ok so i've taken some time alone in the past year. no serious relationships for 2 years. i've been talking to this guy for over a year and usually just flirting here and there. we made out long time ago.. nothing else really happened. NOW he's planning on moving back to twn bcoz last year he left out west. well me and him been talking more bcoz i get to see him and what ever. at 1st i thought ok we're just gonna hook up n thats it bcoz he was originally supposed to just come on vacation in seot. but then he said he wanted to move back in november... then 1 day i was joking n asked him that if moved dwn he should live with me. a week goes by ( and i didnt really msg him much) he msged me and said "hey r u still moving out in sept?.. coz i was thinking i could just move down then n we can live together" LOL so now we're lookiong at houses to rent n hes gettina job lined up here n hes saving up to help pay for rent...

we're obviously gonna be hooking up. does this sound like he wants to be my bf. or could this still be on fuk buddy terms??

like part of me is excited coz i can get laid everyday. n save money lol.
but part of me is scared...