Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nba finals

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by nguadagno View Post
    no chance in hell, chandler's feet were inside the restricted area, even the announcers said it, absolutely awful call, and cardnial is the worst flopper ive ever seen, apparently mario chalmers is ronnie coleman because he nudged him and cardinal flew like he was shot with a shotgun, there getting all the home calls, cant wait for the heat to go home and dominate
    cardinal definately flopped too much but that call in question was not admitted by the announcers as a bad call but the other way around....so your blind and cant hear i guess..

AND the lebron block late in the game on chandler was a Fvckin foul as well...they showed the replay and he got ball and arms and the announcers didnt say jack

oh well miami lost and need one more

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    oh my god no wayyy, first of all, you can call bosh and wade floppers, then call jason terry and cardinal floppers, jason terry falls after every single shot if someone is within 12 feet of him, and bosh goes in for a layup at the end and gets like body slammed and they blow the whistle five seconds later, someone breaths on jj barea and its a flagrant

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Shit if Lebron and Wade keep playing like they did last night they surely are.
    wut was wrong with wades play my brutha?

wade played good, but they need him out there longer so its more of a double threat, lebron needs to hit more jumpers, when he has his jumper down, he cant be stopped, becuase you go for the shot and he drives and drunks on ian mahimni again, or if you dont go up he shoots it in your face, if in game 6 he has his shot down, its game over especially at home, and mike millers been doing pretty good with the three, i just dont understand why the spo starts mike bibby, hes awful

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    wut was wrong with wades play my brutha?
    I am pretty sure his last 8 shots outside of a dunk he missed, which I am MORE then happy with!!!!

Wade went 6 for 12 yesterday. Majority of his misses came in the 4th quarter.
    Last edited by jtuner77; 06-10-2011 at 09:49 AM.

oh my god no wayyy, first of all, you can call bosh and wade floppers, then call jason terry and cardinal floppers, jason terry falls after every single shot if someone is within 12 feet of him, and bosh goes in for a layup at the end and gets like body slammed and they blow the whistle five seconds later, someone breaths on jj barea and its a flagrant
    awwwww u mad?

i didnt see a flagrant on barea...and omg, btw, there was a flagrant BUT IT WASNT CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!!! these refs GOTTA BE CONSISTENT!!!!!!!!!!

imo, the refs are not earning their paychecks...a few missed calls is one thing but almost every game all year...do they have enough eyes on the court?

i didnt see a flagrant on barea...and omg, btw, there was a flagrant BUT IT WASNT CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!!! these refs GOTTA BE CONSISTENT!!!!!!!!!!

imo, the refs are not earning their paychecks...a few missed calls is one thing but almost every game all year...do they have enough eyes on the court?
    This is true allllll day

wade played good, but they need him out there longer so its more of a double threat, lebron needs to hit more jumpers, when he has his jumper down, he cant be stopped, becuase you go for the shot and he drives and drunks on ian mahimni again, or if you dont go up he shoots it in your face, if in game 6 he has his shot down, its game over especially at home, and mike millers been doing pretty good with the three, i just dont understand why the spo starts mike bibby, hes awful
    i definitely agree they have a great TEAM....but thats what it is a TEAM....and i dont see how anyone cant see wade is the best on that team...he hustles the mosts, jumps the highest, grabs more rebounds, gets to the hole at all angles, steals, BLOCKS....way more athletic than james...but the whole team has a lot of great players...but they have to mesh at the right time and that doesnt always happen...bibby and miller are great shooters but miller has the edge on defense (quick hands and better rebounder) definitely having both to sub in is an asset...

back to the mavs...i was yelling....jason...shoot the fvckin ball...and he finally did and swooooooooooooooooooosh!!!!!!!!!! kid got it done nailin that 3 ...he had turned down a couple wide opens...dirk did it a couple times too and van gundy said something about it...

well....it went well so all good...wonder how sore wade gonna be and if we can get hayworth back to rest chandler....cardinal helped get that steel from lebron but i think hayworth coulda got that done

sunday!!!!!!!!!

