Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    stpete is offline Banned
    Didn't Immortal just come back from an extensive layoff from the board? I think it was him that announced "I'm Back." Either way, it sounds like he has some underlying issues that need to be dealt with.
    Someone mentioned that we are "grown men" here. Well, most of us are and we act accordingly, but i've noticed that we've been innundated w/youngsters here of late. Can't do anything about it though as it's the web and anyone can visit and join. My suggestion would be to just ignore the ones that are trying to start shit. Simply go to another thread or forum. Just like tv, don't like what's on the channel, turn it.
    On the other hand, i'm not against Admin or anyone else laying down the law and making an example out of a few of them to let everyone know that racism and other bullshit will not be tolerated. Can't stand internet tough guys!!

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    i take a few weeks off for a little break and do some stuff in life and i come back and admin has taken over the lounge what have you assh*les done!!! lol

and just for you cal i saw what you said to bg and i could tell you were joking but i also know you. and bg was probably all fired up to begin with

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    i take a few weeks off for a little break and do some stuff in life and i come back and admin has taken over the lounge what have you assh*les done!!! lol

and just for you cal i saw what you said to bg and i could tell you were joking but i also know you. and bg was probably all fired up to begin with
    dont tell me u got married to that bitch please......
    i know and dont worry shit happens its life.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    dont tell me u got married to that bitch please......
    i know and dont worry shit happens its life.
    nope bought a new car and bank meetings plus im on days so its hard to post here

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

He's a hoot..... love it when that happens

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Didn't Immortal just come back from an extensive layoff from the board? I think it was him that announced "I'm Back." Either way, it sounds like he has some underlying issues that need to be dealt with.
    Someone mentioned that we are "grown men" here. Well, most of us are and we act accordingly, but i've noticed that we've been innundated w/youngsters here of late. Can't do anything about it though as it's the web and anyone can visit and join. My suggestion would be to just ignore the ones that are trying to start shit. Simply go to another thread or forum. Just like tv, don't like what's on the channel, turn it.
    On the other hand, i'm not against Admin or anyone else laying down the law and making an example out of a few of them to let everyone know that racism and other bullshit will not be tolerated. Can't stand internet tough guys!!

Much truth to this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Admins last post said it all. Unless you're here purposely trying to push buttons (in which case we don't want you, get the fvck out), there's no need to derail somebody's thread with all that asinine bullshit. Move on to a thread you can add something to, or start your own and title it appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Admins last post said it all. Unless you're here purposely trying to push buttons (in which case we don't want you, get the fvck out), there's no need to derail somebody's thread with all that asinine bullshit. Move on to a thread you can add something to, or start your own and title it appropriately.
    you and me outside.... (sorry had to do it)

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member

You beat me too it Cal! I'll see both of you by the monkey bars after school

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    oh shit......look what u did GB we will get the beating from her again as usual....

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Well a few weeks away for me and all this excitement happened

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Well a few weeks away for me and all this excitement happened
    Place falls apart without you paulzane

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    A lack of repercussions leads to more extreme behavior. Combine that with anonymity and people say and do things they would never do in "real life". I also think the "I'm just telling it like it is" defense is for the weak minded that cannot figure out a way to take their opinions and turn them into constructive input to a conversation.

So, I think repercussions should be swift, especially since the nature of the board requires anonymity (so that isn't going away).

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Calm down now immortal. Your name isn't the right color to be treating members like this.

this post had me laughing.....good stuff Stack...

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Calm down now immortal. Your name isn't the right color to be treating members like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

Then this post should have you in hysteria....

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    When someone attacks (making racists statements etc.) without being provoked it is reason for suspension and possibly a banning...

When staff members are attacked yes they will respond accordingly... They have had enough of the bullshit that a few think they are going to hand out...

