DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

New York gay marriage bill passes

Striking what advocates believe is a historic victory for gay rights, the New York state senate Friday approved same-sex marriage, bringing New York a promised governor’s signature away from being the sixth and largest state to allow gays and lesbians to marry.

The 33-29 vote is an enormous victory for first-year Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Democrat who pledged during last fall’s campaign to push for gay marriage. It comes after an intense public and private lobbying campaign from a wide cast of politicians, celebrities and athletes, including New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and former President Bill Clinton.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/57749.html

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Awesome! Are you married yet?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    you going to propose

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you going to propose
    Im only a homosexual on the net...sooo no! I got a crush for sholva

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I'm available now that my last relationship is over. But weren't you the one I just met on Craigslist? 1HungBodybuider303. Nice package BTW. The south's gonna rise again.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Im only a homosexual on the net...

Lmao can you imagine saying this in a normal conversation off the Internet. I'm gonna do it. I love saying stuff like this for the WTF factor lol

Yeah try telling your friends that you want to get a new corvette and have it paid for in about 6 months so your thinking of going gay for pay and watch them give you the WTF look.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Yeah try telling your friends that you want to get a new corvette and have it paid for in about 6 months so your thinking of going gay for pay and watch them give you the WTF look.
    Bad thing is they are all used to my off the wall comments so I enjoy saying them more to strangers.

My favorite one is while standing at the urinal in a bar bathroom ask the guy next to you if he'll do you a favor. When he asks what, be like "do these look like herpes?"

Lmao it usually gets a weird look from the person you ask and a laugh from anyone else in there that hears it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Bad thing is they are all used to my off the wall comments so I enjoy saying them more to strangers.

My favorite one is while standing at the urinal in a bar bathroom ask the guy next to you if he'll do you a favor. When he asks what, be like "do these look like herpes?"

Lmao it usually gets a weird look from the person you ask and a laugh from anyone else in there that hears it.
    So what do you do when he walks over to take a look? LOL

My buddy always make comments in an elevator full of strangers in a gay voice saying I cant wait to get back to the room to hit the Thigh Master.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    So what do you do when he walks over to take a look? LOL

My buddy always make comments in an elevator full of strangers in a gay voice saying I cant wait to get back to the room to hit the Thigh Master.
    Well I guess I end up with the WTF face at that point lol. Elevators are great for awkward moments lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    gays 1
    churchies 0

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post

My response "I need to taste those to answer you."
    My response "I need to taste those to answer you."

Blog Entries
    Engaged.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    gays 1
    churchies 0
    gays 6
    New York now joins Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont...

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Engaged.
    whos the new bear?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    whos the new bear?
    With my current 4 year snuggle bear.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici

Yeah lucky you at least your bear doesn't stray. Mine sh*t in the woods all over the woods....

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    gays 1
    churchies 0
    Wrong TR, churches win also. You forgot that we are in a recession and this type of news will raise the money coffers in those churches as those preachers talk out how satan has taken over America and we need to raise funds to stop him in his tracks all while those same preachers are putting in their new wing on their mansions with that sliding roof over their olympic sized pools for both indoor and outdoor use, and adding yet another jetstream jet to their stables of many. And did i mention all tax free status? So it's a win win situation well except for the poor. Don't take this as a attack at you, as I don't mean it as one. I'm just pointing out something you may not have thought about.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Also..... the churches in ny at exempt from marrying gay's if i'm not mistaken. They wanted to make sure they wouldn't be accused of discimination for turning down gay marriages.

It sure is a posotive step for humanity...... Every person should feel the pain of marriage. It would truely be ironic if one of the guys who kicked off the movement ended up getting a divorce and got taken for half lol.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Also..... the churches in ny at exempt from marrying gay's if i'm not mistaken. They wanted to make sure they wouldn't be accused of discimination for turning down gay marriages.

It sure is a posotive step for humanity...... Every person should feel the pain of marriage. It would truely be ironic if one of the guys who kicked off the movement ended up getting a divorce and got taken for half lol.

~Haz~
    I didnt hear that. I'd be surprised though. Churches can turn down other people for marriage

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Nice, my friends sister was going to go out of state because she didnt think it was going to pass.................

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~
    I have to admit in a way I'm glad that marriage for gays in Missouri aren't yet legal, since I just went through a breakup. Would have been a whole lot worse with legal issues of a marriage contract. Fortunately I was smart enough to have my name as equals on the bank account and house, and other items and that protected my butt. Plus I kept all my important papers and receipts where I purchased those items, in a separate lock box at the bank. Unfortunately these are the times we live in and everyone must go in protecting any assets they may bring into a relationship. Of course with marriage you have the prenuptial arrangements.

yep..... but prenups seem to not hold up lol. A neighbor I used to have said he had a strong prenup but even so..... she'd get 1/3 instead of 1/2.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I didnt hear that. I'd be surprised though. Churches can turn down other people for marriage
    Yea.... I heard it on the news this morning. They said once the "guarantee" was made.... the bill went through pretty quickly.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    gays 6
    New York now joins Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont...
    I have a tough time reconciling between the doctorine of seperation of church and state, and all the evangelicals running the republican party.

....which is why I left the party years ago....

....don't need NO churchy telling me their morals and ethics are better than mine

There was no need for that same sex marriage bill to pass at all since gays can be converted to straight as seen in this film clip...

Thread Information