i have to disagree, lebron is much better than wade, obviously wade is...well dwyane wade, their both 2 of the top 3 in the league next to kobe, but in my opinion, and most, lebron is better than wade, when lebron is on, which he has been most of the time besides in 4th quarters of these finals, hes unstoppable

every has the shortest memory, no one remembers the bulls or celtics series where lebron was carrying the team and wade was averaging something like 15 points a game, but now that wade has the more favorable matchup, against the 38 year old jason kidd and the 3 foot 4 jj barea, hes taking over, this game is all about matchups and wade is utilizing his right now

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    go mavs is all that needs to be said

i have to disagree, lebron is much better than wade, obviously wade is...well dwyane wade, their both 2 of the top 3 in the league next to kobe, but in my opinion, and most, lebron is better than wade, when lebron is on, which he has been most of the time besides in 4th quarters of these finals, hes unstoppable

every has the shortest memory, no one remembers the bulls or celtics series where lebron was carrying the team and wade was averaging something like 15 points a game, but now that wade has the more favorable matchup, against the 38 year old jason kidd and the 3 foot 4 jj barea, hes taking over, this game is all about matchups and wade is utilizing his right now
    i saw wade carrying the team ALWAYS....when lebron is hot he is a good player..wade is better

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    go mavs is all that needs to be said
    Punching you in that pretty little mouth of yours...is all that needs to be said.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    C'mon JPK, Wade isn't the athlete Lebron is! In the Chicago and Celtics series, Lebron carried the team. Wade was a no show. And up until this series, Lebron has logged more minutes (still logs the most minutes), led the team in scoring, assists, and second to Bosh in rebounds. You can also look up their hard numbers, Lebron is bigger, stronger, faster, and has a greater vert than Wade! He just doesn't have the mental strength that Wade has. Lebron isn't a scorer (although he can), he's more of a well rounded player. I keep saying this, Lebron is less Mike or Kobe and more Magic and/or Oscar Robinson with Karl Malone's body. Once he gets stronger mentally he'll be alright, but last night proved he needs to sieze the moment and he hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    C'mon JPK, Wade isn't the athlete Lebron is! In the Chicago and Celtics series, Lebron carried the team. Wade was a no show. And up until this series, Lebron has logged more minutes (still logs the most minutes), led the team in scoring, assists, and second to Bosh in rebounds. You can also look up their hard numbers, Lebron is bigger, stronger, faster, and has a greater vert than Wade! He just doesn't have the mental strength that Wade has. Lebron isn't a scorer (although he can), he's more of a well rounded player. I keep saying this, Lebron is less Mike or Kobe and more Magic and/or Oscar Robinson with Karl Malone's body. Once he gets stronger mentally he'll be alright, but last night proved he needs to sieze the moment and he hasn't.
    i agree he is a good passer and compare to magic as well....i dont know much about robinson but in magic's day i didnt think he was the best either....lebron is a very good player but i dont see him where you and others that think he is the best...nowhere near...and still think wade is an overall better player...maybe its how he sneakily gets between/around the players then elevates for the board....i'd take him over lebron on my team anyday...dont underestimate that mental strength...as i heard it called lately...basketball IQ

I think dallas needs to take it Sunday

I'm not underestimating mental strength. If I were playing a much needed game TODAY, I'd take Wade or Kobe over Lebron. BUT, if I were starting a team for a successive tenure, I'd pick Lebron over all, including Howard. He's a better all around player than Kobe or Wade. Check his assist, rebounding, and block shots, plus the guy CAN score, he's won a scoring title. Then on the defensive side of the ball, you'd be hard pressed to find a better player. He's in the top 10 in block shots, and steals. Neither of which Kobe, Wade, or Rose are in.

I'm the first to question his mental state. He's shrinking in the clutch. I think the moment and pressure is too much for him and that's the only way Dallas can win. If he comes back to Miami and play the way he did against the Bulls and Celtics, the Heat will win.