BTW most staff left because of petty bullshit like this that goes on and the fact the upper staff would not allow them to say anything back or to ban the asses for treating them the way they do now... with no respect at all for the time they have put in to help others and earn their title... in the past mods had the power to just ban your ass for being a smartfck to them and never think twice about it... now I have that power and use it very lightly...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    So then I guess you dont agree with how staff runs this board? Not happy with what goes on? Then go...just go. Or keep running your mouth.......I rather the latter of the two.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

even if some may not agree with how the board is ran or even like the staff why would you wanna be banned? i love this place. even if i really only post in the lounge the most believe me when i say i view every forum and enjoy reading them

even if some may not agree with how the board is ran or even like the staff why would you wanna be banned? i love this place. even if i really only post in the lounge the most believe me when i say i view every forum and enjoy reading them

This is the most positive statement I have seen in a long time... with some very valid points...
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    lol this post is amusing

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Not sure what you 2 are gettin' on about... Cal, i'll take you AND the broad...

oh shit......look what u did GB we will get the beating from her again as usual....
    I know man... somehow it always winds up being the 3 of us. We should, um, just make it happen IRL already! =P

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    This is the most positive statement I have seen in a long time... with some very valid points...
    Agreed. Standby is a good dude, I know he spends alot of time in the lounge but has definitely made a presence for himself over in the diet section, and most important of all - has supported my personal thread!

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    So then I guess you dont agree with how staff runs this board? Not happy with what goes on? Then go...just go. Or keep running your mouth.......I rather the latter of the two.
    No real problem with how board is ran, don't like 2 staff members..
    Respect all their knowldege, even the 2 i cant stomach.Made my complaint to admin, got shot down.
    Time to move on...
    I will always make my coments, as some will continue to whine about my coments.. I will respect board rules, as I'm sure I'm on a fine line..
    And im not going anywhere sorry...

Made my complaint to admin, got shot down.
    You were not shot down, however the side you showed verses the side others showed as well as seeing both sides for myself combined, did not warrant anything be done more than what had been done.
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

MastaMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    This is the lounge you panzy ass german whore, if you don't like what I say don't read it. This board sucks because people like you and upper management drove all the veteran members away with you and your nonsense rules, this isn't Nazi Germany you prick, its a freaking message board, enough with all the strict "etiquette".

This is a steroid forum, not women's book club. You want peace and tranquility go fly a kite.
    Respect. In real life you can't just delete people you don't agree with or like so why should the internet be any different.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I do not know how people develope beef with staff......ive had some people be major a$$holes to me over the years on here and staff always stuck up for me and theirs even been a few times where ive been admonished via pm and I appreciate that too.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaMan View Post
    Respect. In real life you can't just delete people you don't agree with or like so why should the internet be any different.
    Let me help you a bit with your less than brilliant analogy. You may not be able to "delete" people in real life but if someone breaks the rules you can fire them, suspend them, ban them, refuse service to them, disallow entry to them, file a restraining order or no contact rule against them, put them in prison for life and even institute the death penalty. Just like in real life this board has rules and if you choose not to abide by them there are consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Not sure what you 2 are gettin' on about... Cal, i'll take you AND the broad...

Easier said then done

I know man... somehow it always winds up being the 3 of us. We should, um, just make it happen IRL already! =P

Are you going to make the video AGAIN?

Agreed. Standby is a good dude, I know he spends alot of time in the lounge but has definitely made a presence for himself over in the diet section, and most important of all - has supported my personal thread!

ok this thread is going south again....you dont like some one from member or from staff...ignore. I only have problems with ADMIN (he keep stealing my fatties cause he has a cooler bigger car) You dont see me flaming him on here (what i text him is another story)

G...I can't believe you called me a "broad"...lmao! I don't know whether to laugh or back hand you!

I haven't heard that word in a long time...old school...

G...I can't believe you called me a "broad"...lmao! I don't know whether to laugh or back hand you!

I haven't heard that word in a long time...old school...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    We can all get frustrated at times about certain issues but I can honestly say this board on a whole looks after its members. You have to remember this forum is the biggest on the internet and at present we have 154,000+ members and climbing rapidly but backstage it can be demanding for staff to do an unpaid job but I can assure you the current staff group do an amazing job with keeping everyone safe and secure. You may not agree with certain rules or like certain staff but for every rule or enforcement there are solid reasons why, even though on the surface its may not look like it.

If any members aren't happy with the rules or this forum is effecting their daily life in a negative way then walk away or have time out, ive done this myself many times over the years and it does help. I am very proud to be part of this team and even more so to be able to contribute alittle something to running it. In my eyes this board shines above all others for information, knowledge and experience so lets all try and move forward and get back to what we are all here for anyway.

