Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    lol...you talkin about her...or me that the poor fella needs replacing? lol
    compare to shocks u will be easier to maintain

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    and this is a rule you will ALL want to live by....

Never, ever, bed a chic you can't bench press!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    that's the heaviest?
    i told her my weight wrong......dont want to correct her now

and this is a rule you will ALL want to live by....

Never, ever, bed a chic you can't bench press!
    gramps I can bench press 270......

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    compare to shocks u will be easier to maintain
    Oh so very true

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i'd rather go home alone then with a big girl
    that's a good story, and a good one to keep telling yourself. But have you ever noticed that girls seem to lose weight the closer it is to last call?

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    gramps I can bench press 270......
    well, yer either not manly engough to handle that chic on the kawi then, or you need to forget that when she steps on the scale it's in KG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Oh so very true
    i know

well, yer either not manly engough to handle that chic on the kawi then, or you need to forget that when she steps on the scale it's in KG!!!
    i pass thank you but no thank you

what??? how can that be?

but i do admit her butt is bigger than that back tire though

what??? how can that be?

but i do admit her butt is bigger than that back tire though
    do u really want to start this butt conversation?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    that's a good story, and a good one to keep telling yourself. But have you ever noticed that girls seem to lose weight the closer it is to last call?
    i cant do it man. Ill go home iwth an ugly skinny girl or alone.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i cant do it man. Ill go home iwth an ugly skinny girl or alone.
    I was at an HA party one time up in Murphys Califor at a bar called the Nugget. We'd been in and out all night, and it was getting close to last call. Somehow I end up flirting with a lady, guessing 35, not too bad looking, kinda slender....

....my buddy comes over to me and says let's go. I'm like WTF?! Can't you see i'm getting some action here? he relents, and I cave in. go to bed by myself. Only two hotels in town, bar right next to my hotel. Packing up the harley, getting ready for bfast, and my buddy comes over to me, and point at this rather unnatractive lady. I'm like... So? Who's that?

....he's like, that's the lady you were trying to make a move on before I came and saved your sorry asss from doing something you'd regret in the morning.

....i'm like, that aint her, the lady I was talking to was kinda cute, with big tits.

So I start looking at her, and she notices me looking at her, and I'm like.... ho shit! let's get the fuk outta here!!

I would have definately regretted that one!!!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^^ LMFAO TR!

I have no idea what this girl weighed but she was thick (no fat..... lol) - she had the biggest set of tig ole bitties I ever seen. She liked the car I had at the time and wanted a ride..... I obliged because I knew she wanted the disco stick and not the car. After 10 minutes she asks if she can gimmie head haha so I said fvck it it was good too bahaha!

Another time (nothing heppened.... don't be dissapointed) - I was at a trance show. I was all sorts of fvcked up and lovin everyone..... my friend liked this one girl and he had her up on his shoulders..... I was talking to the other girl who was thicker and clearly LOVED the attention. WTF did I care..... I was enjoying life lol. So I had this bright idea..... I told her to get on ym shoulder LMAO! I figure wth..... i'm a big guy..... i'll get her up there and she'll feel like a princess haha. So I squat down and she was a bit hesitant..... I said don't worry.... I wont drop yah. So she gets on my shoulders and I had a mini panic attack cuz I wasn't sure if I was going to stand up or not ahahahahaha! Now..... she wasn't fat but I was retardedly twisted and now i'm trying to squat a thick girl lol. I got her ass up there and all her friends freaked out and loved me..... said thank-you cuz I put a smile on her face. She hung around me for the rest of the night and there was that awkward moment saying goodbye when I didn't ask for her number heh.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    130. She was my 16 year old girlfriend. Better body than most girls that were 10 to 15 pounds less than her.

I have always gone for the smaller ones. Its more fun being as big as i am
    This is exactly my last.....man I miss that but mine was 25, looked 21, ****ed like a pro though

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    ^^^^ LMFAO TR!

I have no idea what this girl weighed but she was thick (no fat..... lol) - she had the biggest set of tig ole bitties I ever seen. She liked the car I had at the time and wanted a ride..... I obliged because I knew she wanted the disco stick and not the car. After 10 minutes she asks if she can gimmie head haha so I said fvck it it was good too bahaha!

Another time (nothing heppened.... don't be dissapointed) - I was at a trance show. I was all sorts of fvcked up and lovin everyone..... my friend liked this one girl and he had her up on his shoulders..... I was talking to the other girl who was thicker and clearly LOVED the attention. WTF did I care..... I was enjoying life lol. So I had this bright idea..... I told her to get on ym shoulder LMAO! I figure wth..... i'm a big guy..... i'll get her up there and she'll feel like a princess haha. So I squat down and she was a bit hesitant..... I said don't worry.... I wont drop yah. So she gets on my shoulders and I had a mini panic attack cuz I wasn't sure if I was going to stand up or not ahahahahaha! Now..... she wasn't fat but I was retardedly twisted and now i'm trying to squat a thick girl lol. I got her ass up there and all her friends freaked out and loved me..... said thank-you cuz I put a smile on her face. She hung around me for the rest of the night and there was that awkward moment saying goodbye when I didn't ask for her number heh.

~Haz~
    seriously lady gaga seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    ^^^^ LMFAO TR!

~Haz~
    there was this other time. We rode the harleys up to coulterville, and there was this bar. we'd been on this dudes boat at the lake all day getting bent and decided to go to this bar/restuarant for dinner/drinks. Well guess what? it was karokea night. And I was really getting torn up. This chic was singing, a little big, decent voice, but looked like her IQ was lower than her tit size. So I clap a little there at the end. On the way to the bar to get another drink, i bump into her and tell her (untruthfully) that I was really impressed how good she sang. Then I notice the crutches, the kind where both feet don't really work so well. And for some fukkin reason, I ask her if i can buy her a drink. She accepts, and she starts talking to me. I'm like, "uh huh...., yeah..... " So i go back over to our table, and damned if hers aint right next to mine. So she keeps talking to me, thnking she's going to get lucky with some old harley trash. She couldn't be more than 23 or 24 is what Kathy was telling me. Well, things are getting kinda warm, so I excuse myself and go out back in the garden to get some fresh air. Well, guess who follows me? and then she sits down right next to me also. blah blah blah.... or so it sounded. Finally, i see my friends laughing at me (not kathy, she knows my woman and doesn't think me playing around is cool), so I tell what ever her name is that I need to go talk to my friends for a moment. I just sit back down at my table and don't return. As i was leaving, it was too much. she hands me her name and phone number, gives me a big hug, her friend too (for some reason).

She wasn't ugly. Cute in a remote way, and nice titties. But the crutch dumb look combo was too much for me, liike i would be taking advantage.

well, that's it for me tonight on my dumb luck situations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information