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    I'm not underestimating mental strength. If I were playing a much needed game TODAY, I'd take Wade or Kobe over Lebron. BUT, if I were starting a team for a successive tenure, I'd pick Lebron over all, including Howard. He's a better all around player than Kobe or Wade. Check his assist, rebounding, and block shots, plus the guy CAN score, he's won a scoring title. Then on the defensive side of the ball, you'd be hard pressed to find a better player. He's in the top 10 in block shots, and steals. Neither of which Kobe, Wade, or Rose are in.

I'm the first to question his mental state. He's shrinking in the clutch. I think the moment and pressure is too much for him and that's the only way Dallas can win. If he comes back to Miami and play the way he did against the Bulls and Celtics, the Heat will win.
    just looked up stats for '11 and wade was just ahead of james in blocks and right behind james in steals BOTH IN TOP 10

AND ABOUT THOSE BLOCKS.....WADE IS 6'4" he's a tenacious, sneaky, smart player...AND HE DOESNT CHEW ON HIS MOUTH PIECE!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THAT!!!!!!!! WHEN DID THESE FCKERS START DOING THAT! ITS LIKE AN IN THING IN THE NBA

Where did you get those stats? I must be looking at another website. I got mine from NBA.com and they didn't include the playoffs.

espn.com/nba

i believe it was regular season....i tried nba.com but when i clicked on stats it just sent me to playoff stats...

anyway...come on big mac.....u know its true

lol

19 hours til tip off!

bring it home mavs

Good game. Mavs delivered the goods, heat ****ed it up again.

HAHA the Heat lost. Looked like someone shit in Lebron's Cheerios or something, I swear he was about to either cry or throw a temper tantrum.

HAHA the Heat lost. Looked like someone shit in Lebron's Cheerios or something, I swear he was about to either cry or throw a temper tantrum.
    i know bosh cried but...dude...the duo got caught making fun of dirk when he was sick...gonna add to their loving fans...the mavs team as a whole played solid....happy they ended it for them....

i hope the magic can court a team around howard and replace miami there next year

great game.happy for dirk

This:

"Question: Does it bother you that so many people are happy to see you fail?

LeBron James: Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point."

As well as you Lebron, the reality of your world being that your whiny ass still doesn't hold a Championship title!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77;566***0
    This:

"Question: Does it bother you that so many people are happy to see you fail?

LeBron James: Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point."

As well as you Lebron, the reality of your world being that your whiny ass still doesn't hold a Championship title!!!!
    GOOD QUOTE...LMAO...

a lot of new fans gained there, huh??????

wut a douche...you can see how angry he was at the reporter and the said fans and the arrogance of himself as a pro athlete.....an absolute punctuation as who as a person he is that i saw from the beginning....

as the fox news writer says....have a good summer CHARLIE BROWN

LMFAO

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/m...1311?GT1=39002

another decent article as well here: http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/06...4519&GT1=39002

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i guess i can say that i wanted to see the heat fail and they did. i am not a lebron hater at all but what he said was uncalled for. its that kid on the playground that takes his ball and goes home. i like the kid but those comments are uncalled for and just shows you the class that he has. i hope he never wins a championship with comments like those. glad to see dirky dirky get a championship along with kidd. it was a great series and i enjoyed it!

It would be epic for him to never win a championship, I would be so happy to know that arrogant bigheaded assclown never got the real taste of victory!!!

Also does anyone know about this Miami Heat mocking Dirk when he was sick thing I keep hearing tidbits about?

^^yea, I seen it on "around the horn" it was funny.

It would be epic for him to never win a championship, I would be so happy to know that arrogant bigheaded assclown never got the real taste of victory!!!

Also does anyone know about this Miami Heat mocking Dirk when he was sick thing I keep hearing tidbits about?
    yeh read post #103

bigd89...yeh its even more funny now for sure

yeh read post #103

bigd89...yeh its even more funny now for sure
    Where can I find the actual video or a article on this?

Where can I find the actual video or a article on this?
    take a stinky shit then look at it and youve seen it

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post

roflmfao

love the it must be the 4th quarter pic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information