, they try to coast. The Heat don't have that killer instinct and, IMO, that's Spoelstra's fault. Hopefully the criticism of James will light a fire and he'll go ape shit on them. Great series and much better than I anticipated.
    i agree with it being a great series but i dont see ANY determination/fire in dirk either...i saw it in chandler and marion more in chandler...i see dirk snoozing on defense , lazy tipping at rebounding at times although he finally made a layup that counted but just dont see it as any killer instinct...but youre right when the heat got up to 9 points i was like oh shit....i wanna see a good ref'd game....calls equal on both ends...let em play or call fouls on both ends...if james takes those 3 and 4 steps he likes to do call him for the walk and then when he makes that cry baby WUT I DO smile HIT EM WITH A "T" .....lol...

idk...i think talk of mvp's and individual whos the best talk IS RIDICULOUS and bad for the game....its a team game and nobodys gonna carry a team alone...wilt couldnt do it....

van gundy's right about one thing...need to stop the floppers....lol
    Last edited by zaggahamma; 06-08-2011 at 03:29 PM. Reason: f'd up laptop

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    The Heat have to have the worst half court offense I have ever seen, so much isolation play, Lebron and Wade work way to hard to get points.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    The Heat have to have the worst half court offense I have ever seen, so much isolation play, Lebron and Wade work way to hard to get points.
    I am rooting for the Mavs but I am sorry how many times are they gonna allow back door passes to Bosh for the dunk or lay up? I get the zone defense but geez can you keep an eye on the man that moved into your zone for a second?

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    I am rooting for the Mavs but I am sorry how many times are they gonna allow back door passes to Bosh for the dunk or lay up? I get the zone defense but geez can you keep an eye on the man that moved into your zone for a second?
    thats wut i'm saying it looks like dirk just watches the shiat happen or the heat getting offensive rebound after rebound to the same credit...gouge that other eye out dammit

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    i agree with it being a great series but i dont see ANY determination/fire in dirk either...i saw it in chandler and marion more in chandler...i see dirk snoozing on defense , lazy tipping at rebounding at times although he finally made a layup that counted but just dont see it as any killer instinct...but youre right when the heat got up to 9 points i was like oh shit....i wanna see a good ref'd game....calls equal on both ends...let em play or call fouls on both ends...if james takes those 3 and 4 steps he likes to do call him for the walk and then when he makes that cry baby WUT I DO smile HIT EM WITH A "T" .....lol...

idk...i think talk of mvp's and individual whos the best talk IS RIDICULOUS and bad for the game....its a team game and nobodys gonna carry a team alone...wilt couldnt do it....

van gundy's right about one thing...need to stop the floppers....lol
    Dirk wasnt his best last night but he was also sick so that might have had something to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Dirk wasnt his best last night but he was also sick so that might have had something to do with it
    yes i know...would suck to playing with a fever...

idk....i havent seen him play a whole lot of games (orlando magic fan first then anyone but miami)...the games i see him he's either hot or not....i saw the phenom game of 48 points and the free throws are stupid...but i just dont see a champion when i see him play thats a good way for me to put it

just my .02

i'll be rooting for dallas to save the season...i think it will go 7 and be something crazy in the last 30 seconds or less

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    i think the heat will come out in this game and put them down, if lebron had somewhat of a good game last game they would of won, even if he scored like a bad game at 15-18 points, wade and bosh are playing too good right now as well, if the heat win this game you can say bye bye mavs, no way the mavs are gonna win 2 of 2 in miami where they are 9-1 and this season, absolutely not

Quote Originally Posted by nguadagno View Post
    i think the heat will come out in this game and put them down, if lebron had somewhat of a good game last game they would of won, even if he scored like a bad game at 15-18 points, wade and bosh are playing too good right now as well, if the heat win this game you can say bye bye mavs, no way the mavs are gonna win 2 of 2 in miami where they are 9-1 and this season, absolutely not
    yeh game 5...gonna be a thrilla in dallas...i'm predicting a dallas win there

then game 6 goes to wade and bosh

and game 7 gonna be a nail biter....i wouldnt bet the farm on a winner but i sure will shut the tv off in a hurry if the winners aint from the lonestar state

Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    sorry but fvck the heat
    Ill punch you in the mouth!

thats wut i'm saying it looks like dirk just watches the shiat happen or the heat getting offensive rebound after rebound to the same credit...gouge that other eye out dammit
    The kicker for me was both the Bulls and Mavs have so little action in the paint when a outside shot is taken. I see threes go up and maybe one person under the basket for a possible tip in or rebound. I am sorry but Rick Carlisle is a ***** of a coach and can they ****ing bench Berea? I am tired of seing him drive to the basket and then stop mid paint and pass it back out. YOU ARE 5'11" and you are trying to drive into sub 7 foot monsters, has some ****in common sense guy.