BG
    I will always make my coments, as some will continue to whine about my coments.. I will respect board rules, as I'm sure I'm on a fine line..
    And im not going anywhere sorry...
    But you do disagree with how the board is ran and if you say your going to keep saying your little comments I take it your going to remain being a disturbance to the forum ....

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaMan View Post
    I disagree. In real life most of these rude, disrespectful people don't act this way. Only the anonymity of the Internet allows them to not self-edit. People that really cannot control their emotions, or have a civil conversation usually end up separated from society.

But you do disagree with how the board is ran and if you say your going to keep saying your little comments I take it your going to remain being a disturbance to the forum ....
    i say my comments regarding ur posts. as i have my own views on the matter. i post something and u love to make it a deal, everytime. you are the one creating a disturbance.
    please show me some members that feel i am a disturbance?
    outside my radical muslim views which are now under control.

i do not believe u speak for everyone...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    guys can you just drop it. You guys are never going to see eye to eye and it will never end. So please just let it go and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    guys can you just drop it. You guys are never going to see eye to eye and it will never end. So please just let it go and move on.
    x2.......

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    We can all get frustrated at times about certain issues but I can honestly say this board on a whole looks after its members. You have to remember this forum is the biggest on the internet and at present we have 154,000+ members and climbing rapidly but backstage it can be demanding for staff to do an unpaid job but I can assure you the current staff group do an amazing job with keeping everyone safe and secure. You may not agree with certain rules or like certain staff but for every rule or enforcement there are solid reasons why, even though on the surface its may not look like it.

If any members aren't happy with the rules or this forum is effecting their daily life in a negative way then walk away or have time out, ive done this myself many times over the years and it does help. I am very proud to be part of this team and even more so to be able to contribute alittle something to running it. In my eyes this board shines above all others for information, knowledge and experience so lets all try and move forward and get back to what we are all here for anyway.

seconded

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    seconded
    Thirded....ed

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Great post marcus

I completely agree and can now see the work that goes on in the background.....

Honestly guys, when you come here on a daily basis and drop in to chat sh*t you do not see what goes on in the background...

I would have never believed it, but no lie, a lot goes on to protect the members here.....

I now have even more respect for staff as I see the effort that they put in every day...
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

BG

See thats where you are mixed up......I dont have to speak for anyone, what you members think.....does not matter, its up to us staff. If we feel like you are constantly making comments about the way we are doing things, just popping in and out of the board saying "your little comments" then thats what matters. Its what we staff think........and Ill let you guess what we think.......

BG
    i say my comments regarding ur posts. as i have my own views on the matter. i post something and u love to make it a deal, everytime. you are the one creating a disturbance.
    please show me some members that feel i am a disturbance?
    outside my radical muslim views which are now under control.

Since day one, the reason why I even said anything ever to you is you bitch and moaned about what we do around here. That's all you do, your not part of this forum or the community, you just pop into the lounge to make some small talk with your 2 friends here and start some shit if we are trying to take care of something. Heres a few places for you to go to, this is more your speed, you will fit right in at these forums..........

http://www.cigreviews.com/forums/
    http://www.smokingpassions.com/forum/
    http://www.smokersclubinternational.com/

See thats where you are mixed up......I dont have to speak for anyone, what you members think.....does not matter, its up to us staff. If we feel like you are constantly making comments about the way we are doing things, just popping in and out of the board saying "your little comments" then thats what matters. Its what we staff think........and Ill let you guess what we think.......
    wow. we members do not matter...u are just filled with funny stuff.
    this is a forum, i believe the point is to pop in and out.. if im breaking no rules, and trust me going forward im not as i no u all are waiting to bounce me, and disturbing no members then u can still ban me?
    this is power at its best.....
    so i guess u are the vocal leader and speak for all......whatever man.

i have a couple links for u to visit but cant post....
    again, i was very much part of this community as many reading this no.about ur 2 friends comment, come on BG, take the staff away from ur name and u would be lucky to have a friend.. i have been gone for a while but u are way off base with that one. anger has a funny way of making people see things that arent there, just throwing it out there..

i hope marcus post sunk in to u as much as it did with me..i was letting it all go as Gixxer asked, and so did others..you are the reason this goes on....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information