They dont have to. They just need to win this one at home tonight in Dallas then 1 in Miami!

SIKK is offline Junior Member
    Heat are going to win. Nuff said! **** yo couch!

The kicker for me was both the Bulls and Mavs have so little action in the paint when a outside shot is taken. I see threes go up and maybe one person under the basket for a possible tip in or rebound. I am sorry but Rick Carlisle is a ***** of a coach and can they ****ing bench Berea? I am tired of seing him drive to the basket and then stop mid paint and pass it back out. YOU ARE 5'11" and you are trying to drive into sub 7 foot monsters, has some ****in common sense guy.
    i thought he was shorter than that...but yeh that is funny how he does that like a pesty mosquito...at least hes not trying to go get everything blocked like when bosh blocked his shit and thought he actually did something....fn lizard man.....other eye is gonna get popped tonight....lmao

sikk dont be all poetic round here bigd was funnier than that

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    I just wanna see this go 7

heat are allowed to travel, charge, and double dribble...

mavs get called for ticky tack

AND STILL WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just call the game straight blue

Another bad call!!!!!!!!

Loose ball foul at the end of the 3rd...gets called out on mavs...unbelievable!

then a flagrant!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT CALLED!!!!!!

AND 1 BIATCH!

WUT SIKK....I SEE U LURKIN...YOU KNOW ITS TRUE! LOL...

THEN DIRK GETS HACKED no call!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wade down the other end FOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

un fn believable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawp...................

Now we got home court. We ain't done yet...

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Seems to have gotten a little cooler since Dallas turned off the heat tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Seems to have gotten a little cooler since Dallas turned off the heat tonight!
    Shut up....crybaby!

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Shut up....crybaby!

refs made REAL iffy calls on the heat, especially those awful flops by cardinal should of been defensive fouls and chandlers charge at the end should of been a lebron and one

Well I guess they found the place for Berea last night and man he was on fire. As long as he doesn't try to take it to the hole and keeps shooting like he did last night he will really help us out in the next game(s).

Now we got home court. We ain't done yet...
    Shit if Lebron and Wade keep playing like they did last night they surely are.

SIKK is offline Junior Member
    WUT SIKK....I SEE U LURKIN...YOU KNOW ITS TRUE! LOL...

THEN DIRK GETS HACKED no call!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wade down the other end FOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

un fn believable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol dude. there coming home. playing here at miami. were going to win both games AT OUR HOUSE! yea buddy

refs made REAL iffy calls on the heat, especially those awful flops by cardinal should of been defensive fouls and chandlers charge at the end should of been a lebron and one
    Get some glasses, he was square and feet set, that was 100% a offensive foul, shit their was 2 calls that cardinal got the foul on that should of been offensive fouls.

no chance in hell, chandler's feet were inside the restricted area, even the announcers said it, absolutely awful call, and cardnial is the worst flopper ive ever seen, apparently mario chalmers is ronnie coleman because he nudged him and cardinal flew like he was shot with a shotgun, there getting all the home calls, cant wait for the heat to go home and dominate

no chance in hell, chandler's feet were inside the restricted area, even the announcers said it, absolutely awful call, and cardnial is the worst flopper ive ever seen, apparently mario chalmers is ronnie coleman because he nudged him and cardinal flew like he was shot with a shotgun, there getting all the home calls, cant wait for the heat to go home and dominate
    Please, Bosh and Wade could be soap opera stars with that acting.....

Get some glasses, he was square and feet set, that was 100% a offensive foul, shit their was 2 calls that cardinal got the foul on that should of been offensive fouls.
    thats wut i was thinking....its funny how depending on who you are wanting to win is how u see some calls but if i see my team take 3 steps i'll say it....
    THIS GAME...way favored the heat AND THEY STILL GOT THEIR ASSES BEAT!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information